*saves IDW transformers*

*saves IDW transformers*

Shut up Willis.

>Robots
>Gender

Unironically my most hated Transformer.

When will Overlord save the readers from Anode?

Overlord would bond with Anode over exploring gender identities before coming to the conclusion that living as a she fits better. The sum of difference is that Overlord now wears lipstick and still loves squishing weaklings.

>tfw Overlord has Pipes on the bottom of his right foot and Lug on the bottom of his left

They can now store in the left and right boobs

Alright, I'll start posting the rage fuel

Where you all when Barber's stuff became better then Robert's stuff?

Under pretty much any other character, this would be a legitimate point since they don't have biological sexes and is just a quirk of grammar.

Hopefully Unicron will eat him before IDW finally lose the Hasbro license.

Technically he was always better since he can run all kinds of crazy continuity fixes, he just is really fucking boring.

Are they just trolling with this fujo shit?

Optimus Prime Is STRAIGHT!

Does Chris know Arcee's sex change was less social progress and more body and mental horror?

Ew the Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime

Furman didn't do this for SJW points
The man hates feminists and his brain stops whenever he tries to comprehend robots having genders
Arcee's original origin was Optimus trying to please angry feminists and failing

Is there a difference? Biology is disgusting.

I kinda wonder how Barber would’ve written MTMTE/LL.

combaticons end up in prison. the team knows of blast-off's deal with starscream.

someone made a joke onslaught starts fucking the whole team except for blast-off like some sort of reverse prison bitch.

These two are still cute.

Rewind coming back from the dead ruined it for me. They became too lovey dovey and safe, y'know? Plus the implications, and I know that's sort of the point, but,

Prowl doesn't need Chromedome. He's busy being a dad to the Constructicons.

James Roberts already saved Transformers, so it's only fair that he will now destroy it.

Prowl and the Constructicons haven’t interacted since Combiner Wars.

Prowl currently now has Stardrive, Wheelie, Garnak, the surving throttlebots and possibly all of the torchbearers or at least Pyra Magna....

I’m still waiting for Chromedomes shady past to bite him back in-the ass.

He can’t mindrape Prowl and get away with it forever.

Does that really work in this context? Transformers has been in a really good spot for years.

Let me just say whoever hates Nickel will be happy to some degree with the new LL issue. The rest of you will be upset, angry and confused.

Anyone have the new issue?

Transformers. Faggots in disguise.

How many dicks are we talking about here?

I was fine with Nickle as a zealous new con-vert (get it?!?!?!) but she got old quick, and needs a bit of a perspective change.

But this is IDW so she'll probably just die horribly.

Why am I ok with this...
But not with this?
Maybe it's because it feels like the writing is sort of pushing their only quality is being gay. Why not write characters who are gay in fiction and not gay characters?

Transformers is just Steven Universe with robots

More spoilers please?

Why did they give such adorable altmodes to the bad guys?

ask toy

you will never get a camien wife that will inspire you to lose your g1 toy pounds

Beast Wars Neo subs when

The only ship I wish got more attention was Windblade and Chromia.

Got sisterzoned

Scott killed everyone's interest in that after she came out and said they were supposed to seem more like sisters. I know alot of people are into that but it killed the interest in most.

>lesbians are ok

>not incest

it's IBO all over again.

Should I watch that show? Haven't seen it but the robots look cool.

it really depends.

some don't like the lack of robots or the bloated cast (some barely get any characterization).

guess you could just watch the vids or webms of the mechs if that's the one you're after for.

Minor spoilers ahead (the issue is like 80% exposition) picking up after the preview pages
The Scavengers are hired by a bot named Agonizer to retrieve The Magnificence. Agonizer says The 'Cence is cybertronian in nature, and speculates that it may be a Knight of Cybertron who, in an insatiable quest for knowledge, discarded his unnecessary parts over eons until he was just a brain/eye. Agonizer promises riches if they can retrieve it from its last known owner, some bot named Flame, so they agree and Nickel tags along.

I'll write some more of the interesting stuff in a bit

so the drama is just letting a girl into a boys only club?

I was expecting so much more, oh well.

whoops that was supposed to be spoilered sorry

I'll just skip to the end then
everybody dies

This really gets you people triggered?

Also the dumb bit - Grimlock was teleported out of G9 by Skorponok via manipulating The Warren, that thing Roberts invented last issue. Apparently the Autobots decided to install the Magnificence into his chest for no real reason, and locked him under Aquitas. It was stuck real good in there, locked into a faux Matrix-brace that was tamper-proof but unfortunately not torture proof, which is why Grimlock ended up retarded on what is revealed to be Skorp's Worldsweeper.

>The Warren, that thing Roberts invented last issue.

It's been around since Tyrest was trying to use it.

You're shitting us...right?

Right user???

In continuity yes, but on paper it didn't exist until 3 issues ago (my mistake)
You'll have to read it and judge for yourself

Is it really that difficult to write a story about good robots fighting bad robots, with sprinkles of wish fullfillment and soap opera stuff for the majorily male readers?

Guys like soap opera?

You'd be surprised how many times I got kicked out of the living room so my uncle and aunt could watch their crappy mexican soap operas

For nearly 30 years it's been nothing but straight up good robots fighting bad robots. All the romantic drama stuff is just additional since everything else has been run to the ground.

The original show got tens of episodes like that, so no, it's probably not THAT hard.
But suits and writers for some reason just want to reinvent the wheel instead of giving you more of what you like, so tough luck there.

>Is it really that difficult to write a story about good robots fighting bad robots, with sprinkles of wish fullfillment and soap opera stuff for the majorily male readers?
Like what they've gotten for the past 30+ years?

Not that we'll ever admit it.
"I'm just watching to brush up on my spanish."

Hey if it ain't broke?
But then again this is a Hasbro-IDW line thing, who give less fucks about iconic characters than Marvel.

reminder that best Transformers comic is and always will be Transformers vs GI Joe

>Hey if it ain't broke?
But it does get awfully boring. If we didn't try new things we wouldn't have stumbled upon awesome ideas like

I don't know how serious this run is suppose to be taken but I like that the robots in this universe can get married with humans.

But a line needs to be drawn. We either get something good like the GI Joe Vs. Transformers or something really stupid like the bastardization of beloved characters, otherwise it will end up like what that D list wrestler did to GI Joe. It's a balancing act between good and bad taste.

>I don't know how serious this run is suppose to be taken
as serious as you want to treat it

>but I like that the robots in this universe can get married with humans.
yeah that was a fun detail

so when are you going to start posting rage

i'm not seeing anything ragey yet

>Blast Off's little secret gets Onslaught mentally manipulated but it all gets blown up in his face in the end. Leaving a lingering feeling for readers if the manipulation is still there or not.
>bad taste.

It's so bad that it's so gooooooooooooood.

user this may surprise you but different people like different things and others are definitely happy with v=certain new aspects of the comics, including myself. You're making yourself sound like a crusty old fart, or like Furman when anyone says "women" around him. Now I'll admit that Lost Light has been garbage so far but mtmte season one and parts of two were amazing and I loved alot of the things you linked to complain about and so did many others going by the sales figure back then. You gotta realize you probably aren't the target audience and either deal with it and keep reading or quit reading and get into something else.

That was a great.

>Lost Light has been garbage so far
IMO the last issue was pretty fun.

It was the first issue I thought felt like classic mtmte and enjoyed so yeah I guess you're right, that one was pretty good.

> Blast Off in gay baby jail inside regular jail
Beautiful

Nice shop, fag

;__________;[/spoiler[

and just when I thought Roberts couldn't sink any lower

Don't worry. The next issue description pretty much says they're still alive.

>Brain module still intact
>Spark chamber still intact
STILL ALIVE

honestly in some ways that's worse, cause he's just doing it for cheap shock/drama

>he's just doing it for cheap shock/drama
Anyone who falls for it is an idiot.

So are haunted houses but that doesn't stop people from reacting.

Haunted houses are usually just jump scares though and people react to that so I dont consider that idiocy. But anyone who thinks the Scavengers are actually dead are complete idiots since we know the damn synopsis for the next issue and the Scavengers are on the fucking cover.

I didn't know they needed saving.

Why do robots even need a gender? They don't reproduce sexually. I can understand them caring deeply for one another and having a platonic relationship, but the core of romance is centered around a reproductive urge that would not exist in a species that does not reproduce.

Robots going on about gender and gender expression and pretending to be gay or lesbians is basically the transformer equivalent of being a furry, because that's all it really is: a deviant fetish rooted in mental illness.

You're mixing up sex and gender but also there can be romance without a drive for sex/reproduction. However I agree going on about gender is retarded when it really doesn't matter in the slightest.

They're not exactly ROBOT robots. They're alien bio-mechanical beings.