>very funny and likeable
>cares and loves all around her
Why is nora wakeman so overlooked?

>EX JAY NEIN

Old

>b-but milfs!
She isn't one

Not a lot of people are into Gmilfs.

Shes like in her 40s, and the show made her look attractive. Also she had a machine that kept her younger for who knows how many years

The problem is Jenny. Nora gets ready for a date but once they see her daughter they get Metal fever.

>not saving time to date jenny while fucking her mom when shes not looking
Get on my level user

I wanted to fuck everyone in the show desu

I didnt say she was my waifu user
Even sheldon? Because i look like him and that would be a compliment

>yfw no episode where she invents a machine that gives her a sexier bod like in her younger days

Even Sheldon, but only if he took a shower.

It always pissed me off how Sheldon liked Jenny more than Nora, they had so much more in common while one was just a fetish sheldon had.

Attractive? She's ugly af user, wake up

SINGLE

>implying she wasnt already sexy to begin with
Shes objectively attractive user
Good, because i shower everyday

It's highly disappointing that the show never really explored Nora's days as a Skyway Patrol agent. What little we know implies she was a big deal back in the day, getting magazine cover spots and such. She did save the world from the Cluster after all, which begs the question of why Vexus doesn't treat her like a sworn enemy.

And it's not like the show neglected Nora or anything, she's the secondary protagonist, and a good number of episodes focus on her. They dropped a juicy backstory for one of their main characters, and never did anything with it.

Because she made a "Milking Machine" if you know what I mean...

>Sheldon n Nora

H-Hot

There's actually a de-aging episode where Nora confesses to using her invention to restore her youth.

She's a jew

>ES JAY DUBYA

Nora is cute! Cute!

That's one of the reasons why I believe a reboot of MLaaTR could have potential. With the advent of overarching storylines in western cartoons, we could give some of the characters that juicy backstory we were denied in the original and further explore unresolved plot threads for characters like Melody, Misty, and the exo-skin

I want a reboot, but plot shouldnt be the main focus. What was so great about the old series was how funny and different each of the episodic episodes where.

Seriously. All of that fuel for storylines is right there in the text. You probably wouldn't even have to male up anything technically new. For example, one can easily infer that Nora used to be one of the most respected people on the planet until Armageddroid sperged out. A flashback episode about that would be great.

Another thing that has become damn popular since then is dramedies, so you don't even need to change the tone or the comedic elements. Just make the story elements more prominent and find a good balance.

>wakeman
>no khazar milkers
dropped

>khazar milkers
Who?

>getting magazine cover spots and such
Some of them more risque than others

The entire show is good ideas with awful execution. They somehow got nothing but shit writers.

>The entire show is good ideas with perfect execution. They somehow got nothing but great writers.
FTFY

>Sheldon didn't ever bone Jenny REEEEEEEEE

>someone said a thing that i like is flawed which has to be a personal attack on me, so i'll counter by saying that it is literally perfect!

>someone cant counteract anothers shit opinion
Also you didnt say it was merely flawed but terrible as a whole

You don't belong here.

>Why is nora wakeman so overlooked?
There's a reason why Nora is single old lady with no husband.
There's a reason why Nora had to create a child of her own using robots instead of a real human child.

chad brad has rightful claim to jenny's cybernetic clitoris, that chink nerd can step off

>chink
He was yellow because he was sickly and always inside, like i am

Brad is for Tammy

gib khazarian milkers bls

Sup Forums pls

The creation always overshadows the creator.

good
he doesn't deserve such a horrible peace of software

I'd give Nora a smooch. Always wanted to draw more of her.

White hair is the best when its not on old people

Didn't she keep a bunch of her robot kids locked down in the basement? Or did I misinterpret the XJ1-8 revel? It was a while ago.

Then go ahead and do it

So out of roboticist scientists or mad scientists in general, who'd you ship her with?

I'd like way less "Sheldon wants to bone" episodes, actually. The comedy throughout the show was pretty flat.

Every major character in the show is interesting as a concept but never actually does anything interesting. I LIKE Wakeman, Brad, Tuck, Sheldon, Brit, Tiff, and hey even the whole Cluster thing seemed pretty cool. But nobody really got anything interesting. I didn't need it to be an adventure serial or anything, but even Danny Phantom did it better despite how stale and reliant on repetition that show was. I want to like it, but nothing interesting ever really happened outside of a handful of episodes, almost all of which were laser-focused on Jenny so the rest of the cast is still cardboard cutouts than support.

I want to love MLAATR. Bad. I love the aesthetics, character concepts, actors...But it's dull as dirt.

Have these two even ever interacted with each other?

How the fuck can you not like the humor? Not everything is fucking FOP or family guy. Also, im glad its not danny phantom, danny phantom sucked

This really. She's clearly a hag

Shes in her 40s at the most. Shes just eccentric for most people, alot of scientists like her

>point out that *even* Danny Phantom did a better job with characters despite being repetitive and trite
>Somehow this means I like Butch's shows and Family Guy.

I have no idea how you reached that conclusion. Danny Phantom's pretty bad too; I was using it to illustrate my point. Even Butch "just keep repeating the joke until it's funny" Hartman managed to better utilize and extrapolate on characters and do different things with them in an episodic action-comedy cartoon. MLAATR was below even that.

Like, what immediately comes to mind is stuff like the episode where the entire joke is that Jenny isn't actually a teenager and is being forced to go to Kindergarten. The big payoff of the episode is Wakeman repeating Jenny verbatim and solving the problem, only for a slight variation of the same joke to crop up as the final punchline. Or the Christmas episode where Jenny is mind controlled so everyone hates her and the orphan boy is the opposite of the stereotype. Or, what was the robot called, the Silver Shell? How that whole episode is the cliche "she's interested in the mask, not you!" dillema and that's it. Or the puberty episode where the same exact conflict keeps repeating itself.

There is no progression or complication most of the time. The entire episode is the premise playing out. That's fucking it. No character agency, no swerves, no clever segues, nothing. The writing is bereft of substance entirely. It's hard to even laugh because there's rarely any more to the episode's past the first two minutes. I can't enjoy that. It's fucking nothing.

Its episodic you fucking negro, not everything has to be steven universe
>hating the kindergarten episode
Get the fuck out of my sight you repulse me holy shit

>Its episodic you fucking negro
So's DP.
So's Megas XLR.
Fuck, so is Spongebob goddamn Squarepants, and it didn't have any of the problems I mentioned when it was in it's prime.

How about you attack the argument instead of screeching at people who don't agree with you? I loved the pilot as a kid and was extremely disappointed going forward. I wasn't expecting deep lore or continuity or intense fights. I wanted to laugh and get to know the characters. Instead I was bored to tears.

>Your digits
>Your review

Friend you're a harsh man but you tell it like it truly is and I respect the hell out of you

>Instead I was bored to tears.
Sounds more like your problem being a fucking idiot with no sense of humor. Fuck you

The superior MILF-bot steals the show

They would have nice chemistry
Cave however would be too obvious - I don't they would get along.

I'm only harsh because I was desperate to like the show. I'd be kind to it if it was just subpar, really. But the writing is just awful and it's such a damn shame.

Stretchy arm and extendo-fingers.

There you go.

Hot

Because she's not a mechanical waifu

>almost a decade

Are you blind? Its 10 years old already
>TFW i remember fapping to these drawings when i was a kid
I dont want to be old

>may 2008

Where did you get may from?

I'll take a wild guess and say it's on his dA and it was posted in May.

Why havent i seen anything from that artist in years?

I think it's more her being drawn super cartoony than really looking old, like the really long nose, and robots are more obvious fetish fuel. But I still have seen plenty of waifu Nora material and people mentioning her as a waifu here over the years for an old show that flew a bit under the radar.

Because you haven't looked. I'm really picky with what I save so this is the newest one of his I have, but I know I've seen something with 2017 on it.

It feels good your childhood fap artist is still making smut. Thanks user

>One of the robots has 3 legs

Wow, his work has hardly changed in all that time.

imagine

Only in fanart, her cannon appearance was not attractive in the slightest...
Gilfs are hard to make physically appealing in most forms of animation user, and mlaatr's aesthetic didn't help

Wakeman been Slept on

She's no waifu. She cool though.

How was he not an asian kid? I'm not sure if they ever said his last name, but I was always under the impression he was asian, so there must of been something that hinted toward it.

You shitting me? On model nora is a fine piece of ass

YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY

I literally cannot thank you enough for this image, user. If i could suck your dick i would.

he looks like the chinks in one of the episodes, that's about it.

nice digits and most of what you say is factually correct but i enjoy it regardless, to each their own i guess

most people on Sup Forums would disagree, and instead feel that MLAATR being an episodic comedy first show harmed it's overall quality

Brad is a shallow moron

you should see the doctor if you're that jaundiced, user.

She has a broken womb and could never have daughters of her own probably infertile nothing sticks just dies.

Robot children are far superior to squishy flesh children, and more attractive.

Because her daughter steals the spotlight

>save the world from the Cluster

>its not muh lore so its shit
You have no room to talk like you know about a show being good

>no sense of humor hurt durr
The problem was it was a show where each episode only really ever told one joke.

T.someone whos never watched the show

REMINDER THAT SHELDON IS CANONICALLY GONNA CLANK THAT ROBOPUSS

bump