Well?

Well?

There's gotta be a better way for Cassandra to get into Slylock's pants than constantly committing petty acts of vandalism.

Slylock is like the original Sherlock from the novels, neither have a interest in relationships.

Slylock tells the foreman to stop being such a whining faggot and never bother any law officer again with such menial bullshit

He later points that he is doing a terrible job anyways and lakes any sense of space and perspective

What if she pressed her ass instead?

It would make her true intentions with Slylock too clear

Its a deep hole that you get water out of, but thats not important right now.

he asked her to put her hands on the mark to see if it matches, but he notices she doesn't wear anything under that dress (like everybody else did outside of the tumblrdog) and is dripping wet, meaning she's guilty of being a slut and he'll have to punish her naughty puss with his dick like every monday.

Slylock asks Cassandra Cat to turn her dress inside-out.

Honestly I suspect the rabbit more than her.
I mean he's the only one with scuffed knees, proving he's the only one who could have knelt down (the very position someone would get into for pressing their hands into cement).

Oh baby are we having another Slylock Fox thread?

>What if she pressed her ass instead?

I think that this is the right answer.

So how about this one?

cover up the answers and reveal them after...

if she'd have knelt/bent to do it, the fuckin rabbit woulda been all over her.

Because she's a well-known thief and liar, and the only reason why Judge Slylock would be willing to carry a criminal's bag is to dump it out and check it for stolen goods, when it could just be her underwear and stuff

Because she's the dom tonight and she will play hard to get today to set the mood for the night long peggig session.

Because the last time he touched her suitcase he stole all her panties.

>tiger pattern suitcase
She doesn't want to spoil the surprise of her new toys and underwears for tonight

these threads are the best of Sup Forums!

>She doesn't want to spoil the surprise of her new toys and underwears for tonight

we have a winner!

But how about this one? now with hidden answer.

the bars are sold with a condom and bufford is just running an undeclated brothel in the backroom.

BULLED

You don't need fiber for muscle building
Unless the bar are actually not fiber but congealed bull semen

Fiber isn’t known for muscle growing properties. Also if the dog is a member, he should get the bars for free instead of costing extra.

>fiber bars
>muscle growth
also
>tfw no cassandra gym scammer GF

>Also if the dog is a member, he should get the bars for free instead of costing extra.
HAHAHAHAHA

man, those pink shorts really make her look hot!

well you seem to be a bunch of smart asses since you guys got it.

cough

But you guys are not getting this one, 2 hard 4 u

Cassandra is a scat cat who is trying to persuade the dog to shit on her chest with each squat.

Hah! Skylock can't do shit about it! Laws of regulation on nutritional muscle growth supplements are so curruptd and ineffective that you could promote actual rat poison as whey for the Gym rookies and still get away with this

She is not even being subtle at this point, what a slut.

Someone needs to post the follow-up.

because usually Cassandra goes topless.

Can that even be posted on a blue board

>what a slut.
it's a game that need two people to play. Slylock's just as much of a slut

I gochu

The wax in the candles is liquified, they've been burning for hours

scented oil candles are a thing.

UH-OH! What now?

The candle wax has already melted, conclusively proving that it was lit more than "just a few minutes ago." On the other hand, what kind of law enforcement officer rides a skateboard right into someone's apartment?

The police station is more than three minutes away? Or Slylock's dick is in his hand, one of the two.

Because Cassandra and Tiffany set up slylock so they could black mail him and force him to get it from both of their strapons at once.

Wait, is this one real?

his dick is out and fully erect

Why does everyone in that picture look like they're going to participate in an Indian bus ride?

Cass got a tan.

because every other time this happens she is waiting for him IN the bath.

The artists is /oneofus/ too.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Is that sidewalk leading off the edge of a cliff?

She didn't ask for "that" safeword.

Slylock needs to stop profiling cats.

take off your clothes

bad dragon toys don't come in window boxes

And it should be hyphenated if it’s showing the site address

Because fiber does not promote muscle growth?

KEK

Because Slylock should have stood up as soon as his wife showed up, but he stayed kneeling in front of Cassandra's window. Why? To hide his erection.

What the hell does that mouse even do, anyway? He never helps Slylock solve the case.

Huh. I actually got this one before looking at the answer.

What if the candles are just one of those liquid ones you can get these days?

If he's a cop, he and his partner should be able to produce badges and a signed warrant. But he's just a creeper in a Sherlock suit who regularly stalks the local petty thief/town bicycle. They... maybe fuck sometimes? Either way, she's got kids in the backyard, and she's putting a stop to Slylock's rampant public masturbation.

Heh

Tad tryhard, dotcha think?

Why is her cheek bruised?

Oh shit, I actually know this. Burglary is only fully official if it's after a set hour at night, otherwise it's considered a less severe crime if done during the day when the home owner can protect themselves.

Or maybe my law rules is making me think way too much on this.

This is actually a really good riddle

>dog
>sweating
what the fuck

Those are botfly larvae detaching from his body after reaching maturity

Since it's hard to read the answers for the spot the differences game are
"1) First panel labeled "PANEL 1," Second panel labeled "PANEL 2,"
2) In Panel 1, Rat feels an internal urge to punch Pig. In Panel 2, urge is diminished .
3) Panel 2 is below Panel 1
4) There is a flying toaster in Panel 2
5) and 6) There are no fifth and sixth differences. The question was "Can you find at least 6 differences" the answer was no."

>lakes

So????

the bird aint a cuckoo and the pendulum is all fucked

the six is upside down and the pendulum is, to quote "all fucked up"

>paid a royal sum of silver
>heaping bag of gold coins

Obviously they're minted brass coins backed by a national reserve of silver. Learn the lore, man.

upside down 6, and the hour hand is out of position.

Is Slylock Fox a better detective than Batman?

Is she related to Cassandra?

That's pretty racist, user.

According to my colculations casszndra should be doing four mife srntences by now for all her crimes combined. If slylock always revieles her crimes why does she keep getting away with it?

Wouldn't that cause horrible chemical burns on her hands?

>Chemical burns
>From wet cement
What?

Cassandra's so thirsty there is no reason for Sly to peak.

Sleeping with the judge.

You know damn well he is not actually having her arrested.

Observe. He was clearly allowed in without displaying a warrant, and for prank calls.
The cat is clearly into this.

Everyone can see you playing pocket pool, Fox.

Because these are not actually crimes and the townspeople just think that they would make a great couple. So they come up with these simple schemes to get the smart but clueless Slylock to notice Cassandra. I mean come on, you look at and it's pretty clear that the only person who doesn't know what's going on is Slylock and that guy with the pencil in his ear.

"Brilliant deduction, Slylock. Nobody else could have figured this out. Now why don't you and Cassandra go into the restaurant and wait for the police? They said they would be here right after you two have lunch. Go on."

Cassandra and Princess Pussycat are the same person. When the princess wants to escape her regal responsibilities she bleaches her fur and assumes her role as Cassandra Cat, master thief. You can see in she forgot to change her fur

same, clicked when I saw the asl book

If Cassandra called in the burglary he'd be inside interviewing her not peeking in her window

Slylock has the biggest boner ever in that picture.
like come on dude, I agree she's hot but even the ancient greeks and romans thought it wrong to wander around with big and proud tent in your pants, and they were okay with public nudity