Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums

i see a lot of hate for transgender people here and i want to know if i count?

i was born with a hormonal chromosomal disorder that stunted my growth made me grow little boobs when going through puberty and made my voice a little high, i'm also sterile

i started taking girl hormones young and have been living life as a girl for a long time, but i usually tell people im 'transgender' because saying im intersex sounds like you're trying to be an attention whore

are people like me okay pol?

okay

Yes as long you don't push it our dmface like you're doing now.

i hope you mean it user

im sick of being bullied by friends i make from pol

okay while you're here can i just ask what do i tell people so i dont get that instant disgust response because people think im like brianna wu

You have doctor's note, and have to deal with it full stop.

That alone makes you more self-respecting than the tumblr trans-trenders and the lesbian attention whores (male).

Now fuck off.

As long as you realise your are abnormal, a freak, disgusting and unnatural, you'll be accepted no problem here. It's when people start to take pride in their degenerate attention seeking that there's a problem

im not really proud. i just live my life and have fun.
how do i explain to people without them hating me? because the OP is longwinded but thats how i only know how to say it to any stranger

very autistic sorry

keep your dick in your pants and nobody gets hurt

There is nothing wrong with you. I accept you as you are and I would take no issue with using a specific pronoun (well, only Him Her & They)

By actually being a decent person, who isn't completely defined by their broken genetics and mental illnesses.

*If they ask*, tell your shit was fucked up at birth yo.

Natural hermaphroditic people are not degenerate because of the way you were born. Using modern medicine to cope with your LEGITIMATE disorder is perfectly fine.

The problem comes in when people with 'gender disphoria' pretend to be ill and get treatment. This is degeneracy.

Tits or gtfo?

be sure to assure them that you are sterile and won't be breeding any time soon.

Seriously though, don't explain anything. Your reputation will explain for you. Others who know about your degeneracy will eventually tell them the truth.

its just im afraid of people getting angry at me

a lot of people get very angry at the concept of being trans, and when ive pushed for a reason why its because they assume im a sjw and i get blocked

i cant say im a female because id be lying, so i feel like its important to disclose it as to not decieve? keep in mind i look like a real girl i just have a penis. straight guys have come onto me a lot, i dont want to lead them on

>trips
also user doesn't work when I forget to clear the name field/can't be bothered

i have really nice boobs, proud of them!
hm. i suppose.
thank you my friend
thanks me

Not hating on transgenders, hating on the fact that kids are encouraged to not be normal by the LGBTQ movement, LGBTQ is a destructive organisation corrupting young minds, it should be banned from any and all schools or activities involving children.

Also, small tit pics?

Literally Born that way.

Your pretty alright user

the lgbt movement is cancerous and destructive to the minds of youth

it must be stamped out

pyramidhead pls fuck off back to /fit/

It's not people with legitimate medical conditions we hate, it's the fags who use nonsense terms like "gender fluid" and bitch about muh pronouns

People like you are okay to enter the shower rooms

isnt the term for someone like me transgender?

i could've lived my life as a 5'2 boy with a cups and a kinda high voice with small proportions

but that would have been hell
i dont ever take my lower belt off, just go and do biz and leave.
what?

post pics you fucking faggot

Where are my pics?

seconded here for pics. We helped you out, you owe us now.

This. I would fuck and cherish OP. I probably just need to fuck off back to Sup Forums though.

Glad you agree, you will do fine in life.

Come on, even pic of hands is fine.

tell them youre a woman if you pass

there's pretty much no goddamn reason to mention your anatomic details unless it is to a doctor

Tits or gtfo

>Nice Tits
>Doesn't Show
I don't believe you OP

This.

>i see a lot of hate for transgender people here and i want to know if i count?

stop making excuses for your behavior.

You are mentally ill.

Fuck you CTR psyoperatives, fuck off! trannies are degen and get ovened.

are you a cute weeb?
do you really want tit pics? u_u whenever girls post them here they get reposted forever..
i do in real life, this is more people im trying to be friends with. i don't want to lie because its wrong

post pics of your boi pussy

if you live by me we can have fun hun

EUGENICS
U
G
E
N
I
C
S

Why didn't start taking boy hormones instead?

YES baby I wanna see your nips and feminine penis; )

Who cares just dont show face then

I'm a very average looking white person of medium height and weight. No joke.

i treat trap like princess's and make them feel like women in bed show us your good sweet cheeks

I'd never truly see you as a girl, but I'd be accommodating with pronouns and anything else related to your disorder. If you're fine with that, we wouldn't have a problem.

Post body plzzzzzzzz

>tfw I lost the link to the archive of this trap Sup Forumsnon

This, this is what 90% of america believes.

I mean your better then a person who just willy nilly and decided to cut there junk off/sow a strap on to your cunt, sorry you grew little boobs tho that had to be weird.

nah, dont post pics, we treat sult like garbage

You're handicapped and irrelevant. Your body is fucked and ramming some hormones in to get your appearance to something socially acceptable isn't going to make it much more fucked.

The problem isn't with trannies. The problem is the kikes, media and mothers who keep creating more of them and the kike doctors who enable their disorder to the point of poisoning and mutilation.

Degenerate. Get some respect for yourself.

Why do some artists draw such puffy vulvas? Really ruins the image desu.

come to the UK and be my girlfriend

Do you have a dick?

might as well kill yourself now

Do you get triggered if misgendered? Do you try and force the world to call you beautiful? Do have a mental illness that you also deny exists?

If not, then the vast majority of Sup Forums has no problem with you.

As long as you support Mr. Trump you are good, I judge people on ideology not other silly things. Trump has supported gay marriage rights since the beginning while Hillary only recently showed support. Hillary was against gay marriage and her "support" is a lie.

post your body already

Don't nationalize the issue.

im only doing this because i like doing what im told but bullying is wrong

unsee
.cc/togaribe/

if it's in your chromosomes you pass. You can't help being defective, the tumblrites that choose to take hormones for no reason are the problem, because they want to encourage all their friends and family regarding it.

ive never been misgendered since my teens. no. nah im mentally ill.
yes
london?
thats a willy lad
thats fine, i respect that. its just a matter of opinions, im not a real girl anyways, so why would you see me as such?
cute
see above post
craiglists.com take a click
wish eugencis took me out desu

we are not bullying you, we like and adore fem boys so we want to tell you how beautiful you are

but first are you of age to post on this site?

if not GTFO kindly

yeah im 20 dude

i would demolish you

>are people like me okay pol?
No.
If you were born a man, you should live as a man. Your parents should be jailed for giving you estrogen. What the fuck were they doing that to you for circa 2000?
I've got Kleinfelters and I got off easy with slightly wider hips. All I did was bulk up and filled out the rest of me. Nobody knows. You should've done something instead of give up like the degenerate faggot you are.

Noice

>eugenics
>fixing birth abnormalities and defects
Pick uno
You had no chance at a normal life, you are neither a boy nor a girl and choosing to live as whatever feels most natural to you is completely legitimate.

However, flaunting and fetishizing your illness like you do now is a different matter. That is disgusting and wrong.

Look user, we live in a world where people such as yourself are excepted, people don't give you disgusted responses because the Marxist jew has blue pilled the fuck out of everyone. And have created the hybrid jew called the SJW. What makes it hybrid is that it's programmed with evil thoughts but isn't nearly as intelligent as the Marxist Jew.
Tbh in an ideal world you should respectfully be ovened for being mentally ill.
But if it gives you any form of comfort then believe me, you're pretty much the ideal being for these Jews

Post selfies anyways you seem cool and if you're effeminate looking from birth you can't not be cute

yes

I have a student dorm and you can come and be my live in gf in return for cuddles

post steam

have any more maybe of your hips area, you have very nice skin darling

Do you think anyone on Sup Forums would actually mind a transgender person who:

1. Was okay with other people describing the world using their own terms (i.e. not ruining people's lives for using personal pronouns)?
2. Fought to support the interests of white people?
3. Fought to recognize the rights of a private business NOT to submit to progressive trans activism?

I'm 100% opposed to nearly all trans activism. It's usually aimed at young white boys, and sends the message that it's progressive to act like a girl.

But I don't hold an ounce of hatred for trans people who are otherwise regular, decent, non-anti-white people.

Op you seem cool to me, if you have steam I'd play some vidya with ya

Kill yourself you are a monstrosity. You belong to the circus along with the other freaks

fucking moar

o-okay im kinda getting overwhelmed by all the personal comments

if you want to be my friend or something email me at kittenazolam on gmail. please contact me there

after this ill keep asking informative questions because i wanna help educate people okay?

I'd absolutely ruin your boipucci

nah you are cool, as long as you are not bragging about it
if you this kinda person who tells everyone after 5 minutes, you should consider killing yourself.

one more pic and we will answer all your question sweetheart

Email is so 1990

I'm a qt trap magical girl (male) too so give me attention des

Pls be my trap bf

this pretty much falls in line with how i think about it too. really dont mind you if your not like the 3 things this guy noted.

ay bby u wan sum fuk

>tfw tranny
>failure at life
>friends keep falling in love with me one by one because of my body which ruins my longest friendships
>cry nearly every day because i'm sterile and want to be a parent
>my parents don't respect me at all
being trans is fucking shit

germany here, where is my money, bitch

Narcissistic degenerate who couldn't give a flying fuck about Sup Forums until Trump got elected. Go hang yourself.

yeah ive always had this belief as well. i don't really mind transgirls, ill interact with any of them so long as they pass and or are cute.

i think a lot of people here are okay with transgirls like that, however most people assosicate the term trap or tranny and they can ONLY think of the vile evil sjw cunts like brianna wu that need to be lined up and shot

it sucks, wish there was a term for normal non degenerate trannies
its just a vetting precaution. i have steam, skype, discord. dont worry. i just use it to vet people. if they're interested enough past just wanting pics they go the extra mile, weeds out the retards
no ive been here since new and this is the first time ive ever mentioned this

veil danke~
whats wrong?
canuck
wrong im a newsman faggot you sound like gamgergate migrant reddit kanker

nys

did you know that you would end up sterile? do you think you acted too fast and are regretting it?

>don't want to be an attention whore
>posts like an attention whore

You're typical. You don't have to respond to everybody, it makes your post annoying to read. It makes you look like you're fishing for attention putting yourself at the center like that.

>mentally ill
>what is chromosomal disorder

>Cool blog post.

Honestly, you're good to go. You were actually "born this way" and not some bluehaired ridiculous attention whore. Take care.

it was between suicide and transitioning, I was 17 and I still think I made the right decision. dysphoria is gone.
>whats wrong?
what's right?

Do you plan on cutting off your dick?

Do you consider yourself a "woman" just because you've changed your appearance?

To be honest, if you answer 'no' to both of these questions, we're done here. If you have any harsh feelings about getting shafted by God, sorry, but it happens. As far as I can tell, you're just a victim of unfortunate circumstances which are totally out of your own control.

You have committed no sin. As far as justifying it to people, can they tell you're a man when they look at you? If so, just wear men's clothing, you don't need to roleplay just because you look mostly like a girl. If you look pretty much wholly like a girl, I'm still going to encourage you to wear men's clothing because if you're wearing women's clothing, you are lying. You are presenting yourself as a female when you are not. You say you can't tell people you're female because you'd be lying, but when you dress like a woman, and look like a woman, and act like a woman, you are deceiving others into believing you are a woman, whether you mean to or not.

Also, I would have advised you to avoid posting any personal information for these people. That said, I am unfortunately gay and would probably fuck the shit out of you if you live in VA.

Just try to be normal, contribute to society, keep your personal details to yourself (nobody needs to know you're a tranny unless you think they want to fuck you) and MAGA.

If you're genetically intersex or otherwise non-binary, I'm fine with you.

Its people with mental illnesses that I have a problem with.