Ottoman Empire when?

Other urls found in this thread:

eksisozluk.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KpyE3AQ_H2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last thing we need is organized roaches

rude desu

never

Hopefully, never. At this rate tho, they will be sandwiched between angry Kurds, destitute Greeks, vengeful Armenians, crazed Syrians and Putin's stormtroopers, so I wouldn't worry too much.

NEVER!

DEUS VULT!

the only "real threat" would be Putin

Turkey is gonna collapse in on its own asshole

>argentinian education

bravo

Whereas shaved monkeys who call it a slow day if they didn't blow someone up before lunch are a beacon of light... fuck off

>shaved

Dude $1=3.29 liras now. Economic collapse is imminent and when çomars lose their gibsmedats they will rise against the government and everyone will start killing each other. You lucky bastards will get your happening that's for sure.

but what about Erdogen?

No money = no loyalty

He will lose his supporters if economy fails, that's how things work in 3rd world. People (I'm being generous using this word) are voting for him because he talks loud, uses the word "allah" all the time and gives money to them.

If these people don't get benefits they won't even give a shit if allah descends from the sky and tells them to chill the fuck out. Forget about neo-ottoman empire, I hope there will be any of us left after the great happening that's awaiting this country

Turks are cancerous to our world.

I expect le epic gallipolli response but at the end of the day I have sex with blonde haired Caucasian women and my skin is not the colour of poop.

Do you have any idea how many anglo whores I fucked in southern turkey?

save anzu and genocide the rest of the turks

i-is these roaches are real or just toys

>People (I'm being generous using this word)

>underrylenmiş post

How many anglo whores you fucked in southern turkey?

and Koksal Baba

I haven't a clue. These women are evidently low value garbage. Congratulations though. Truly.

Obama is waiting for the signal.
The turks will take Manhattan first, then the rest of the states, then THE WORLD!

Never we need to restore the Byzantine Empire

>Ottoman Empire when?
Time of Empires is pretty much over desu. I expect more Balkanization to be honest.

Two. I wasn't expecting any of you to really ask so.. Yeah..

Yeah they were but almost all of the anglos I met (including in europe) were garbage so that doesn't mean anything

deus vult

>implying economy will collapse due to some normal rasing in dollar

>implying if economy collapses all the officials, polices, judges, bussinessmen loyal to Erdoğan will accept any change in government

>implying soros-paid gezi park protestors who afraid of tear gas will fight against the patriots who stopped tanks, helicopters, f-16s.

>implying soros-paid gezi park protestors will fight for anything instead of dreaming about gtfo Turkey

>implying if economy collapses and Erdoğan magically fails, majority of people wont for a conservative strong leader.

gtfo cuck
eksisozluk.com/

>Impying Anglos would ever sleep with black skinned Turk Muslims

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=KpyE3AQ_H2A

>deus vult
The Jew-controlled Cuckolic crusaders betrayed the Christian Byzantines and sacked Constantinople.

Are you shitting me? Western women are the biggest whores this planet ever faced, especially those in UK.

Uncharacteristically high level bants from Argentina.

Start stocking up canned food and convert all your spare money into gold. You can thank me later

ekşicilerinde amına koyim benzete benzete o kansız puştlara mı benzettin

Yeah they actually prefer darker skinned hairy k*rds who can't speak a word in english. Oh wait, they actually know "hello" and "sex"

Oh, no... You have to go back.

For fuck's sake please sage this erdoshill. You are a shame and disgrace to your country and its people. Gtfo

>conservative strong leader.

there is no substitue for him (not a praise). this is precisely why the happening is near

One of the largest mistakes of history that must be corrected.

You're thinking of Germany, Hans Von Abdullareich

wew lad
i agree that turkey will probably not suffer an abrupt change because economy is going bad
erdo is usually quick to find foreign resources, whether it be russian or arabic or some other shit he probably wont let the economy suddenly die
even if it did, there is no substantial opposition, it isunlikely that the we dream of turkish left will ever come true

but we will probably start to transition into a middle eastern shithole once we are incapable of paying those debts to take more,which will drive people more and more insane due to lack of control + desperation caused by normalized poverty

OTTOMANS DID NOTHING WRONG.

except fucking up their own citizens nigger
im ok with all the so called evil shit that ottomans are blamed for, that stuff never comes up as long as you are a powerful and respected country
but the real fuck up happens when you go full shithole and fuck your own citizens because you dont want to lose your throne

Economy is not going bad, it's dead and they are trying to drag the corpse. If you weren't underage edgy kids and did actual business you would know. He's already wasting foreign resources right now. Russian economy is too fucked itself to help us, ar*bs gonna ar*b and leave him halfway

Stop trying to downplay this, we are fucked. Don't buy unnecessary shit, don't hold on to TL and start stocking up. This is not a joke you retards, this country is crashing down with no survivors

Piyasanın anası sikildi lan kan ağlıyo ne ekonomisi götünüzü sağlama alın

>2 posts by this ID

Whenever we return to 1299, never.