Brit/pol/ - Partition Scotland Edition

>PRISON RACE WAR: Fears tensions set to explode as gangs pitch against Muslim inmates
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates

>'Stupid. Ridiculous. Hysterical' Britain SNUBS EU's 'panic dinner' over Donald Trump win
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault

>Married GP who spent six months in jail for groping a teenager’s breasts during an examination is CLEARED at a retrial after jury hears it was a ‘terrible misunderstanding’
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934006/Married-GP-spent-six-months-jail-groping-teenager-s-breasts-examination-CLEARED-retrial-jury-hears-terrible-misunderstanding.html

>President Trump is not going to be the ogre some fear, but we need to mend fences – I can help with that - Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/

>Corbyn backs reduction of Nato presence along Russia's borders
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin

>EU Threatens to Punish Britain for Getting Close to Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I/KczKS4AO2tdls+wRQjiNbDCtAKxmEkJSoB+guEglXcA==&bit=1
news.sky.com/story/1684025/student-comes-out-as-non-binary-to-obama
join.skype.com/kTsNixOR79Nm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37921598
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no anime

>scot cuck edition

>Sup Forums is always right

uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I/KczKS4AO2tdls+wRQjiNbDCtAKxmEkJSoB+guEglXcA==&bit=1

Reminder to vote NO in indyref2

Don't be a whiner sonny.

Why aren't you voting conservative yet

>A student welled up as they told Barack Obama they were "coming out" as non-binary during a question-and-answer session in central London.

>Maria Munir, 20, from Watford, who does not identify as being either male or female, took the microphone at the 'town hall' event to question the US President on gender issues.

>The 20-year-old revealed they had not even told their parents about their identity.

>"I'm about to do something terrifying which is coming out to you as a non-binary person which means that I don't fit within - I'm getting emotional, I'm so sorry.

>"I'm from a Pakistani Muslim background which inevitably has cultural implications and I know that in North Carolina, people are having to produce birth certificates to go to the toilet.

>"In the UK we don't recognise non-binary people under the equality act ... I wish yourself and David Cameron would take us seriously as transgender people and, perhaps you could elucidate, what you can do to go beyond what has been accepted by the LGBTQ rights movement, in including people who fit outside the social norms?"

>Mr Obama, who had interrupted Munir's earlier attempt to ask a question, saying he wanted men and women to take turns, commended the student's bravery when he answered.

>He said he could not speak for Mr Cameron but added that he thought the PM was "ahead of the curve" on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) issues.

>"We are taking a lot of serious steps within the federal government," he said.

>"The challenge we have is that in North Carolina, the law that comes up, it's a state law and because of our system of government, I can't overturn on my own, state laws, unless a federal law is passed that prevents that from happening and, with the Congress I have, that's not likely to happen."
news.sky.com/story/1684025/student-comes-out-as-non-binary-to-obama

This is modern Britain

Lol - arsehole ye fae bettin' oun the enemy like!

I made £40k between brexit and the trump. Love ye ladbrokes!

indyref posters need to be euthanised

grats

Reminder to vote Yes in indyref2

>scotcowards having the balls to become a real country

Hopefully an honour killing will come of this

I feel bad for the Scots
>independence from the UK
>independence from the EU
>can only realistically choose one

I think it's fake because it's in Betslip and not My Bets.

This, well said Kelly you lardarse. IndyRef2 isn't happening, especially when the SNP novedive.

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Angus McHaggis

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted no. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote yes. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick yes. Then I looked at the no option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting no.

I asked myself why people would vote no to being a country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting no, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Scottish oil money being transported south to London and it grew yet more. I imagined English Tories deciding Scottish fiscal, social and health policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted no. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the referendum, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Angus McHaggis. I am Scottish; I am a cuckold.

Did you cunts really fall for the "independence" offered by the SNP?

What part of independence means shackling yourself to Schengen or the Euro?

Imperative english five year plan

1. repeal the monarchy
2. distribute royal lands and put the money into the nhs
3.install a egalitarian republic under corbyn

PADDY
A
D
D
Y

Last time we got rid of the monarchy it didn't work out well for the Irish desu

>"My parents are immigrants. My great granddad, he worked for British Rail in colonial India. My granddad did manual labour in Pakistan and my dad did manual labour in Saudi Arabia and then came here to start a business with nothing

>tfw parents secretly ashamed

STIR

Tfw the proud unionist scots who had renewed hope after leaving the EU abd Voting No will be dieing soon

We'll now be stuck with Scot nats for the forseeable future

>We get independence then kick out SNP next election
>We don't join the EU
I see no problems here desu

>IndyRef2 isn't happening
Are there people who actually believe this?

Sup Forums is fucking broken tonight desu lads

have the communists taken over and ran it into the shitter?

Bit of a blog post here lads but bear with me since you're my only friends.

Little background
>be 16 at the start of 2013
>for the past 3-4 years I had been living as a total recluse
>i ate, drank, pissed, shit, sat at the computer and slept, never went outside or did anything other than those things
Now I still live exactly like this but that's not the point of this.
>still 2013
>acquire internet girlfriend (kek i know)
>lasts about 3 months before it consisted of her wanting to stop and me doing everything in my power to keep her around
>long story short i progressively hurt and threatened worse and worse trying to keep her around until she cut all contact for good near the end of 2014
>through all this i was gradually becoming more and more of an alcoholic

So at the start of 2014 I started smoking, and half way through the year I ended up having another e-relationshit but this chick I couldn't stand and only wanted to use to lose my virginity, so I was pretty much always a drunken asshole with her essentially roleplaying as a sociopath until later on in 2014 I blew that by being more drunk than usual and revealing the truth.

I mean I don't know if this information is pertinent but I'm including as much as I can think of to come to the final conclusions.

So throughout 2015 (then 18, to turn 19 later on) I was essentially rock bottom, just an angry, sad alcoholic, nothing of note here except my dog died.

This continued into 2016 until a few months ago when I decided to stop drinking because I was sick of it. I feel more emotionally stable this year but who's to say, but at the risk of sounding like a woman let's move past that.

We arrive at present day having left nothing out (hopefully), now I am 20 and living the same lifestyle as when we began this story with the addition of the smoking habit (something between 20 and 30 rollies on an average day).

(1/2, sorry lads I didn't realize this was gonna be so long but I've already typed this shit.)

How do we make Britain Great again?
We are nobodies at this point, literally Australia tier.

Fuck off Nicola, before you get a ruddy good stirring

/stir/iking resemblance!

two things that belong in the dustbin of history are monarchies and hating irish

CORBYN'S PLAN BEGINS

SOON

Anyway basically I was looking at old chat logs from the start of 2013 and realized that I used to sleep for only 6-8 hours and at that time I didn't have an alarm, but now even if I set an alarm I usually ignore it and end up sleeping up to 12 hours, and I feel tired and unfocused the entire time i'm awake.

So given all of this information, do you lads think it's possible that I have depression or some other thing wrong with me, do you think that my lifestyle has caught up with me and that's why I'm feeling this way, or do you think that it's the smoking?

Feel free to call me a faggot and tell me to fuck off to /r9k/. I was originally only going to post that I'm going to quit smoking and link Trump "NO DRUGS NO ALCOHOL NO CIGARETTES" but ended up writing this shit instead.

(2/2, I regret sounding like such a faggot and posting something so long and pointless)

>>>/britfeel/

go away

stirr

"If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea.” Winston Churchill

Literally all the SNP has to scream is MUH BENNIES MUH NHS MUH FREE EDUCATION and everyone will vote for them. We can't have a right wing here because everyone sucks off the borrowed money teat of Scotland.

I abandoned /r9k/ last year, this is my home now sorry lad.

>"no Mrs May....I....im too weak"

We leave Europe, strike up deals with any other market that isn't fucking stagnant, makes loads of wonga, use that money to improve fish and chips.

Fuck off

>then kick out SNP next election

With fractured and demoralised Labour and Tory parties, the Greens will be the only threat to the SNP.

corbyn only has one move. he's a button spammer

That's what he wants you to think, it's all part of the master marxist plan

Our politicians are intent on keeping Brittan Europe's and America's whore.

Its depression, I do the same. Feel gr8 lately and only need 6-8 hours. Try going to sleep early like 12 and waking up at 8/9 am. Also stop the smoking no good can come of it

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

IT'S TIME FOR THIS KIKE ENABLING CESSPOOL OF DEGENERACY FINALLY TO FUCK OFF AND DIE.
DOWN WITH UK!

Made £50 off Trump.

Drinks on him.

>Brit/pol/ - Glasgow meet up Skype group

I'm sure people will wake up soon enough, right?

I think /r9k/ is more suited lad.

How did you buy alcohol at 16,17?

Someone loves smelly brown people and Eurocuckery... and that someone is you!

>Jo Cox is back in the news

What have you lads done this time?

This is all I want from life

Is Sweden a real country, because that's what's in store.

beware of his marrow

I bought a pith hat, comfy desu

Yeah you sound like a right royal cunt desu. Get off the fags, keep off the sauce, get a job, get some interests and a personality and bob's your uncle m8. Good luck.

Its too early for feel posting

Everyone is too busy being productive and happy anons

>mfw sleep all day
>mfw clocks went back, haven't seen day light since

Reposting as other thread is a misfire.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37921598

France now openly admit they don't care about securing their borders when illegals are leaving to break into the UK, if anything it makes things easier for them. Total lack of responsibility.

>On this very important issue of border management, an effort should be made also on the British side."

Yes, we pay you money to secure your border, and you shouldn't put your feet up while illegal immigrants camp on your coastline and vandalising lorries going through the port. If you didn't look the other way all the time, the problem wouldn't keep building up and getting out of control.

>But several senior French politicians say the build-up of thousands of refugees and migrants on the French side of the Channel has caused the country damage.
>Mr Juppe described it as "disastrous " for France's image, while having "extremely serious economic and security consequences for the people of Calais".

Typical slimy scheming frogs. Their solution to migrants piling up in their country and making them 'look bad' is to remove the security for the border and wave them on through into the UK. Give them all a map of the UK and English phrase book while you're at it.

Utterly outrageous!!

Oh, and BBC don't even have this on their front page but it is being found by people as it's the second most read story.

How are you going over there in Montserrat, senpai?

Both Rome and Athens tried Republics and Democracies. Both went back to monarchies.

Gee I wonder why?

would he name his son tyler or leo?

what can we do lads?

I say we just go full isolationist. I don't give a single fuck about the rest of the world, even the Commonwealth. Let them all become Republics, we can have the Queen to ourselves.

Can we send the pakis home first?

>Oh, and BBC don't even have this on their front page but it is being found by people as it's the second most read story.
But on the front page there is "IS THE UK BIASED AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE" with a headline of "AGAINST ALL ODDS".

Fuck, what has the BBC become

>implying we wouldn't do the same

Leave it to me la

I don't want to go back to england, but soon it'll be time for me to leave. It's going pretty good at the minute though.

Aidan, there's a shit pleb name

We need their curry shops lad.

Also we can't as the authorities won't touch them in fear of being termed racists.

Hasn't Putin flattened you yet?
I don't think so, most people are content with the same bullshit. Normies care more about Toblerone then politics and Britain's place in the world.

But you are technically in England :^)

nice digits and R A R E btw

I don't think we should go 'full isolationist' but we should certainly adopt an official posture of belligerence towards foreign powers.

Go to bed Peter.

shit names are annoying, but the thing that really stirs my haggis is nicknames for christian names. giving your son the legal name "Charlie" or "Tom". it's as if some plebs don't understand the concept of names and nicknames, and as a result they brand their children with the most glaring sign of working class heritage there is. a name which literally can not be formal. a name destined for retail or at best trade work

Deep uno? Is that like 4d chess?

We've got the recipe now they can fuck off back to islambadaramadan

Implying SNP would be voted in after independence is achieved.

They have a vile bunch of leftist vermin in the party, all the shit that used to be hard core anti nationalist labour members have shifted into the SNP.

I wish we were organised enough to start a party or some shit. Would be 10/10

There better not be any indycucks in my group

Lads, what's with immigration after Brexit occurs?

Any updates?

i feel like we pretty much did, if only briefly

>We've got the recipe
choked on my fanta

holy shit these sky news questions to raheem

lovely pair