Lets not forget that this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs

The night before the New Jersey train crash, this message appeared on the EAS only in the state that the train departed from

Continue.

Please tell me this isn't real.

probably a fake video

Its real. I remember seeing it after the train wreck. Some user referenced it, or there was a thread on the_president about it.

it was real, i was here the day it aired, there were several local news reports about it.

can anyone catch me up on this?

What about a train

What is going on

Wat

>>/x/

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

The New Jersey train wreck that happened a couple months back. This message scrolled across the screen the night before it happened.

Implying that it was a false flag. I don't know what they could have gained from it, if it were a false flag aside from media distraction from whatever shit was coming out about Clinton.

explain nigger

i member

I think the implication people were making with this was that it was to activate a sleeper cell

Their damage control was saying that they accidentally sent out the wrong test message

But obviously they were hacked

Our infrastructure is in danger

was there anyone important who was on the train that could have been a target?

If there is something behind this we would have to look who profited in any way from this

Just what was in the original post

The news station commented on it and said that FEMA was hacked apparently, I'll find the post

Could be the case. Either way its fucked up that they put a riddle on the EAS.

Even if someone was in a position where they could be in control of FEMAs EAS, you really think they'd use a cryptic message like this and not try and make it a huge thing to scare the shit out of people?

FEMA said they were hacked

pretty scary stuff do you guys think it was a hacker who i just showing of his power and hacked the tv and also the train or the governent testing some type of false flag? but if its the latter why would they air that message.....

Of course they would say that even if they weren't hacked. But lets say they were, how does some vague riddle about a train on the EAS do anything? If it was a 400 lb just trying toscare people they would have said some shit about nukes coming in or some other apocolyptic shit.

It was a message and there was a train derailment the following day, which very well could have been confirmation for whatever the message was supposed to deliver.

yea, I think for that reason alone, this does have some type of involvement in the crash

Reminds me of those numbers towers that were meant to issue orders to operatives through cyphers. This is a bit more blunt and probably a coincidence but..

Every time I see or say those words I tear up and get really scared... I remember the day this happened.

Americans seem to test their EAS so often.

I don't even know what happens in the event of an imminent nuclear strike in the UK.

>Their damage control was saying that they accidentally sent out the wrong test message
What a load of shit