How long would he last in the Marvel universe? Or the DC universe?

How long would he last in the Marvel universe? Or the DC universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQpP-lMwNZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a fag with trading cards. I'm pretty sure even the lamest of heroes/villains could kick his ass

why is this board mostly Sup Forums and Sup Forums now? what went wrong?

Nothing Sup Forums worth talking about

Because Sup Forums doesn't read or watch Sup Forums

Honorary Sup Forums is a lie
There's no honorary Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums
Why allow this shit?

>How long would he last in the Marvel universe? Or the DC universe?
As much as he convinces everyone that a card game rules the whole fucking spece-time.

How does he put that outfit on every morning and still take himself seriously?

gee, I don't know, how many people in those universes solve disputes by playing a children's card game?

The man commissioned a private jet shaped exactly like a Blue Eyes White Dragon and you question his outfit?

He has fuck you money, that's why.

Probably his whole natural life. All he wants to do is play card games really really hard. Apparently duel monsters is the real shit, so I'm sure his autism would cause a worldwide league to crop up around him no matter what universe he's in.

He's a cardgaming Batman, I think he'd do pretty well.

Being the raddest motherfucker, he would probably do very well

Doctor Doom tier in cunning and obsession over rival

I'm more annoyed by the Sup Forums invasion than Sup Forums. They already made their board a shithole, no need to drag us even further down to their level

He would last a long time in Marvel but barely a second in DC because he doesn't waste his time on losers

So did he just kill that pilot?

youtube.com/watch?v=fQpP-lMwNZ0

>Stabs hand with cardboard card
>The card isn't even bent
wut

Wouldn't his powers revolve around warping probability so he's always reaping fortune and his enemies will always get fucked over in the weirdest ways? I'd pay to read that. Seto could step onto a curb and bend over to pick up a twenty dollar bill and the guy behind him would get taken out by a train or something.

It still kinda fucks with my mind that canonically within the show the cards are still made from cardboard.

Depends on if Yugioh magic exists. If it doesn't, for Marvel, he may last longer but it depends on if he sticks his nose into Superhero stuff. If it does, he is pretty strong, that is without using cards and using magic alone. Honestly, the shadow realm and those who can use/manipulate it would probably be much much stronger but this is Seto fucking Kaiba, and as Batman showed, money goes a long way.
TL;DR
He'd last very long either ways but would last longer if yu gi oh's magic is still canon.

Yup

I haven't watched yu-gi-oh in a long time but didn't they start summoning monsters in the real world at some point?

If he somehow gets a confrontation to come down to a children's card game that somehow brings in actual deities then he wins against pretty much anyone who isn't Atem/Yugi

Kaiba's autism knows no bounds. This is a man who created a space elevator, ultra VR, time travel / sending his soul back in time, resisted being erased / controlled due to his sheer ego, and autism'd an ancient god monster to aid him in a duel all because he lost a children's card game to some teenager once

don't forget when he sent trading cards into space and taught aliens how to play card games.

and it ACTUALLY came to fruition

how about when he founded a city powered by synchro summons?

But they are actually useless. Man fuck neos

>neo spacian ground mole.png

>That time Kaiba threw a colossal bitch fit over the phone because Yugi lost a card game during that dragon filler arc

It was so in character but so fucking silly at the same time

Day one he buys 51% of Wayne enterprises and threatens to fire every single employee unless batman retires

Given that precisely zero of the plot's I've ever seen in Big Two comics involve card games, I'd probably say he wouldn't even be a blip on most heroes' radars. Just some rich weird asshole who makes holograms that may or may not be solid depending on how the animators feel about them in any given moment.

Yeah but outside of him then what? I'm an E-Hero fag but damn Neo-spacians suck.

oh, you're completely right.

at least neo spacians can pull off shenanigan wins with shit like aqua neos or hummingbird.

Mods are what made Sup Forums a shithole

OMG imagine Kaiba battling Thor.

>Kaiba autisms so fucking hard that Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon lightning somehow beats out Thor

So is that a common card?

i don't know if it was this way in the original but I also liked how after Yugi beat Yami Marik he decides to blow up the island to make everyone leave and has the plane for Yugi and friends disabled, presumably so he can hope to have one last jab at Yugi for beating him as he flew off in his B.E.W. Dragon space jet

no

He threw it REALLY hard.

But what about Odin, Apocalipsis, Thanos, Sentry, Dr. Strange or Dr. Doom?

I don't recall it being disabled then again it may have been the case in the manga

I just vaguely recall Kaiba deciding to blow up the island (I think it had something to do with his dad and the old way the company was) and peaced out on his dragon jet leaving Team Yugi a way to get off the island but not really ensuring they got to it before activating the countdown

Kiaba might be rich but I don't think it's Wayne enterprises rich.

ENEMY CONTROLLER

Kaiba has legit reality bending autism, he would be harder to beat than batman

Autisms even harder for it to beat them or his autism wakes up Obelisk who cleans house. I am curious how Strange would react to having to deal with the God Monsters or any of the lovecraftian monsters (then again I don't think he uses those)

If I remember right they got to it with ages to spare but had to go back for somebody.

The guy is basically Batman with an hard on for BEWD, he would last pretty long.

Then he buys arkaham and threatens to release every single inmate

Was expecting a card in the engine desu

>Strange fighting Obelisk or some lovecraftian shit
I want this so badly.

Pretty damn far. Seto Kaiba is Lex Luthor only with a boy-band member as his Superman and with an even more egregious ego.

>Kaiba could put the billions of dollars his company makes into solving the world's problems, curing diseases and shit
>Instead builds his own space-station with a working portal to the goddamned EGYPTIAN HEAVEN so that he can settle a score with Yami in his afterlife because he just can't fucking let him go.
>Comes up with insane fucking projects like sending children's trading cards into space so they can teach aliens how to play them and it fucking works

kaiba literally bought out a city in order to run a card game tournament for well over a month.

he also built a murder-theme park, AND a kids theme park

AND advanced AI

AND an elevator into space.

i'd say kaiba would fair pretty well in either.
the guy as a kid was given a loan by his step father so that he could invest it and came back with ten times the amount he was given in just one day, and he's pretty much the anime equivalent of tony stark and bruce wayne, only a bit more sadistic.

To quote DBZ's Ocean dub: "Look, I can see their parachutes. They're okay."

That and it was the Blue Eyes White Dragon his actual waifu from his past life who fucks space time for him

>what went wrong?
Sup Forums is too hostile to casuals and new comers.
Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Nope, he just threw one of the only three copies of that card in the world like a ninja star. (Just so you know, there were four of them, but he destroyed one just to make sure no one else gets one.)

What lantern ring would Kaiba have?

Only 4 copies in the world.

>Kaiba is so determined to prove he's better than Atem he invades heaven just to play a card game with him
This will always go down in my mind as Kaiba's greatest feat, both as a testament to his scientific ingenuity and his sheer mental instability.

Green easily but he'd autism it to be blue just to fit his Blue Eyes White Dragon fetish

And created handheld VR devices

Orange, his fixation on everyone acknowledging him as the greatest duelist in the world would surely qualify as enough greed.

>i will just destroy this card that i own all 4 versions of so nobody ever uses it against me

They put tape over it.
It's fine.

Would that mean Atem would be a Black Lantern?

>teaching aliens to play card games
what part of the Yugioh canon is this from?

>Creates top notch AI of Atem to duel against constantly
>This still doesn't satisfy him
>Proceeds to build an elevator to space to send himself back in time / into Egyptian Heaven just so he can duel the real deal and settle the score

and I thought Doom was autistic about Richards

why the hell did he do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg

I think its mentioned in GX and Zexal

In GX its all the Neospacian shit and I think there was some contest to have someone's card be created and put in the space capsule as well which will be launched to space for aliens to find

I don't know for sure but I think one of the things in Zexal was that Kaiba sending Duel Monsters into space basically recreated the battles from Ancient Egypt using the monsters but between alien races now (again not totally sure about this part)

the neo spacians ARE the cards judai designed that kaiba sent into space.

ZEXAL is a completely different universe in which the human world is one of 3 parallel universes.

>Teaching aliens the art of war

He's way richer than Wayne, even at batman's most wanked out.

So no one else could ever summon his waifu.

This goes all the way back to his past life where he was boning girl who could transform into the blue-eyes or something like that.

>With fucking card games founded on / linked to ancient otherworldly monsters

its his card, nobody could ever use it because its his fucking card, he had the other 3 too
its his coompany too, he could print more

Boning her WHILE she was transformed into blue eyes?

You're thinking of Pegasus no?

Even then Kaiba would not want to print more Blue Eyes. They're his waifu and only he can have them all ever

>EAT IT, NERDS!

Reminder that no one will ever be as autistic as Seto fucking Kaiba

He combines his autism with Stark and they go against Doom’s autism. It ends with Stark going Superior, the 3 combine and create the autism God, then proceed to REEEEE Wakanda off the face of the Earth.

GX. The best part is the show gets even stupider at the end of that season

>Dooooooooon't say if I were you!
>Or tell me what you'd do
>Or things would be if
>You were in my shoooooes ('cuz you're not me)!

I think from GX onward it's implied that Industrial Illusions isn't the only company making cards or at the least they contract other companies to help out.

I always thought Kaiba took over making cards after Pegasus died.

Dude you don't even know

Kaiba autism is worst than aids.

>Pegasus died.
That's kind of an iffy thing since as far as I know, Pegasus never died.

Well, the series is so far in the future that EVERYONE from G1 and GX would be long dead at this point, but you know what I mean.

Pegasus died in the manga and is dead in The Dark Side of Dimensions.

He'd actually make for a fun super villain. Evil businessman with a trading card shtick. Might actually make a good foil to Batman.

even by Yu-Gi-Oh standards this is fucking bonkers. why does he laugh like a supervillain at the end? is this all part of some master plan or is this just the moment his mind finally snaps?

that's just standard yugioh.

even better: him sending the cards to space stopped an ancient evil from destroying the planet, but drove another ancient entity insane by the first one, which led the second one to also try and destroy the planet.

Kaiba's autism created aliens which saved the planet.