Grubhub CEO

Hope you alt right trolls are happy. Now grubhub is basically going to shut down.

Thankfully everyone has already forgotten about what he said.

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/11/14/grubhub-ceo-backtracks-on-trump-criticism-but-damage-done/

Other urls found in this thread:

about.grubhub.com/about-us/what-is-grubhub/
archive.is/9GBdg
dariennewsonline.com/news/us/article/Grubhub-CEO-repudiates-Donald-Trump-in-email-to-10607748.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grubhub#Stock_selloff_by_CEO
seamless.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In
Fuck off.

inb4 plebs don't know how to get past the WSJ paywall

Who gives a shit, I ordered from GrubHub the other day and their food sucked.

>wsj
into the trash it goes

GrubHub doesn't make the food.

Uh, pretty sure the delivery guy was wearing a GrubHub shirt there, slick.

this

this.

Just paste it someplace. Don't make me go to my OP is a Fag folder.

Get over it. You libtard trash attacked and got right-wing people and companies fired and shut down countless times. Now it's time for payback. You're lucky we have yet to start rioting.

just google the headline and click the first link you dummies

They still aren't the ones preparing the food dumbass.

>The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 45,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London.
about.grubhub.com/about-us/what-is-grubhub/

Nothing server is happening to Grubhub stock, it's fine.

Zero fucks given

We're not doing the work to prove your point.

Bye Felicia!

>We're not doing the work to prove your point.

The user is telling people how to get around the paywall you fucking idiot.

Great link there OP, you fag
And poor you, having to ACTUALLY get off your ass and drive to the FAST FOOD you're having prepared for you already. This is why other Americans are fat. You make me sick.

Wow, so they own 45,000 takeout restaurants? That's a lot of shitty kebab

>Coerce people to leave their jobs if they support a political view
>Expect sympathy when people boycott them

GO TO GOOGLE:

COPY/PASTE THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE

CLICK THE FIRST WSJ ARTICLE

NOW YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE THING

>mfw people don't know how to internet

Idiot OP shouldn't have came here with a paywalled source in the first fucking place you shithead.

Just a classic case of lurk moar faget.

Obviously you don't know how to google, considering you posted a shit link.

based Boss Nass

Wtf do you know, that I don't?

Seriously, please tell me how to do this

>Grubhub rekt
>packetsend getting rekt
>pepsi stock way down today
Anyone else?

Like America needs faster/better access to food

oh yeah the new york times is losing thousands of subscribers

You da real MVP.

We need a way to ingest foreign cuisine without having to actually interact with foreigners.

Thank you!

based and checked

Kek

HAHAHAHAHA

>soroskikegas

Roflll

We need to all do this..

How many numbers in an order confnirmaiton number?

Leaf saves the day

You think he's serious you retarded fuck?

>hol up
>hol up
>welfare n sheit
>Laquanda Soroskikegas
>hol up

Stop being retarded.

>have never used and now will never use a shitty delivery app
>paying for delivery and """tip""" for food
Who is this guy's market?

Canada actually being top kek, well done.

Archive version for us poorfags.

archive.is/9GBdg

>Subscribe or Sign In

>LAQUANDA SOROSKIKEGAS

dariennewsonline.com/news/us/article/Grubhub-CEO-repudiates-Donald-Trump-in-email-to-10607748.php

Cause a blogger said so

>basically going to shut down.

No where did it say it was remotely going to shut down.

It's stock only fell 9%.

Fatass's are still going to use his app regardless.

ffs where do you think we are? we are burgerland.

also
>sign up to read

kys op

rich lazy faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grubhub#Stock_selloff_by_CEO

>On October 24, 2016, Maloney sold 14,491 shares of the stock at an average price of $43.55, for a total value of $631,083.05
>On November 7, Maloney sold 14,491 shares of the company's stock at a price of $37.80, for a total transaction of $547,759.80 in personal profit.
>Following the sales, Maloney now directly owns 1,649 shares of the company stock, valued at approximately $62,332.20. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
>On November 11, 2016, after the controversy, the company's shares tumbled 5.93%.

So the CEO basically sold almost all of his stocks in the company than afterwards did something that was sure to absolutely tank it.

I sincerely hope you aren't this fucking retarded

seamless.com/

VERY NICE!

CuckHub driver here

A lot of my customers are disabled or businesses making large lunch orders. Not all fat people but there are quite a few.

One customer has me walk in her house to deliver her food. She is probably between 5-700 lbs. I'm fairly sure she is stuck in that recliner.

you should quit and work for a real job, like uber.

They banned Uber in my city. Fucking taxi unions. I have a real job m-f, I only deliver on weekends.

>tfw 100% of my Grubhub pay goes towards buying guns and ammo

Hey an insider trader. Just the time for Rudy to be back at the justice department

It's like he wants to punish the stockholders too!

Pepsi?

FUCKING LIBERAL FAGGOTS CANT KEEP THEIR PUSSY POLITICS OUT OF THEIR BUSINESS

I USE SEAMLESS ALL THE TIME, BEST DELIVERY APP FOR NYC

THEN GRUBHUB BOUGHT SEAMLESS

Pepsi CEO went off against Trump supporters, telling them to not buy pepsico products.
Their stock dropped significantly as a result.

>real job
>uber
wew lad, you are full jewed

>Now grubhub is basically going to shut down.

Did this retard really expected half of his employees to quit? And did he think that everything would run smoothly afterwards?

How the fuck do these retards become a CEO in the first place?

The funny thing is when that Mozilla guy got exiled it wasn't because he sent an email saying faggots had no place there, but because a lefty found him on some public disclosure document and started an insurgency. Without that the gay and straight, right and left employees would have just showed up and gone to work like normal people.

He's a founder, I think. If revenues drop the board will force him out, but Sup Forumstards will probably forget this the next time they get hungry.

>but Sup Forumstards will probably forget this the next time they get hungry.

Nice digits, but implying any of us would use that service (even before this BS) is laughable.

Shaun King. SJW and black imposter. He's spreading hate and fear-mongering via social media. I was researching him last night. Apparently he lead a fundraiser for Haiti in 2010 as well. I was trying to see if he had any connections with the Clintons but haven't had much time bc parental obligations. Any case, the dude is a fraud. He was a Bernie shill and when batshit crazy that HRC got the nomination. Now that DJT won the election, he's going batshit crazy trying to stage a coup and spreading all these "first-person" accounts of supposed hate crimes through twitter and kikebook but has no official police reports to back them up. He's poisoning a lot of minds.

I'll still use Seamless, even if I disagree with their CEO.

LIBERAL SJW SHIT IN BUSINESS IS ABSOLUTE CANCER, PARTICULARLY RAMPANT IN THE TECH INDUSTRY

LITTLE FASCIST STATES THAT GO INSANE OVER OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS, GROUPTHINK OR ELSE, CAREERS ARE RUINED OVER NOTHING

FEMINIST WOMYN AND THEIR NUMALE WHITEKNIGHT KUCKS NEED TO GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN

I'm not even saying that things would be bad because of boycott. My point is that you just don't replace half of your staff from one day to another, people require months of proper training before producing something worth.

GOOD

SHUT DOWN

GO UNDER

FUCK YOU C U CK HUB

MAGA

They just hire the nigger to pick it up your food and spit in it before he delivers it to you.

soroskikegas

MY BALLS ARE IN ORBIT

I left them a negative review in several places and deleted their app.

Not using their shit again.

Fuck them.

I also stopped drinking anything but milk/water/home brew tea.
I stopped eating out.
And I essentially stopped watching tv (I still have the news, various stations, on at all times) and stopped paying to watch movies.

I'm sick of all their bullshit.

I'm going to look in to getting involved in local politics over the next year.
If it becomes feasible, I might attempt to run for a local position.
My new entertainment is a concept 2 rower, power rack, my bike and swimming.

I also stopped coming to Sup Forums unless I'm being made to sit and wait in line, for an appointment, etc.
Currently waiting on my 89 year old grandmother at the optometrist.

Feels good to drop all the jews.

I tend to see cucked artsy-fartsy types on fixies delivering it around here. Tons of piercings, huge thick glasses, no muscle tone on their legs, etc.

t. Chicagofag

But Sup Forums is the anti Jew

Fookin topkek

Somehow Silicon Valley has turned into Hollywood lite. You'll get another job if you leave after the email, but people would be wiser to go stealth mode rather than quit and admit you supported Trump. Deep down, the CEO understands this and just revels in grinding his boot into the little people.

It's dark times here my simian friend.

Only Pepsi products I enjoy are Mountain Dew and Dr Pepper.
Coke>Pepsi

>getting paid 25 hr avg.
>work on your own time and schedule
>bad

Yeah, actually you're the one being truly jew'd, and cucked, faggot.

You can't determine if someone is 5lbs or 700lbs?

Dr Pepper isn't Pepsi but a weird third-party drink

>Now grubhub is basically going to shut down.
good, next time maybe you cucks will learn to keep your fucking mouth shut

tldr: bitter liberal

you faggots need to get on this company's board of directors and keep this in the press

these threads keep being deleted

>Soroskikegas
Can confirm that my sides have been placed in orbit

It's not about Sup Forums being shit.
Though most of those who post here are brain dead morons, there are some good bits and it's an excellent news aggregator to keep up on the current political trends, undercurrents and malignant cultural nonsense.
I realized I need to devote more time to sharpening the spear, practicing it's use, and actually go out and hunt.
As opposed to talk and bitch about hunting culture.
See where I'm at here brother?

I want to actually make change.

This YLYL, right?

>lost

And don't get me wrong, I think Sup Forums has really helped me expand my political/cultural views and set me on a new path.

Thanks brothers.
Even if you are degenerates.

If I had ever been a customer of theirs I wouldn't have been after what the CEO did which ask for the resignation of any one who supports Trump.
He literally discriminated against people based on "Creed" which not only bigoted but illegal.

Fuck Grub Hub, their leader is a terrible person.

THE GOOD THING ABOUT HIROSHIMOOT IS THAT HE'S AN OUTSIDER FROM THE LAND OF SAMURAI MISOGYNY, JUST CARES ABOUT AD REVENUES AND DOESN'T BEND TO SJW LYNCHMOBS

OLDMOOT WAS INEVITABLY PULLED INTO THE SJW TECH WORLD, YOU CANT GET VC FUNDING UNLESS YOU TOE THE LIBKUCK LINE

PETER THIEL IS A RARE RIGHT FIGURE IN TECHNOLOGY, HE NEEDS TO MAKE SILICON VALLEY GREAT AGAIN, END THE RABID POLITICAL CORRECTNESS FASCISM IN THE INDUSTRY

>go to grubhub.com
>"contact us"
>"I have a random comment"
>tell them you won't ever use their service unless the CEO resigns

hit them hard.

>Laquanda soroskikegas
Sides=Orbit.

>Be CEO
>Buy own company's stock
>Short them
>Insult Trump and his supporters
>Profit

Fuck it, I'll buy 50k in stock from the next CEO that trashes Trump.

Yes, i do have 50K to invest, I'm not a loser like you...

good on you

holy shittt