Are people from spain whit even though most have olive skin

Are people from spain whit even though most have olive skin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Race is skull structure, not skin color, so yes.

Race is an eye color so no

No, they, like the natives they fucked in America, are a conquered people. Too much Moor blood, into the trash Iberia goes.

This is white?

Spain I am sorry that the low end brownskin hordes give Spanish such a bad name.

Race is nipple color, so no

Spain is European so yes they're white. One of my co workers is from Spain and he's blond and blue eyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
>Too much Moor blood,
Yep

that's digitally altered mulatto.

Yeah, they are

>olive skin

sicilians have about 2 to 3 percent north african admixture on average which is compareable to other european countries a movie > genetic research

I like spain I had lots of fun there

Nope.

same shit, Juan

>mfw when spanish descent
Get triggered when people mistake me for a spic or arab

>brown eyes
>white

no

Fuck off New Mexican spic trash.

You know a place where you won't get triggered? Spain.

Both of them are Latino. The one on the right should be labeled Mestizo. And to answer your question yes and no, you will have to separate the moors from the flock.

They're as white as a standard American, which is to say not at all.

>muh 1/10,000 Visigothic blood makes me pure Aryan

nope, no whitey here

The Spaniards are Moors.

I worked with a Libyan guy, he got mistaken for a Spaniard, so it happens the other way around as well, if it makes you feel better.

>white skin

My dad is Mexican and he appears very dark, but I think it's just a farmer's tan because if you role up his sleeves he is very white. His arms also do not match his very white legs. He claims to be of German decedent since he has colorful eyes

If you're born "olive" you aren't white

Wow, I didn't think it was that bad.

actually now he must feel worse

That's latino

Spain was part of the Roman empire and therefor the people there are mediterrenian white.

There are multiple categories of white-- Mediterranean white, Slavic white, and Nordic are generally the most visible types.

Good thing there's a natural wall against Spain.

Am I white enough Sup Forums?

Its difficult to say without seeing your face m80. Facial features and bone structure is most implying desu

No, spaniards are spanish.

Only Americans, Australians, Canadians etc. can be "white".

>that pencil neck

I think people from "nordic" countries usually misunderstand the difference between "tanned skin" and "brown skin".

>Spain
>White
No, Spaniards can rape enough to make the rape-baby look spanish.

The hallmark of the gymcel beta that has never played a sport or done manual labour in his life.

>Those hands
How can I make my hands grow?
Serious question

No, you don't understand that you have a different undertone than us. You have a yellowish, more commonly known as olive undertone, while nordic people have a ruddy or pinkish undertone, this is regardless of whatever your level of tan is, we tan too, we just end up with a different color than you because we have a different skin type.

It's not big enough.
We need to build a taller one, too much eurocuckold "genes" have seep in.

whiteness is a spectrum with pure Nordics being the best and Mediterraneans being the worst. Still, Spaniards are certainly a step up from Central and South Americans, and in a different arena entirely than Africans

Kek

> lineage iberian
> dark red highlights
> pasty pink skin
> freckles

> go in sun for 5 minutes
> turn green

>hypercolor

Catalans are whiter as a general rule

some people cant tan, when im exposed to sun i get pinkish red so i avoid going out on sun in summer

Can we meme into existence the notion of a "compassionate" holicost. One in which we don't kill or cause anyone to suffer, but merely banish all people who look like her and darker to Africa. They can keep the whole continent to themselves, which is abundant in resources, so I don't see how anyone can claim this to be cruel.

>Catalans
>Not the ancient jew
Reminder, Spain is here to safeguard the world, the kraut fled the cage, and we couldn't stop the eternal anglo nor the protestant heresy.

But you'll all beg for salvation if the Catalan gets away, for they think of the world as israel does of palestine.

Yes, but that is an even rarer, particular skin type that most of us do not possess.

Don't get me wrong, I burn very easily too and when I used to use sunscreen (fell for the zog memes) I used SPF50.

However, even if you do think you'll burn no matter what, if you have a "nordic" skin type, I can guarantee you'll be able to build a tan if you do gradual, short sessions.

>Whiteness thread
>No Argentinian posts in sight

YO YO YO

HOL' UP

*eats fried eggplant*

SO YOU TELLN ME?

*sucks teeth*

AYO YO TELLN ME???

*sips grape drank*

DAT WE AIN'T LEONARDOS AN SHIETT???

Spanish White Poder

yeah i used spf 50 too, and like a day after i got itchy skin no matter what :P, tanning destroys the skin so better not ;D

Catalans are jews of europe this is known. They are mix of jews and polacos they only want to eat money and worship hammer and sickle

even niggers have white palms

They're so white they volunteered to fight for the fuhrer during WWII.

There's a huge nationalist/skinhead scene in Spain. Don't listen to the fatasses on this indonesian paper mache brochure. White nationalism is strongest in places like Italy, Spain, Eastern Europe, as opposed to all the "real" white countries where everyone is cucked.

Caucasian ≠ White
Ethiopians have dark pigmented skin, however their bone structure most closely resembles that of Caucasians.
Pic related - Ethiopian Jewess

Latino isn't a race I'm sorry your census is all retarded america but seriously 60 years and you still confused.

no. how many times do we have to go over this? they are middle eastern people thanks to rome fucking up carthadge. they crossed the straight and settled in spain . hannibals back story covers all of this

when the middle eastern people moved north black people moved into the space left behind

the only reason white people say the people in spain are white is to take credit for conquering latin america and keeping the white population in america at the higher end

It does not, extreme sun exposure does.

However, building a nice base, so you can spend a day outside shirtless in summer is nice, this is what our ancestors did and so should we.

In fact sun is a vital component of male virility and power.

/thread

most of this thread are autistic pale basement dwellers that think only their own skin is white because they don't leave their room

mostly Inbred Scene

Here, I'll make it easy for you to understand: Spaniards are cool, Hispanics belong on a trash boat.

Most Spanish people I see have that wide head, skin of shit, beak nose and look generally inbred

There are lots in London, all fat heads

Yes

so what you sayin... is we was kangz?

hurr durr spain int wite
hurr dur slavs rnt wite

You can find literally anything here, way too much rapey has happened.

The core are celt-iberians which were already a mix of the Atlantic phenotype with the Med phenotype.

they don't look Caucasian like to me

Spaniards are Hispanic.

London is where Spain and most of the other Countries send their human trash loco

Olive skin masterrace reporting.

Three branches of the white race
>Aryan
>Alpine (slavic)
>Mediteranean (italian iberian)

Do they even teach Americans what is an ethnicity and what is a race?

Nah.

> He thinks skin colour determines whether you're white.

No, nigger-like or shitskin-like behaviour makes you non-white. WHITE is a state of mind.

Caucasian encompasses a lot of ethnic races, such as Semitics, Aryans, Anglo-Saxons etc.
The term "white" was created by the Anglos to easily differentiate themselves from other races.

Is her white?

No shit, OP was trying to make a distinction

They are all subhuman trash

>send
Nah, trash are attracted to wealth. Spain is bankrupt. Not hard to see why people would leave

aniway London is a trash bucket

Asuming you are over 23 year old. Only a tiny bit not sure if it's noticeable though. They way to do it is pretty much just lift and eat good. Also caffine might cause boneloss so unless you want to be a bonelet keap a low caffine intake.

Pigment wise, she is melanin rich. However bone structure wise, she appears Caucasian.

Most Spaniards don't look like her.

Jews I spot them for 500ft away catalan should have been holocausted when we had the chance. Now they extended their jew hands and ruin the world.

They have some sandniggers blood but less than greeks and italians

looks like filters where aplied on the pic

Nobody south of Cork is white.

I suspect you are jealous of the most dignified looking of the Caucasian race from the peninsula of Iberia.

>less than greeks
Definitely
>less than italians
depends on the region. Southern italy and Sicily and southern Spain are both sandnigger tier.

What you smoking . This is what they look like

This has always troubled me. I swear to fucking god I'm adopted or something.

>be me
>pretty white
>nice cheek/jawline
>dark hazel eyes
>tall
>brown hair

Where-as my parents are

>[dad] somewhat darker
>[mom] mulatto-tier
>black hair
>brown eyes

It just doesn't make any sense. They both swear they're sicilian, but they don't even look like me. The only thing we remotely have in common is height.