Women chanting "My body, my choice!" Men responding "Her body, her choice!" at Trump protest

twitter.com/GertShap/status/797649310900834304/
Powerful...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pq5HYe0T-fI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Men"
You mean fags

My state, my choice.
My vote, my choice.

And it still won't get them laid tonight.

I literally cannot wait until birth control isn't covered by Obammycare and Roe v. Wade is overturned

And the funny part is I don't really care about either issues, I just want to see leftists burst into flames from sheer rage

> LA

Just nuke that liberal shithole.

Are the men on leashes?

I don't really get how this is related to the outcome of the election, but I would be more surprised if it was
>liberals
>logic

reminder that abortion = dead niggers

Wow such unity and respect.

Are the feminist less concerned about niggers now?

They should have the right to abortion, what is wrong with this?

Everything.

Children=humanity's choice

I hope the protest in California continues let this shit get out of control there.

Abortion needs to be banned white women are out of control, no abortion option would reduce interracial sex.

>her body
>her choice
>her responsibility

So let's scrap child support

I'm not at all anti-abortion, but I fucking hate the wording of it. You made a choice when you decided to fuck. You made a choice when you let him blow inside of you. You made lots of choices, but only when you actually got pregnant is your choice important.

Just say "It's my choice not to have a 20 year burden" or "I'm not a fit parent."

Tbh senpai I think banning abortion is a pretty bad idea supported almost entirely by chriatcucks. There 99% chance that if someone is in a position where they want an abortion that getting one would be a net benefit to humanity considering its mostly people who can't afford kids and nogs. All your really accomplishing is creating more welfare queens and kids who will live shitty lives and grow up to be shitty adults

I must have missed that right in the Constitution. Mind citing what you're referring to?

>"""""""""men"""""""""

Because women should not have the power of life and death over another human.

Her abortion, her bill

OK Sup Forums, why do pro-life people care about other peoples body? What gives them the right?

Imagine firing off an 18pounder with canister shot into a crowd like that.

>we are so cucked we can't stop our women from fucking big cocked buck niggers, so we have to ban them from getting abortions, which will somehow stop this

You're pathetic. This kind of beta male thinking is what led you retards to being 55% white.

Jesus christ, what is wrong with you lots? Are your women so horrible that you do not trust their instincts?

Harm principle cuck

There will never be a bigger group of losers

if a woman would rather suicide than have a baby, i would support that decision, because in that case it really is "my body, my choice". once they are pregnant however, it's no longer just their body, and their choice alone.

Jesus.
Jesus does not approve.

Liberals are literally making me pro-life. Thanks, Obama.

>"her body her choice!!!"
I can just imagine the shrill sissyboi voices

They ask us to pay for their arbotions m8, even when EVERY FORM OF CONTRACEPTION IS FREE.

Private abortion? No problem, murderess, go get hoovered.

Why don't these degenerates just use contraceptives?

Do they plan to get pregnant and then have an abortion or something?

topkek

A

Well fuck them.

Why the fuck is this constantly touted out as the response to pro-life arguements?

It's literally never about "her choice" but the notion of removing the choice of the fetus. Granted the fetus didn't choose to exist, but the debate is not about the woman's right but rather the rights of the fetus.

Right?

It's the body inside of their body pro life people are concerned with. Im pro choice myself but the levels of bs from the left in acting like all these pro lifers are men restricting womens rights is garbage. Glad women have their champion. So is it that hard to imagine someone might consider the babies rights?

youtube.com/watch?v=pq5HYe0T-fI

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!!! SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU!!!! HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!!!!

Yeah, what about us guys who were circumcised at birth and hate it? Did we get a fucking choice? Feminist retards always fail to bring up that issue.

The protests have literally become this cartoon. How come they can't see how brainwashed they are?

AbsolutelySubversive.jpg

>My waifu.
>My choice.

Jesus Christ cucks.

>MY SPERM
>MY CHOICE

Although I'm mostly pro-choice, this seems to be pretty accurate.

this

Ewww this topic again. Seems like they desperately want to kill their children.

they still wont fuck you senpai
nice try tho

>libs protest trump
>economy absolutely unaffected

Really makes you think

As a Californian I agree. I hope they escalate things to a Rodney King level and we get some National Guard and rooftop Korean action around here. I want to see the national shame wave shift towards the left for their violence.

Right. The women already made their choice, and now want to dissolve an entire life. Unless of course they were raped!

So I say we make it a life for a life: abolish abortion, but death sentence for convicted rapists.

Legally, men are obligated 100% to care for their child, and the clear delineation in the legal sense that determines responsibility is the moment of conception. In other words, when a man's dick enters a woman's pussy, he is legally obligated to that potential child. His responsibility is determined by whether or not he had sex.

A woman's obligation is not determined in the same manner. She can legally avoid maternal responsibility in a number of ways. She can take a plan B. She can abort it. She can even carry it to term, deliver it, and legally choose to not be a parent afterward.

Women are asking for muh equality, and men are trying to genuinely give it to them. This can come about in two forms: Either the woman is held legally responsible from the moment of conception and can never forfeit said responsibility after the moment of conception, OR the man is to be granted the same flexibility as the woman in being able to unilaterally forfeit all obligations and priveleges at any point in time. The men seek to grant women the genuine equality that women have been bitching about, and the women know it. Being women, they of course want to avoid the responsibility.

----but ----- if it really was her body then she would be the one chopped up and dead painfully, it would be HER body that would be sold for cosmetic products.

So much this. White people are smart enough to use contraception and pay for their own abortions,

>men

so fucking stupid. Making abortion illegal will not stop people from having them

If the same principle only applied to routine infant circumcision...

The baby's body isn't her body.

If you want to take your degenerate ass out of the breeding pool, feel free BUT

I am NOT paying for it through taxes. Your mistake, not my problem and not my dirty work.
Enjoy your infanticide, sluts.

This tho

That's the problem with millennio's

They each fight for their own cause

Wasn't Kek supposed to blow Commiefornia off the map yesterday? Did I jump to a shitter timeline again?

there is no "body" in the first trimester.

Just let me know before you nuke it so I can leave

I'm completely ok with this.
Although in the case of detected mental illness and other extreme disabilities before brain activity I wouldn't be upset about abortion.
Woman's choice in this case

pretty sure that's in venezuela

abortion is good
Those sluts should never get pregnant. If anything they should be sterilized.

>when exercising is harder than changing thousands of years of evolution

A10 them

A10 all of them

your not paying taxes now. wtf are you talking about

This

i wish i had the choice to kill babies :( oh wait no i dont

>>"Men"
>You mean fags
this

The baby's body is not her body. You can argue semantics all you want, but that's a simple fact. It's inside her body. It's not her body.

Well if we're talking about constitutional rights, where does it say the federal government has the right to ban abortions, or any medical procedure for that matter

You are aware the pro-life stuff isn't happening right? That literally got removed from his website.
Same with the active Muslim ban, (though I assume that's because the immigration revamp will handle that straight out.)
Sorry, man.

That's a big crowd.

Is the fire rising ?

What are they mad about? No one is going to take away the choice of firearm shes chooses to protect her body with.

lel, muricans can't please their wimins.

the problem is its a child and not YOUR body
you can still be a shit mother and have your body back after 9 months when you give your baby away, but dont kill it because you were to drunk to use common sense and protection or mistaken your pill for skittles again

Same reason i care about stopping someone from going into a hospital and switching of peoples life support.

Jesus has also been dead for 2000 years, and probably didn't exist outside from misinformation. I thought you weren't supposed to be cucked by a bunch of old men in the desert?

exactly, that's why trump says if it overturned it should go back to the states because it isn't something federal govt should be deciding

God damn these fucking moronic cunts. You just know most of them were party skanks who got knocked up or fucked some guy because "omg he's so cute hehe" and then regretted it.

The child inside of you doesn't have a choice. They don't have a choice to live.

If you're going to fuck, you should be able to take responsibility for your fucking (literally) actions. If you don't want or can't handle a child, DON'T FUCK!

It's not a hard concept.

My second amendment rights, my choice.

I wish someone would meme ''post birth abortion'' so it's safer for women to see if they agree.
It will at least shock some of them, probably.

>I'm not at all anti-abortion
pro-death, for convenience you support the murder of children

My tax dollars should not be going towards women acting like whores or not being able to deal with the consequences of their actions. If they want an abortion pay for it your fucking self. Also, fuck those other countries we have abortion clinics in too.

>My body my choice
>Unless you use your body to vote for Trump then you're evil and shouldn't do that!

I love how they are doubling down on tactics that lost them the election, we get its your body but the federal dollar shouldn't fund a PRIVATE organization.

Brrrrrrrtttt!!!

Want to talk about simple facts. Here is a simple fact, a fetus is not a person. It isn't even alive yet. It needs to be born to be alive. Otherwise it is just a parasitic group of cells feeding of the host, and since the group of cells were created by and in the woman's body, it is still part of her body.

No, actually that's just you arguing semantics again. Are you Jewish?

isn't everyone just a group of cells? also aren't we all giant sacks of water?

he's not even gonna change abortion laws
he said 'let the states decide'
Why are they fucking bitching? They're in a fucking blue state, they're not gonna remove abortion!

Sorry mate, you have to take one for the team. Maybe they infected you with faggotry already.

planned parenthood is funded by the government, which is funded by taxes, which I pay

i don't want to pay taxes that go towards abortions, because its not my problem

A fetus is most definitely alive. It is not yet a person but it is most definitely alive.

Life is defined by growth and metabolism.

Just because some stupid slut fucked without thinking of the responsibility, doesn't mean they should get to play executioner. They should have to take responsibility for their fucking actions or put the kid up for adoption so it can to a home that doesn't have a dipshit for a mother.