He killed billions

He killed billions...

You realize they could be born in the future again, just without Aku

You can't kill what doesn't exist.

>changing history is killing

Oh fuck off. Genndy screwed up the finale but it's not because "Samurai of Genocide."

...to save millions!
>everything, down to who wins the sperm race, will play out exactly as it did with Aku
wow user ur smart

Actually that's almost impossible. The course of events needed for those people to exist can't happen without Aku.

How can Aku even compete agaist such evil?

To save TRILLIONS

to save trillions or even more

No. Less people will exist without the technological innovations introduced by Aku.

if you can't beat him, join him

didn't the aliens bring technological innovation? Won't they still make contact with humanity without Aku?

In the real world, sure. But there’s all sorts of magic shit, and the existence of souls and what not.

His mission from day one was to "undo the future that is Aku". When people say "undo" they mean "make it like it didn't happen". What'd you expect?

he killed 1 million troops . . .
. . . wow.

Genocidal bastard.

Samurai Jack has a lot of time travel shit that never got the explanation it needed. I feel like that's part of the reason Sup Forums didn't like the finale.

Clearly Sup Forums expects Jack to Professor Zoom his way through Aku's timeline to sabotage each and every one of his attempts to be evil, while at the same time making sure every circumstance falls into alignment to ensure that his friends and all of their ancestors are born and live the exact same lives as when he met them in the distant future.

She's cuter than Ashi.

Probably impossible that things would turn out similar as far as births go due to the butterfly effect. However I'm willing to accept that in a universe where gods from various religions exist and work together, there's most likely some crazy cycle of life/death/rebirth going on that could lead to a similar future.

those billions never existed, so that point is wrong

He did something worse than killing he erase them
In SJ universe souls exists so when he "fixed" timeline everything got erased even souls

>Undo millennia of tyrannical rule, suffering, and death
>Finally goes back to the past
>Delete some waifubait introduced at the 11th hour in the process
Nah Samurai Jack was never about going back to the past.

t. That episode with the monks

Lol, I forgot that the last season exists

Fucking stop with this retarded point.
He didn't kill anyone, those people never existed. That's not the same as stabbing them and leaving them to die

?

Best girl

>Why is this a gif?
>oh
I might be chicken shit dumb but i liked the finale.
The only complain i had is that we should see him say his goodbyes to the people he met and that the Aku timeline should still exist, so we see how the people live after Aku

;_;

This. Op is a fag. case closed

Everyone still responding are just feeding the troll

The three chief deities of the universe all come from mythologies that have reincarnation or some form of it.
Ultimately they may not live in the iteration they did, but they will be born in some form and within a world without the wicked taint of Aku.