Why didn't you protect her smile Sup Forums?

Why didn't you protect her smile Sup Forums?
Just kidding, she never smiles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4fATvydfck
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0YYg6YSiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yellow eyes are an indicator for liver disease so she might have an drinking problem too

Because she is a strong and independent woman and can protect her own smile.

You negelected to mention they’re announcing her voice on Thursday
Place bets

Rich Evans in falsetto

I bet it's someone I don't know.

She looks kind of like a Candi Milo.

cant wait for anthro version.

I'm gona draw her being railed by tw- no three horses!

This. I'm second betting Candi Milo, maybe Grey DeLisle if not her.

I hate firfags but damn i want to tap her

How can they even afford voice actors?
I assumed they would just get friends and youtube VAs to work on this.

Well this guy’s a legit VA, was Dave the Barbarian and Stoop Kid and shit, so I’d imagine most of the rest will be too.
Maybe for pilots they take smaller rates with the promise they’ll be brought back if they go to series

So they really are going to bat with "Southwestern Gravity Falls," huh? They've got balls.

tbf people don't tap into how weird the southwest is enough

why did Tara draw such a lewd minnie

ah yes, the token furfag bait character

I want to rawdog Rawhide!

me too

Where are her pants?

On the floor of her last one night stand

They got 30k in the Kickstarter if I remember and you can negotiate with voice actors' agents if you register your product through SAG (Most VAs are part of it) and tell them the situation of your film and the budget of it, plus what you plan to do with it.

I contacted Richard Horvitz to do my student film a few years back and he had to deny it because I never registered it through SAG by the time I started production, but his agent was completely open to it, worked out what kind of price I should expect if I was able to get it registered (Around a thousand or over), and was even willing to ask if he would be interested if I couldn't get it officially registered. That was for a couple of minutes of animation.

If VAs have their agent information available online and you have a decent enough budget, you can get professional VAs no problem for your projects. The people making this short are in the industry though, so they're probably able to get their agent's information on a more personal level.

She has a hard job

So Sup Forums
Loli or Trash?

yes

You know I always thought Danny would be perfect as this guy and I am glad they totally cast him.

do ya, big boy?

that went fast

>anthro
shit taste desu

lewd, at least wear a skirt

This get greenlit?

The answer's trash. The answer's always trash.

Marigold might give her a challenge, though.

The pilot still in production but judging from all the support they get, it's probably only a matter of time

>Candi just transplants her brain voice from Mighty Magiswords over, giving Marigold this weird contrasting Wisconsin-esque angry accent

Honestly, though, she'd probably just put on a less hammy Morbidia for the bun.

I love you, almonds.

There is no better hide than rawhide

isent she a rabbit why the deer ears

She's a rabbit with bighorn horns. She's like a jackalope, but with a bighorn sheep: a jackhorn, or a ramrabbit.

>ramrabbit
I gonna ram her if you know what I mean

Is this Sup Forums's version of Indivisible?

I want to protect Plague Doctors smile instead.

>Has boobs.
>Loli.
Why is this even posted in every thread?

I thought Candi only voiced her in that one short and not in the series.

>the main brown girl of Indivisible gets less fan attention compared to the magically-inclined white witch
>the main white girl of LGG gets less fan attention compared to the magically-inclined brown mystic/caravan salesgirl

It's like pottery in motion.

The tiger girl is better anyways.

Very expressive. I like that in animation.

I still don't like that she doesn't have a left eye. She has a blank void of skin under her fringe, and it freaks me out.

Would you?
Remember that racemixing was illegal in that time

Maybe in a perfect world.

Yes, I'm French-Canadian and my great great grandfather was a forestrunner who lived with Indians half the year.
Don't know what's wrong with you 56%ers, but up here the French converted the locals to Catholicism using only our smelly croissant shaped dicks.

It's very simple, the tiger girl and BW are both the hotter girls in their series.

i’m like 1/8th Sioux but like fuck yeah I would
Real question is would you a Tara?

>artsy pale chick with weird colored hair
>who clearly likes drawing hips and ass

Real question is, why wouldn't I?

what time?

yesterday

there weren't any fucking greasers in the 19th century

jackalopes where also a rare sight

Have they shown off any of the voices for the main two characters? Can't find any on youtube and want to hear what they sound like and the kind of tone each character has.

Snag = Danny cooksey Rawhide = probably Jenny Slate, they said they liked her to be rawhide in their animation test video
youtube.com/watch?v=y4fATvydfck

>Plague Doctor
>not Mothman

eww she sounds retarded

nigga whatchu talkinbout

she sounds like a dumb blonde

She also voiced bellwether in zootopia and Harley Quinn in the lego batman movie

>jenny slate
fuck no i hate her voice so much

also AT Huntress Wizard

And Pony Head
>mfw

The supernatural elements in this at least seem to fit more with the setting than they did in Gravity Falls

Now we just need one set in the deep south.

She's already busy. Not to mention an Ostrich in Aardvark and the Ark and probably sequels to Zootopia and Secret Life of Pets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0YYg6YSiY

zach would kick your ass

Clearly the explanation is that magic is erotic.

I like Jenny Slate, but I dunno, she doesn't seem to fit Rawhide. If I had to pick, I'd say EG Daily doing Jenny Slate doing a cowboy accent would work really well.

Oh, ist's almost rabbit season

I'm sure I can just claim Manifest Destiny or something

I love the art of this cartoon, but I feel like supernatural monsters are a little played out. it still might be cool

Supernatural monsters in general? Yes. But folk tales of old western monsters? Absolutely not. Writers always seem to favor the more mystical supernatual stuff (Aztec, Roman, Asian etc.). But western urban legends are hilariously untapped. Hell, I was impressed that the Jersey Devil appeared in Legend Quest. If LGG plays it right with old western myths, it could be a lot of fun.

yeah but Mothman, vampires and mummies aren't exactly western monsters.