Okay user, you are tasked to pick up the opening song for the animation adaptation of Megg Mog and Owl...

Okay user, you are tasked to pick up the opening song for the animation adaptation of Megg Mog and Owl. You must also pick the 5 leading VAs, and you can have One (1) huge star to voice one role.
SO waddya do ?
>Megg
>Mog
>Owl
>Wereworlf Jones
>Booger

my pick next post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmkY_44kUFY
youtube.com/watch?v=4HtkhEkrk3s
youtu.be/JIr7gCfDpyQ
youtu.be/k_qG22M6tCg
youtube.com/watch?v=zS4W6xqQoyo
youtu.be/dokLwszdUgY
youtube.com/watch?v=JXTc3Choroo
youtube.com/watch?v=9nbmaYG0kEU
youtu.be/XyY7Yvx2PYA
youtube.com/watch?v=FMmNFCKLBvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=bmkY_44kUFY

OP : youtube.com/watch?v=4HtkhEkrk3s

>Megg
i dunno...tara strong on crack or something
>Mog
mike judge
>Owl
Danesh from Silicon Valley
>Werewolf Jones
Mark Hamill credited as "Luke Skywalker in the role of WWJ"
>Booger
mike judge

Lust for Life

Megg: Sarah Silverman
Mog: Patton Oswalt
Owl: Jerry Seinfeld
Werewolf Jones: Chris Tucker
Booger: Tara Strong

What is the appeal of this shit?
Everything I've read of it just seems like absolutely pointless, rambling "DUDE WEED LMAO".

then maybe it's not for you. Or you haven't read enough. The comic is more than "lol stoners"

It's not 'DUDE WEED LMAO' it's 'DUDE DESPAIR LMAO'.

If you read MMO truth zone, you should know the answers are:

>no
>nobody
>nobody
>nobody
>nobody
>nobody

this comic is great because it's just simon and pals. their scene, their music, their voices, their feelings.

no big bands
no big names
no money

There's a lot more to it than that, but I never begrudge people who dislike MMO. It's a very special kind of weird that is very easy to be put off by.

Someday when your life goes down the shitter user you'll be able to find kindred spirits in these waste of life burnouts

They are all in their mid 30s, they are completely pathetic, you aren't supposed to find them cute and funny but completely disgusting, nothing they ever do is shown in a positive light
It's like it's always Sunny

Some voice user should do WWJ lines.

I love the Burger King crown and I also feel so bad for Owl in this one. He's so genuinely excited to party when he gets there.

My particular choice for an opening track would be this.
youtu.be/JIr7gCfDpyQ

As for the VA's, honestly, I feel like a project like this would be better suited for a cast of unknowns or up and comings.

Here's how I picture them sounding:

>Megg
I see her having a husky sounding voice, very listless, bitchy sounding

>Mogg
Boisterous, smug, arrogant sounding. Very jock-like

>Owl
Nasally sounding, kind of whiny, timid, someone mentioned Frank from China, IL as a good choice

>WWJ
For some reason, Louis CK pops into my head.
Loud, slurred speech, maybe a few occasion burps put in.

>Booger
Twink sounding man trying their best to sound like a woman and not really doing a great job at it

Isn't the book based out of London? Since you cunts don't know of any actors from the UK, here you go:
>Megg
Sally Hawkins from Paddington
>Mog
Jack Gleeson aka Joffrey from GoT
>Owl
Simon Pegg
>Wereworlf Jones
T.J. Miller as an American wwj
>Booger
Doesn't she have a dick? Eddie Izzard makes sense then.

Hanselman is Australian, so I always pictured it there.

youtu.be/k_qG22M6tCg
This moon dog song would be good. He was homeless, the song fits the irreverent time of the comic and also it fits the "animals as people" design of the characters.

Id get the SexuaLobster crew to voice them all. Its the voices I read them in.

>Lust for Life
Iggy Pop or Girls? Both would fit I think.

Well now I feel stupid, but fuck putting any goddamn Aussies in it.

I feel like something by Speedy Ortiz would be appropriate but nothing that fits right comes to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=zS4W6xqQoyo

The track plays as the camera slowly pans throughout the house showing remnants of another substance-fueled evening - empty beer bottles knocked on their side, garbage can overflowing, used condoms draped over the kitchen counter as the voice actors names' appear in an overlayed white font, ending with Mogg and Meg smoking out of a bong on the couch.

Isn't it adorable when Sup Forums comes to visit?

All these songs aren't strange enough.

youtu.be/dokLwszdUgY

What would you put for the ending credits music though?

OP needs to be Cheap Beer by Fidlar.
youtube.com/watch?v=JXTc3Choroo

youtube.com/watch?v=9nbmaYG0kEU
Happy fucking birthday, Sup Forums.

Owl must've set up those decorations for himself.

I always figured it wouldn't have any kind of opening song, and it would just be ambient noise, or something like Regular Show's opening.

Merzbow

I dunno alot abou Voice Actors

Now Opening song I do that

youtu.be/XyY7Yvx2PYA

>that megg ass

Alright, running the risk of "DUDE WEED LMAO" i feel like the jangle and dragging feet of this track might suit the overall tone of the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMmNFCKLBvY

It's depressing, dark, but never without brevity or humor. Mostly it's Owl that gets the short end of the stick anyway, the rest of the cast lives their lives in a drug fueled haze. It's almost dystopian in a way, full of odd sounds and percussion as if it's constantly trying to keep the listener in a fog. An ignorant paradise.

>Megg
Sarah Silverman sadly. Her drone when she plays a tired or drunk character fits Megg well and her sarcasm would translate well

>Mog
J.G. Quintel, voice of Mordecai on Regular Show

>Owl
DingDong - OneyPlays. Yeah i picked a closeted-voraphile-furry-let's player, but the voice fits.

>Wearwolf Jones
Andrew W.K.

>Booger
Bjork

Quit trying so hard to be an indie fuck, Simon's said multiple times he'd love to do a tv show, he just wants creative control and he's willing to wait.

Breoww

Kelsey Grammer should voice the cat