What happens if the Mexican government refuses to accept the illegal immigrants back?

What happens if the Mexican government refuses to accept the illegal immigrants back?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's got to be some sort of international treaty imploring them to take back their own citizens.
failing that, lock 'em up.

We will stop using visas completely.

How can the Mexican government refuse Mexicans to entry their country?

they can't, the illegals are their own citizens

leftist human rights laws nigga

Catapult them over the wall?
>we are not liable for any damage once they leave our borders :^)

Those billions of dollars sent to aid mexico are going to get thin and so will the table of renegotiations of NAFTA.
Or perhaps all those illegals' assets will get frozen, rendering them unable to send over gibs to their beaner families across the border.

Mexico has no way to compete against the US.

Then America refuses Mexican visas. Read his goddamn site, you fucking idiot.

Diplomatic pressure.
This could be anything from refusing to process visas from Mexico, expelling diplomats, tariffs, withholding drug war funds, etc. Mexico gets a lot of help from USA so its not like there's no leverage.

Morocco is refusing your rapefugees nigger. Was i lied about German IQ.

Drug cartels are even more racist than you guys, if niggers start flooding my mexico then the zetaa will have their very own day of the rope.

dude we are only deporting the criminals, the rest will get the pathway to citizenship

trump never said we are deporting them all, idk why stormfags pretend he said that

this is just ctr shilling to get us to not trust the god emperor

We will just drop them in there.

That bitch dancing is so fucking cringy

>withholding drug war funds
Yes, please stop arming the cartels you traitorous cocksuckers.

>Soylent green is made from people
>Mexicans
>people

I like those shoes desu

If they don't take them back there will be refugee camps on the Mexican border and the cost to pay for them will come out of the Mexican economic aid package. Once that is 0 we will tariff products from their country to pay for the refugee camp.

To end all that they can take their own people back.

I wish I had that webm where they play that scene "soylent green is made from-" then cuts to that CNN faggot going "OHHH NOOOO. That sucks."

just drop them past the wall

We ship them to canada

Dump them in the sea

>Illegal immigrants are refugees

I'm glad mexishits are going back to the mother country. It's for sure going to raise the IQ of this country substantially

Given that not too long ago Sup Forums had a discussion how merely the state of Texas alone would utterly destroy Mexico, I don't think this will be a problem.

>implying they have a choice

There goes Trump revitalizing another stagnant industry.

Is this video on Jewtube?

Not all ilegal immigrants are from mexico.

They become swedish property....

Two words - border trebuchet.

kek

kek

I'm glad you got conned so fucking hard is affecting your reasoning.

We let Felonious Niggers to escape prison to flee to Mexico

It can't. But if it did, the UN would sanction it and the US would cripple it economically.

send them to canada

tax remittances to 95%

destroy mexicos economy

moar dancing skellies pls

> i wont accept my own citizens

Easy!

Yeah, this one is black and white. They are Mexicans. They have to go home. What's wrong with going home?

They don't have a choice user.
We are already at the point we could turn Mexico into less than a country. It would be a new wild west era where no one rules.
They are that close to being completely and utterly fucked.
When Trump said he would make them pay for the wall it was more like
>We will make Mexico pay for the wall with the bodies of their population and they will thank us for it while we throw bread at them

This..

We are taking them back.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957

We invade.

Entering the country illegally is a crime

Pffff
>"we no accept refugees, por favor"
>lol ok...
>dump them off any
>"aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee no bueno"

Seriously, what in the fuck are they gonna do about it? Mexico has no military and the only forces they have are the cartels, which are pretty much just hoodlum street gangs, and they dont want to fight because that means no money from drug trafficking

>we're only deporting the criminals
THEY'RE ALL FUCKING CRIMINALS YOU RETARD

The only thing wrong with Mexico is corruption - like they're trying to normalize in the US. Send their asses back to fix their own country. Throw them over the wall if you have to.

Then trump collapses Mexico's economy, they aren't in a position for bargaining

There are already laws on the books that says they have to take back their citizens. That's the beauty of it. Nothing they can do.

no, he was referring to those who committed violent crimes, not the people who were just here doing jobs

delet this

he's not going to send someone who is illegal and not mexican to mexico, you fucking retard. only illegal mexicans are going back to mexico.

What happens to the people who are completely without nationality because their parents are illegal immigrants?

That's good. You should be proud of that.

We felt sorry for them and you see what it did to us.

Are retards even aware that Trump just wants to continue deporting illegal beaners like the 2.5 million Obama deported?

The wall will be called 'The Moloch Wall' for it will be where the cartels sacrifice the deportees.

they get left in mexico i dont get why we dont send them all to australia.

*anyway

Giant catapult

>what happens if the jews refuse to be gassed

Throw them into the sea

Hasta la vista Arturo

Travel bans, taxed exports to US, cut aid. Basically what we did to Cuba

People from other countries get flown there. They don't just dumb em all on the border.

they will be incarcerated and used as slave labor for their crime

they want to work, we'll put 'em to work

You don't know what he's going to do

Tacoposters pls go

>mex gobt
>refuuses

they don't say shit down there brah

>What happens if the Mexican government refuses to accept the illegal immigrants back?
They are their own citizens and I imagine the UN would impose sanctions about the human rights violation.
I imagine Trump would garnish more off the aide Mexico would otherwise have gotten if they played ball.

The only snafu are young-and-old anchor children. Making them stateless will get the US in trouble.

I don't think they have much of a choice.

How long do you guys give Mexico? Because pretty soon, they're going to have to
>take in a bunch of losers who will probably never work
>pay us about $10 billion
>have to deal with their currency dropping even lower in value
>have to deal with a bunch of their people leaving for Canada

I say they'll have about 5 years before they implode. They don't have any nukes, so they don't stand a chance against us. Should we annex them, or just secure the border, and let them descend into total anarchy? I figure they're not even worth annexing, they'll provide us with essentially nothing.

Don't trust that fucking guy, the Mexican gov is giving traveling visas to niggers from haiti and god knows what fucking african countries so they can cross to the norther border witout a problem.

Any illegals being sent back should be taken to the southern border of mexico and dropped off there. Let them walk all the way back to the U.S. border to try again

And we could charge people to watch!!!

They never had a choice

We kill them.

"free labour camps"

they get stuck in the patch of area on the border between the US wall and the Mexican customs and immigration booth.

>refuses

That implies the idea that they are being given a choice.

>failing that, lock 'em up.
That's even worse than amnesty and letting them work.

My idea for countries who refuse to take criminals back was to just fly a plane over and parachute the guy out of the back. Give him an AK, six full mags, and $1000 in local currency. We'll only have to do it once.

Everyone gets their own spic.

>Seriously, what in the fuck are they gonna do about it?
Send them back over and tell the cartels give them more guns and drugs

>but what about the Wall

Cartels are sponsored by the ATF, they'll get around it. I wouldn't be surprised if ATF and DEA agents supplied the Cartels with demolition charges to keep the wars on crime and drugs going full tilt.

Underrated post

They can't refuse you simply put them on planes and crash land them all over mexico city.

moderate GOP won't vote for full on deportation, especially for those who work here and pay taxes

but they will deport violent criminals

I'm ok with this.

clips*

Why not just skip the AK, the mags and the cash. Come to think of it, skip the parachute as well, blame budget cuts.

Believe me, the German state tries its hardest to get rid of people, despite the cuckshed that is Sup Forums wanting you to believe the other way. Take Maghreb for example. They will only accept 4 people getting deported PER PLANE. I shit you not, if there are more than 4 illegal africans on board they will be sent back to Germany.

Isn't there some island somewhere that we could put them on? Take Australia as a model?

Mexico sure as hell doesn't want back the criminals back. They thought they got rid of them for sure, but no. Heh heh karma is a fucking bitch isn't it, Mexico?

Came here to say this.

You can't reject what the catapult gives you.

deportations are meaningless, a minor inconvenience, if they can effortlessly return whenever they want.

You're assuming The U.S.A. is a bunch of pussies.
We will drop those fuckers via parachute by the thousands.
We will keep dropping people after we run out of parachutes.
Most are going to be sent into Germany.

Because you're a little bitch.

We dump them over the wall, if they come back, we shoot em.

This. I really wish light-up shoes were acceptable past the age of 7.