What does Sup Forums think of Abbos?

What does Sup Forums think of Abbos?

Barely human. Abos are on average 6% Denisovan

A pathetic "civilisation".

Amun Ra showed the light, and that light was the sun, for he is the sun.

Harmless retards

They just get drunk in the desert all day

Niggers, spics, and arabs are worse

Abbos are low IQ, worthless subhumans who add nothing to Australia. If they all died of gas sniffing tomorrow, The world would lose nothing of value.

Sums them up in Canada to

Whites should not have taken land from other people.

Then we would've never had the immigration problem.

I for one, think all White Americans, Canadians, and Australians should be repatriated to Europe as to keep with the right's ideals on nationalism.

Living proof of divergent evolution

harmless mostly.
white junkie bogans and islanders are a bigger problem.

Europe sucks.

Can we make this thread into an Aussie Cop Cannibal story thread?

>Whites should not have taken land from other people.
>Then we would've never had the immigration problem.

That certainly explains why Europe doesn't have any problems with migrants right now.

>What does Sup Forums think of Abbos?
I don't

Came here to say this.

australia seems cool as fuck

fucking half apes walking around drinking gasoline and everyone acts like its normal

Magically less violent than American negroes. What is their secret?

A very interesting part of fauna. I think that if researchers could freely do research on them, it would help us understand other animals better.
What they think about, how they communicate, what they dream about etc.

Why haven't the emu's killed these things off yet? Don't they occupy the same territory?

Because when whites live on other people's land, you can't justify having pure white countries.

After all, unless White Americans give back America to the Natives, then the Native Americans can't have their own country because you would be in it.

So if whites are allowed to live in non-white countries, why aren't non-whites allowed to live in white countries?

I'm still waiting to see an attractive pure abbo.

Do they exist or is it just a myth?

Are there even myths of attractive abbos?

Top fucking Kek!!!!

IQ and violence are only correlated because of african blacks. There are plenty of pacifist white 'tards.

>see pack of wild aboriginals walking in the city
>one of them is wearing this jacket
every time.

SHUT UP YA DAMN DOG

Because whitey having a bigger brain carries a big stick. That means he makes the rules.
Dumb ass negro.

Abbos have low IQ and invented very little. Why are we supposed to be mad at them? Genuinly don't understand the hostility towards abbos

Probably true, abbos don't organize.

Never been to Australia but abbos sound totally harmless so I don't have a problem with them

Almost all the native Americans died of disease before the United States was created, most of the continent was abandoned.