I liked her

You just want to fuck her.

Pacifica still best girl anyway.
For a couple of huge, huge reasons.

>real Dipper's 3 inch weenie vs Dippy Cool's 9 inch salami
Can you really blame the girl?

What IS coming to her?

She definitely deserves Dipper.

Alex Hirsch has some weird hangups about women.

She was completely innocent, pat yourself on the back for being a complete retard and forming your opinions on a meme

What makes you say that?

Because he writes all women as awful, not just just sort of quirky like Dipper or Soos, and them writes an episode about how men should worship the ground they walk on.

oblivion, the hack pissed off the mouse by being unable to manage his shit and GF is too much his child for anyone else to pick it up.

Don't forget how he dislikes Paciffica

Isn't the hack once again owned by the mouse after having brought the fox? Why is this sounding like an aesop fable.

So is he /ourguy/?

And his last minute realizing the "implications" of applying his "everyone who has more money than me is evil" neurosis to a female is the reason Pacifica is the only Hirsch female with a development arc.

It's not what's coming to her it's what's coming FOR her

To be fair she was your typical one-dimensional "bully" character. Those tend to inevitably get character development, even if its something shallow like "I come from a shitty family".

did you read?,
it said coming IN her.
Mabel's about to get raped.

well he would be if the "project with the fox" was as real as the hack claimed, the total absence of any promo activity this whole time suggests that it was nothing more than some non comitial talks and the hack trying to spite the mouse.
and the story of "The mouse, the fox, and the hack" will totally need to be retold as a fable.

Why's that?

It would be even more delicious if the offer was solid, but the burned-out hack couldn't come up with anything and spiraled deeper into alcoholism and procrastination.

I thought she was OK in season 1, though I cringed hard at the 'Mabel's a saint' line in the unicorn episode.

You know, torture and stuff.

Why's that?

Why do people like her again?

Loli.