The Ancient Egyptians were white

The Ancient Egyptians were white.

According to DNA tests on mummies, the Egyptians came mostly from Western Eruope, aswell as the Mediterranean.

We know this because the blood line of the Pharaohs originate somewhere in modern day, France/Germany.

Since the Pharaohs blood had to remain pure, as they were Demi-Gods, we can theorise that they remained racially pure, Ramasees II, Tutenkhamun and Cleopatra were all known to be white by records and sculptures, the rest can only be theorised as white because of their blood line.

As for the Egyptian people, they are never seen as blacked skinned, but more heavily tanned.

This would make sence, the Egyptians were in the same area for 5000 years, their skin would darken over the generations.

However, bone structure and blood purity wise, they were white men.

They were pretty based too, they killed Neighboring Africans like cattle, enslaved the Jews, and killed homosexuals as a sacrifice to any god the Pharaoh chose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rSNV5m-qOAg?list=PLQn-WG2SBU0cDUVl88o5QFCj24TAX_OBh
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/08/the-king-tut-dna-story/
foxnews.com/science/2016/10/13/ancient-greeks-may-have-helped-design-chinas-terracotta-army-experts-say.html
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8N282i82c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people colonising low I.Q. brown people nothing new.

We were kings and stuff.

Literally this.

The original people of Egypt were Nubians.

This is what happened to them.

Whoa shit, that picture really made me think.

Correct. It wasn't ju the ancient Egyptians however. The white race originates from the garden of Eden where the first white man was formed (Adam). From there, we migrated into nearby territory but also further north.

>According to DNA tests on mummies, the Egyptians came mostly from Western Eruope, aswell as the Mediterranean.

What mummies, what period?

>
Since the Pharaohs blood had to remain pure, as they were Demi-Gods, we can theorise that they remained racially pure, Ramasees II, Tutenkhamun and Cleopatra were all known to be white by records and sculptures, the rest can only be theorised as white because of their blood line

Not enough proof, although I'm aware some of the pharaoh had indo-european blood and traits.

>However, bone structure and blood purity wise, they were white men.

Caucasians (bone structure) englobe arabs, jews, north indians, persians, pakistanis, afghanis and many more. This is not enough.

If there's one thing I hate as much as the "we wuz kangz" thing, is the "we wuz pharaohs" proclaimed by whites.

Yes, they were partly white, but guess what: They also had nigger blood and many other things e have no clue.

>What period.

5000 or so years ago.
These are ALL of the mummies I'm talking about.

Some have Middle Eastern DNA, most have European.

It is a well known fact that the second half of egypt's kangz were hellenic ... why do we even have to discuss this crap

Also
>they enslaved the joos
reference? the fucking bible?
you realize it is a joke just like the holohoax do you?

Yes thats why the jews want revenge for their slavery, which is probably a hoax too.
youtu.be/rSNV5m-qOAg?list=PLQn-WG2SBU0cDUVl88o5QFCj24TAX_OBh

Yep, they were darker skinned caucasians like Greeks.

and those are jews because...
oh yeah, the bible said so

>brazilian education
>exists
pick one

WE

>I say, old bean, we were monarchs. Don't you know? How smashing!

Please, it worst that blacks do it. Why do we have to go through the We Wuz Kangz shit too?

Who the fuck cares if they were white or not?
Discuss about something less retarded and more usefull than the race of ancient egiptians to feel superior even if you're losers racistfags

WUZ

>What has this got to do with anything.

It shows we truely are Keks chosen people.

Egyptians are/were Caucasoid, even if not white by any modern or historical measure. I'm sure many of them had, and do have, a little sub-Saharan DNA due to invasion and enslavement of/by Nubia, etc
Phenotypically they are/were clearly a Caucasoid people
The general consensus seems to be that farming spread from the Levant into North Africa around the same time as it entered Europe, carrying with it a few genetic markers which suggest a partial descent (emphasis on 'partial') of both Europeans and North Africans from a common stock, around 7-9,000 years ago

Iranians, Pakistanis, etc are dark-skinned Caucasoids
They're not white though are they

The Egyptians as far as we know were the first civilisation to discover Kek.

Here he is.

In his human form.

Our obsession with Kek is going to be our downfall into We Wuz Kangz era

can we have a thread on how chinese people where also orginally white?

too bad there's no way to steal the history of the inca and mayans... what if we said that the vikings went there first and that they were the ones who build the pyramids and that they were white there too, but then left for some reason just like in Egypt... yeah, we could do that. Didn't they find redheads in America at some point? Totlally because of white peopel and the white race.

Too bad we don't have any pyramids in europe

You won't learn about this in your history textbooks, but many historians, despite them not publicly acknowledging it, are quite puzzled at the fact that Ancient Egypt did not follow the typical pattern of the rise of civilization.

The Egyptian empire and dynasties seemed to prop up out of nowhere in no time at all. Possible lost Aryan influence/knowledge? We'll never know for sure.

>Our obsession
It's literally just the summer fags from r/thedonald who perpetuate this stupid meme.

Why don't you fuck off back?

KANGZ WUZ IRISH 'N' SHEEEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8

>can we have a thread on how chinese people where also orginally white?
Sure why not.

>second half
More Libyans than anything, also the Libyans migrated en masse into Egypt.

>Too bad we don't have any pyramids in europe
Oh, we don't?

Read this: blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/08/the-king-tut-dna-story/

>Egyptians are/were Caucasoid, even if not white by any modern or historical measure.

They were olive skinned and dark haired and dark eyed: Dunno if you can call that "white". "White" doesn't really mean anything anyway. No one uses that term in anthropology.

Oh look, the extrême right is trying to make their own little alternative History by oversimplifying or ignoring historical facts again

Well yeah, the Ptolemeys would have been white, of course. But what about Tut and those before him? Does your source cover that? (cause of course I can't be fucked to read it)

My chinese drawings say otherwise

I guess we perfected pyramids in those brown countries, and the ones in Europe were ultra pure trapezoids

pic related comes from Amarna period, it is clearly a fair haired skull. Many skulls are found like this. Later in the Greek and Roman periods, dozens of Red haired and Blondes are also found.

Yeah we don't, this is a sad attempt from Bosnia to have a cultural heritage to survive in former yougoslavia. It's pure bullshit.

WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHEEEEIT

>Too bad we don't have any pyramids in europe
But that's were you're wrong.

pic related is older than Egypt, and located in Sardinia.

>The Ancient Egyptians were white.
they still are

Maybe that's white(black)

Hello, hold on.
>sips tea
Are you implying
>chases cheese down a hill
Are you implying
>gets rained on
that we were kings and so on?

>There are no blonde Italians

Wow really got my head working

Is that from a mummy? Hair changes color during the mummification process. That looks brown to me anyway.

Was it coated in quartz and given a golden tip that shone in the sun?

What is so mathematically actuate that modern technology wouldn't be able to replicate it?

No?

This board talks and have kek all over. Clearly an obsession. Stop denying it.

Complete with an Obelisk.

More Pyramids in Northwest France and elsewhere.

Lagides (ptolemaic phaeros) were white... at first. Don't think they were ALWAYS fucking their sister... because often they didn't have one or hated it too much (they were fucked up). They had sereval mariage with foreign powers (greek and persians) and probably mixed with the local elits. The last lagides like cleopatra were probably more brownish than your random athenian.

The majority of native Africans were literally a slave or enedtured worker class

Caucasoid doesn't mean 'white'
Caucasoid is an actual race
White is a subset thereof, the definition of which depends on the one using the term but which generally means 'European and Christian'
The people in the picture you referenced are clearly Caucasoid, though guessing their ethnicity based on appearance and they could be from Europe, North Africa or West Asia

Fair enough

>woman will never attain such aestethics

there is really nothing of value in our plane of existence

The earliest pyramids were 1000's of years older than the Egyptian ones, the Egyptian pyramids evolved the process to use blocks.

What you're saying is; America was so much more technologically better than the Roman Empire.

Your supposition is retarded, I'm just letting you know how retarded you are.

pic related was what an early Egyptian pyramid looked like, made out of bricks.

It's fine, the japs got our backs

That's a cairn, idiot. You can say everything is linked because it kinda is the same geometrical form, egyptians don't have a patern on rectangles and squares. You want old pyramids ? Good look at ziggurats in mesopotamia.

As for OP, egyptians ancestors were... Homo Sapiens ? Some may have return from Europe with the Neanderthalis genes but it was a drop in the Sea. They were mediterraneans, meaning boats and trade, meaning open society and a multiplicity of skin color.

they were from colchis and even one of the ancient greeks said so
they were kartvelians

>There are no blonde Italians
There are blonde haired italians with light-colored eyes but they're an extreme minority. Just like there are niggers in Sweden. What's your point?
Only the loud minority. Most oldfags don't post anymore, just lurk until they can make quality posts. Then you have these newfags from r/thedonald who keep shitting up the place with their "slavs are white, sikhs are bro-tier, blacks who are educated are based, Trump isn't a kike" bullshit.

>That's a cairn, idiot.
No you stupid french mongrel, that is a step pyramid in Sardinia

Here is another Pyramid from Iran.

>There are blonde haired italians with light-colored eyes but they're an extreme minority

They were the minority of Romans too. I'd argue there are more blonde people in Italy now than there was in Roman times due to Germanic invasions.

I wuz kang?

Absolutely fucking this.

There is a reason Kek only taught meme magic to whites when he came out of his slumber.

Atheists were passed over; they are a blight on this earth. An "error", really.

>They were the minority of Romans too.
Yes, that is true, but not in the cultural elite of the Roman Empire, then they were a majority.
>I'd argue there are more blonde people in Italy now than there was in Roman times due to Germanic invasions.
Because hair is more accessible nowadays. You think everyone is running around with their natural hair-color?

>kek
>meme magic

hair dye* lmao

If Ramoses was white does that mean Moses was white too?

>Cleopatra were all known to be white

Yes, but Cleopatra was Greek of the Ptolemaic dynasty.

>There are blonde haired italians with light-colored eyes but they're an extreme minority

They're not an extreme minority. 25-50% of all Italians are light eyed, and blond hair ranges from 5% (Sardinia) to 25% (North and Campania). Pic related.

Those portraits are Egyptians from the Roman era.

>The original people of Egypt were Nubians.

Not true either. Goddamn, there is so much misinformation on this thread.

>They're not an extreme minority. 25-50% of all Italians are light eyed, and blond hair ranges from 5% (Sardinia) to 25% (North and Campania). Pic related.

>posts a polychrome reconstruction that shows Augustus as being brown haired and brown eyed

I don't see your point.

The jews were never enslaved in Egypt. In fact the Egyptians were rather fond of using them as mercenaries. In fact the jews were even allowed to construct a temple to their God in Egypt over a old temple to Bubastis.

DNA analysis of ancient Israelites shows that they are most commonly related to modern Palestinians.

>Not true either. Goddamn, there is so much misinformation on this thread.
They come from Lebanon and Anatolia.

People act like on here that a blond/blue eyed person would be an alien in Italy. According to this map, blue eyes ranges from nearly 50% (NE Italy) to 13% (Sardinia).

The peoples that you call "white" and who came from Western Europe actually looked like sandniggers themselves. Do you even prehistory bro?

The red hair map is fucked. There are way more red haired people in Italy than that. Some maps put it as high as 5%.

Sure...

>According to DNA tests on mummies, the Egyptians came mostly from Western Eruope, aswell as the Mediterranean.
a single unscientific claim about king tut's Y-DNA from a private company who watched a documentary on discovery channel(and who now uses the claim to shill for their tests)

meanwhile, the Egyptians who got access to Ramsses DNA have found his Y-DNA to be E1b1a, which is chiefly west African

not that I want to support the other side of pathetic we wuzism, but if the quality of your claims is this, then niggers can play that game too

Funny how most Mexicans don't look European, but most males have European lineages.

indeed, but this is the same kind of argument OP is making, assuming the claim is even correct, which is questionable

There are lots of blue eyed blonde people (e.g. my sister, and both me and my mom have bright eyes), well in the north anyway

WE WUZ TOADZ NN SHEEEIT

>a single unscientific claim about king tut's Y-DNA from a private company who watched a documentary on discovery channel(and who now uses the claim to shill for their tests)
I'm pretty sure they said R1b, which is predominant in Europe but which is thought to have spread to its furthest extent after the advent of farming and subsequent migrations
Given that the first major settlements/civilisations in North Africa arose after people arrived from the Near East it would actually makes a great deal of sense
That being said, haplogroups are absolutely useless in terms of individuals. They're fantastic evidence for migrations of large numbers of people, but it's quite possible you or I could have a sub-Saharan haplogroup as a result of some distant relative being brought to North-West Europe as a slave. They might be 70 to 80 generations in the past and just one of hundreds-of-millions of ancestors

It's remarkable how ancient Mediterraneans managed to end up on the other side of the world.

foxnews.com/science/2016/10/13/ancient-greeks-may-have-helped-design-chinas-terracotta-army-experts-say.html

>I'm pretty sure they said R1b, which is predominant in Europe but which is thought to have spread to its furthest extent after the advent of farming and subsequent migrations
>Given that the first major settlements/civilisations in North Africa arose after people arrived from the Near East it would actually makes a great deal of sense
if it was chadic R1b-V88, it could've been sensible
but they claimed it was a specifically west European subclade of R1b

>That being said, haplogroups are absolutely useless in terms of individuals. They're fantastic evidence for migrations of large numbers of people, but it's quite possible you or I could have a sub-Saharan haplogroup as a result of some distant relative being brought to North-West Europe as a slave. They might be 70 to 80 generations in the past and just one of hundreds-of-millions of ancestors
it boils down to statistics and what's more likely, in the end

the last Pharaoh of the Old Kingdom was obsessed by little black pygmies.

The Old Kingdom was like America, the bred with their slaves.

Egyptians did intermix with Negroes, as did migrating peoples from Eurasia did with Negroes in the Neolithic.

Who gives a shit? Kek is green. That's all that matters

ISRAEL IS CALLED THE HOLY LAND BECAUSE IT KEEPS THE NEGROIDS IN AFRICA

ISRAEL IS A CENTRAL HOLY LAND

THE CENTRAL STATES ARE WHERE THE ANIMAL KINGDOM IS THE MOST CIVILIZED

1. ISRAEL AT THE CENTER OF AFRO-EURASIA
2. SAXONY AT THE CENTER OF EUROPE
3. YUCATAN AT THE CENTER OF THE AMERICAS
4. NEBRASKA AT THE CENTER OF NORTH AMERICA
5. SHANGHAI AT THE CENTER OF ASIA
6. PERU AT THE CENTER OF SOUTH AMERICA

NEGRO IS THE WORD NEJERO. JEROSALEM MEANS "MORE PEACE" WHILE NEGRO MEANS "NO MORE" OR "NO GROWTH"

NEVER GROW YOUR NEGRO POPULATION

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html

>if it was chadic R1b-V88, it could've been sensible
That group has different subclades, the one in around lake Chad is now Negro pheotypically, but V88 in the M.E. and N.A. is not a Negro.

V88 was Eurasian.

that's what I'm saying, it would've been sensible as it is a clade that passed through the near east before arriving in Chad
but they claimed R1b1a2

I agree totally, that is what I thought originally. But they were probably just filming the lab, and that particular DNA type was on the screen, nobody thought some autists would think that was Tut's DNA.

>the blood line of the Pharaohs originate somewhere in modern day, France/Germany.
WE WUZ ROIZ AND KÖNIGZ??
Shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8N282i82c

And many of these were Roman/Greek. Imagine what kind of shitskins the actual Egyptians were.

AYO HOLUP...SO U SAY'N?

Nebraska is where you find the family gathering of the greatest living birds, the sandhill cranes.

Nebraska is where you find the greatest predator, the t-rex.

Nebraska is where you find the greatest people, the Central Neanderthals.

Make America Nebraska again.