youtube.com/watch?v=lJREn9c45cM
youtube.com/watch?v=1l3p_YKNC7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid british fuck face.

HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A BRITON YOU FUCKING UGLY CUNT

We should jump him and carve the current year into his forehead

Cuck

CURRENT *FUCKING* YEAR

I'm British. I would apologise for his behaviour but thankfully he's not representative of most of us.

Like all other leftard cunts, I no longer hate them in the way I did prior to the Brexit/Trump double whammy. They really are going to be seeing a massive backlash now in many ways. Their views will no longer be tolerated, they will soon realise that whining and protesting and shouting ITS NOT FAIR isn't going to cut it. People have had enough, the tide is officially turning and cunts like John Oliver will soon be out of a job

Fuck him. Snivelling little twat.

Faggot.

jesus when will that anglo nigger go back to england?

He's pretty stereotypically Brit tho

I wish this man many hardships in the future.

I hope he becomes completely irrelevant and by 2030 people will say John Oliver was that one hit wonder sometime ago.

Trump should revoke this cuck's greencard. He's not even a fucking citizen and we don't want him here.

I don't hate him

you're supposed to laugh at him, whether it's his jokes or his idiotic bullshit. If he makes you laugh he's doing something right

GET FUCKED CUNT

Fuck ugly, unfunny, whiny, self-righteous, out of touch, cuckolded, low energy, low test, clearly bullied at school, anti-British, anti-Western, anti-success, complete fucking tosser

Except Brits are funny

And even by Anglo standards he is very ugly

Video link?

that fucker insulted my favorite year.
i fucking love 2016 best year of my life

He's your problem now mate

This.

A cuck.

>he's not representative of most of us.

Tell that shit to the BBC, the only real exposure anyone else gets to you is the weeping vaginas on your international news station. Then you wonder why we all think you're pansies.

Are all Brits really this ugly or is it just a meme

His nose is like a beak lmao

The current year's not looking so great now is it you cunt

Current year man hates current year

This guy is such a fuckface

cant hate a decent meme

"It's Unfair" Trump on 60 minutes last night.

He just seems like a terrible person. I mean the way he talks, looks like and acts is just awful. And I'm not saying that because of his political opinions, I just get a bad feeling when I hear/see this retard talking. Absolutely disgusting

Jihad on current year

youtube.com/watch?v=lJREn9c45cM

I watched this dirty kike's show yesterday and his entire message was "the internet is the reason trump won, stop using the internet and donate to major (((news))) outlets like NYT". Should be gassed / 10.

A lot of us are pretty fucking ugly, yes. But at least normal Anglo men look like they've got some test in them. This guy is an exceptional case of effeminate low test.

He thinks shouting and acting like a child is funny. He literally has the sense of humor of a teenager. It's repulsive.

Stop calling Florida the worst state! FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=1l3p_YKNC7E

go to 20:19 for a laugh....

florida is pretty bad though

He's got to go back.

Kekked and checked

god fucking damn it, I hate his face so much

THis fucking idiot actually encourages his viewers to subscribe to the New York Times and the Washington Post in his latest video. One paper just released an apology saying they would cover news better and the other is controlled by Jeff Bezos who controls Amazon.com and who hates Trump (since he has promised to make Amazon pay taxes, etc).

Nonstop winning and lots of money will come your way, but only if you post SHOO SHOO RACCOON in this thread.

No fuck off, send him to Canada please

Anywhere but here

Rat faced fuck ugly little worm. I would snap his neck with pleasure.

did he killed himself yet ? what's his reaction to Trump's win ?

Come on, America, you have CNN representing you.

>wikipedia john oliver
>"english" "comedian"
>genres
>cringe
>self-deprecation
Yep, sounds about right.

I have a theory that sense of humor is positively correlated with testosterone levels.

>explains why women aren't funny and men are

And also because John Oliver is clearly low test. Everything about him indicates low test. And he's not funny at all.

Genuinely funny British comedians like Chris Morris or John Cleese look and act and generally seem like theg have higher test levels than this cuck.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR FUCKING ISLAND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll be honest and say his latest episode made me kek.

Not sure whether that's because he was funny or I was just enjoying his pain, but it did make me kek nonetheless.

Canada is still too close for my taste; maybe the Falklands is agreeable. This is why you guys need a prison colony again.

le current year man declares war on current year

Well we were supposed to have one but they keep telling us "fuck off, we're full".

Fuck off are you full Australia, you've got plenty of room in the outback for these cunts

Who?

Let's think about that. Now, how many of these talk show hosts aren't actually as left as they portray? You have to understand, to succeed in Hollywood or on a talk show, you HAVE to pander to left wing morons. These are the people so easily susceptible to click bait or believing anything you tell them.

Most celebrities and a lot of California is for anything other than republican. It's not a surprise when Hollywood is literally ran by Jews.

So, I wonder, how many talk show hosts and celebrities are secretly for Trump but they have to put on a dramatic show for their non-existent Democratic views to keep their show popular and relevant?

How many relevant right wing talk show hosts are there? You could say Alex Jones but the MSM ignores him and only people who think like Sup Forums know about him.

GOd he's a fucking disgrace I fucking hate him

I really cannot FUCKING stand him, I can't, everything about him is so fucking annoying FUCK

nah man, they really are full on lefties. I used to think that Colbert might secretly be a little on the right but clearly not.

wat

>bigly
You mean big league?

John Oliver is a piece of shit and a liar.

He holds no true opinions, he is only a mouthpiece for bigger players. He is a shameless pawn.

Current year best year confirmed.

Wat

IT'S
T
'
S

Hate? I love his salt. He's the richest deposit we've found in years.

>Alex Jones
I mean he's hilarious, but he is totally coocoo

I can see people like Ellen and TheYoungFags being left but I do have to imagine some of the male hosts aren't as stupid.

>anglo

Hes a Jew dickhead

>"Fuck 2016 XD"

Has reddit become real life? Where is all this "le 2016 sucks" bullshit coming from? Some celebrities died? The person you voted for didn't win? They make it sound like the whole world is now under the control of the Khmer Rouge. Why is everyone such a bunch of poofs? All the people complaining have probably never gone through any tyrannical regime in their life and are just upset because some singer who they never even liked to begin with fucking died.

He is insignificant clown. I don't blame him for trying to earn his bread - though it disgusts the way he has been willing to sell his integrity to earn the bread. The things he says shout out that he is a very bad person. I would not want a person like him as my friend.

At least his reports on non-presidential stuff is pretty good.

These are my favorite memes

it's called a mass hysteria, like the witch-hunts in old europe

When did memes become real?

The amount of threads I see made about this dickhead is frankly alarming. He's getting to too many of you.

This is true tbf

I'm so glad he always reminds we what year it is, without him I'll be lost

Is this the same episode where he cries about it?

Whoa, slow down there Kansas.

Yesterday he became parody of himself

Even by British standards he is quite ugly desu. My family is Anglo like a lot of Americans and most of us are not that ugly.

He looks more Jewish than Anglo anyway

yeah its almost as if hes trying to drive ratings by being the person conservatives love to hate.

hes shit and should be ignored

RIP Calendar Man

>lel so random XD
>sandwich in a hole!
>wombat flying a plane!

Reminder, there are people who get 100% of their political information from this man and formulate their opinions accordingly.

I haven't found anything that confirms he's Jewish, but I wouldn't disbelieve that he is either.

He should be reduced to a servitor then get ordered to fight and try and kill all the other shill talk show hosts

>I haven't found anything that confirms he's Jewish

What about his nose

>Friendship with 2016 has ended

nose transplant

WE WON YOU STUPID BRITISH CUNT. STOP PEDDLING LIES. YOU'RE PATHETIC. YOU'RE THE MODERN COURT JESTER AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO THIINK? FUCK YOU FUCK U. YOU LIE, FOR MONEY FUCK YOU YOU JEW RAT CUNT FUCKFACE.

I'm 8 minutes into the video, and man this guy is legitimately unfunny. Couldn't even crack a smile.

He reminds me of the level of humor my friends and I were on when we were in middle school. Shouting, references to pop culture, very shallow, etc.

It's very low tier humor. He lacks depth

Limey cum-guzzling shit-nozzle!

As opposed to getting 100% of your political info from Breitbart?
Red State News?
Fucking Info Wars?

At least he has the balls to say something about echo chambers.

what did he mean by this?

I wish this is real

lol he IS the echo chamber

I JUST FUCKING HATE IT HOW FUNNY HE IS! HE MOCKS US, HE BLOWS THE FUCK OUT OF US EVERYTIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH! HOW CAN ONE MAN FIND WAYS TO DERIDE US DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY. IT"S FUCKING UNFAIR!!

GAME OVER
A
M
E

O
V
E
R

yeah I got married, graduated college, so many other great things this year

FUCK YOU JOHN OLIVE MAN FUCK YOU IN YOUR HAIRY BOY PUSSY