Tfw too intelligent to believe the climate change Jewish myth

>tfw too intelligent to believe the climate change Jewish myth

Other urls found in this thread:

whoi.edu/cms/files/zachos08nat_141144.pdf
space.news/2015-10-06-entire-solar-system-is-heating-up-scientists-blame-solar-warming.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Climate change
>Global warming
Wew lad

>Climate Change
>Myth
It's not a myth, retard, the climate is constantly changing, it's a question of whether or not humans are causing it.

(They're not)

You are worthless accidental fuck trash.

What about that xkcd the other day though? Shit was pretty convincing senpai.

Implying that dumping gigatonnes of harmful chemicals at a constant rate into the atmosphere will have no effect on anything is pretty retarded senpai

So it's coincidence the climate started to change instantly to where it was millions of years ago when the industrial revolution began.

That XKCD graph is the far right section of the graph I just linked, 20,000 years ago to the present.

We just came out of one of the coldest periods of time in earth's history. Even if the people hollering about doom and gloom are right, and we go up 4 degrees centigrade, it'll still be cooler than the majority of the Eocene period. Just 50 million years ago. (Which sounds like a lot, but on the geologic timescale is next to nothing.)

Randal Munroe isn't an idiot, but he knows fuck-all about paleoclimatology.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

buoy i work on a boat. it's gettin nothin but colder. every tim i crack open an icecold keith on the water, it's already cold from the weather. me an my friends went on a jag the other night and a fella almost froze to death. cmon.

>Implying that dumping gigatonnes of harmful chemicals at a constant rate into the atmosphere will have no effect on anything

Never made that implication. There are reasons to move towards renewable energy, cleaner air, water, and it becomes much, much simpler to be energy independent.
"Global Warming" doesn't even crack that list.

>"What the fuck is the little ice-age?"

We got out of the little ice-age right around when temperatures started going back up. Almost like we had a surplus of food which allowed us to industrialize.

>Leftists literally lie about everything including Race and IQ, Islam, feminism, centralized economies, trannies, and so on
>Nah, seriously guys, this time they're telling the truth!!

Nice source faggot

It's literally sourced inside the picture.
Just type in "Zachos et al (2008)"

Or, if you're a drooling retard, I'll link it below.
whoi.edu/cms/files/zachos08nat_141144.pdf

> They're not

You cannot be this stupid (not saying it's impossible, as evidenced by your existence, but it should not be allowed).

Any stimulus to a closed system alters that system, whether for better or worse. In our case, it just happens to be "for worse."

Also, we have literally been warned about human-influenced climate change since the late 1800s.

I feel like we would get along at a party.

Yeah, I'm not concerned about some global catastrophic event seen in a movie like 2012. But I would very much like it not to live in squalor like some Indian.

Global warming starts NOW

NEWS FLASH: EVERY PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM IS HEATING.

THIS IS NOT EVEN AN EARTH PROBLEM.

STOP PROPAGATING THE LIES.

I'm saying the dampening forces and the extant earth climactic forces are far more powerful than any human generated change.

Increased CO2 leads to increased erosive forces, which leads to CO2 sequestration in the form of Carbonite after Carbonic Acid Erosive forces.

Simply put, the human contributions pale in comparison to what the earth does on its own, so shitting your drawers over it is irrational.

Man, maybe.

OH SHIT! I TAKE TI ALL BACK! I BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING NOW!

>space.news/2015-10-06-entire-solar-system-is-heating-up-scientists-blame-solar-warming.html

>Many scientists suspect that the solar system has migrated to a region of the galaxy with high energy.

We are literally living in the high energy timeline, people.

Our population density is too low for that. (For now)

That's not even so much a climactic thing, but rather, having almost 3 times the population in 1/3 of the space of the US.

>Sources, the event chronicle, above top-secret
Bud, I doubt this.

Yes, saturn/jupiter are changing colors for no reason.

Climate =/= weather

I'm just telling you a site that talks about the benefits of Transcendental Mediation, and another site that believes the Moon Landing was faked are not the best resources for academic debunking of anthropogenic climate change.

>literally
dude you are an absolute fucking moron kys yourself mother fucker

I only know that weather is changing, in alaska we've only had snow twice and it wasn't that much. I'm not complaining though since I hate driving on icy roads