Trying to feel through blind bag to find lady legasus toy

>trying to feel through blind bag to find lady legasus toy
>employee asks if i think im a little old for this
Why do store employees of all people feel they have the right to shame customers for liking cartoons?

Bump

>teen titans go
You deserve it.

and what was your shameful toy purchase that you feel smug about?

I don't walk into stores like a fucking faggot when I'm going to buy something that's arguably goofy.

you didn't comeback with this?

to be fair pop culture comebacks are planned so it's understandable if you got caught up in the moment.

>buying toys

I told him to bite me, actually

online purchase then?

people have become that lazy?

Unlike you i like to get my ass out of the house and look for things without paying triple the price on ebay, faggot

Only for you to not find it and for me to buy it at the correct price.

>ebay scalping
>correct price
You fuckin wat m8?

I don't buy anything that is too badly scalped and if I do want something that will be scalped I buy it before it does. Either way it would never be found in stores.

Autism:The Thread.

kys bby

i bought ML mysterio for 60$, because i didnt want to wait two months for it to come in the stores and i know it will be rare as fuck

Report him, make his manager give that employee "the stare".

You as the customer have pretty much have the winning hand against employees if they get snippy. Instead of whining like a retard, what you should have done was go to the manager on duty and file a complaint. What that employee said would have been enough to get them pulled aside and spoken to, maybe even written up depending on how much of a hardass the manager was (and how much of a fuss you would've made about it).

t. retailslave

>he doesn't use the classic "it's a birthday gift for a kid" excuse

I already called the store afterwards, guy was walking around everywhere and didnt want him to see me reporting him

>2018
>using ebay

Amazon doesnt have nearly as much on it

>Be this degenerate
>Not being proud of it
At least do it right.

>I already called the store afterwards, guy was walking around everywhere and didnt want him to see me reporting him
Why? Were you afraid he was going to jump you in the parking lot or something? He fucked up, let him know he fucked up and take back some of your pride.

The manager probably disregarded it anyway. If you waited until you were home before saying anything, it obviously didn't bother you as much as you said, otherwise you would've said something sooner.

Here we see what's wrong with Sup Forums.

Man up, who cares. Did you really come here to cry about this, or did you make this shit up to get sympathy?

This is all true. It's also the mentality of an absolute bitch. Literally the kind of spineless shit everyone in their life hates. "Go tell on him because he said something mean". Isn't that what you fucks think tumblr is all about? Pathetic.

Says it for your kid or your nephew/niece ya autist
Or just don't give a shit about randoms opinions

>It's also the mentality of an absolute bitch.
You can either look like a bigger bitch by taking it, fuck the employee over, or try to stumble your way through an lmao witty zinger that will never have the effect you think it will. Guess which one is the most practical?

Somewhat related story
> be me with gf
> game stop
> Christmas time
> looking at pop figures
> salesman approaches
> commence song and dance
> not really interested
> gf likes duck tales
> Dude shows us the duck tales figures
> guy tries to sell us on a deal
> buy one get one half off
> won't shut up about the pop toys
> decide to wind him up a bit
> point out mágica de spell
> remark on how hot she is
> wouldn't mind takin home a piece of that
> Oh but I can't find another one I like
> guy tries to tell me it's ok
> they got huey Dewey and Louie
> I can just throw some paint on one of them
> doll him up real good
> he should be just as good as mágica
> Dude is all the way serious
> instantly regret my decision
> Dude won't fucking leave
> really wants to sell me this doll of a boy duck that I can turn into my own little duckslut
> still have Christmas shopping to do
> just cringe away from the guy
> Christmas 2017
> mfw

I usually cheer my Sup Forumsmrades on when I see them at my work. I usually just say "hey, cool x" and move on.

Although the more obscure it is the more they are likely to stop and chat because no one else recognized it- a dc captain marvel fan actually went so far as to stop dead in his tracks and said "finally, I was afraid you'd day bazinga"

"I was buying a toy and your employee said "Aren't you a little old for this?" and I was offended."

Yeah, that's gonna be so fucking worth it.

I got someone fired for laughing at me once. It was absolutely worth it. I'd do it to you too, wagebaby.

>Were you afraid he was going to jump you in the parking lot or something?
Yeah, i mean he was black

Good. This is what happens when kidshowfags post irl.

>Being scared of a negro
Found the cuck.

In what backwater society are you from where talking to a customer like that is appropriate? Even if it's justified, even if you're looking at a complete manchild autist, you keep it to yourself. It'd be like telling a fatass at McDonalds that they're a little too fat to be ordering a burger; even if it's true, you keep that shit to yourself if you want to keep your job, that's like customer service 101.

>"I was buying a toy and your employee said "Aren't you a little old for this?" and I was offended."
Actually, yeah, that is grounds for a complaint. I'm an assistant manager at a Barnes and Noble with a toy section filled with Sup Forums stuff like action figures and blind boxes, and 90% of our customers who frequent that section are adults. It's expected by this point. If I heard a co-worker speaking to a customer like that, I'd pull them aside. No questions asked.

It seems like an American thing.

Or you could just get over it like someone who isn’t a total fucking faggot.

>People think OP's story actually happened.
Was Sup Forums always this gullible?

Sup Forums believes that ripping off ideas is a recent thing, so there's that.

This id some /r9k/ tier shit

You know you could have just said "25 bucks if you let me look inside to find the specific toy I want." when nobody was looking. Also even if you reported him like other anons suggested the manager would just do that in public to make you feel better about yourself and then they would laugh at you in the stockroom area.

I never thought I'd see a Blue Velvet image macro.

"Being the bigger man" (in HUGE air quotes) is for gullible retards. You should spite the people who demean you at every opportunity or you're no kind of man.

Could have just said "I got a niece/nephew whose birthday is coming up and they really likes this character so I wanted to get a toy of her as a present." and that would be that.

I imagine you’re the faggot who always responds to obvious bait then.

sure thing shrimpdick

Oh, quitcher bitching.

At least you're at a store that actually HAS the toys.

"Pull them aside"
Whoooaa
Barnes and Noble asst. manager coming thru

>a toy section filled with Sup Forums stuff like action figures and blind boxes

Any Transformers?

Cmon boco, most of the things i like now either doesnt have toys or the toys suck. There were literally no good figures for guardians 2 or ragnarok last year.

>be working in a grocery store
>obviously introverted girl comes to my til with just a pack of toilet paper
>really bored and just blurted out without thinking
>"Gotta poop, huh?"
>immediately realize what I just said
>see her face go red
>she runs out of the store without the toilet paper
Sometimes it just happens

But you could find them, couldn't ya? I haven't even seen price tag spots for the second wave of those little Transformers Turbo Changers figures.

>Turbo Changers
>wanting to buy the cheap dollar store tier shit hasbros been forcing down as a standard and replacing better lines with for the past few years
Literally for what reason would you buy that shit? Thats like buying those shitty army soldier sized civil war figures that replaced the universe scaled movie lines

>Not asking for her number
C'mon user

Because they're adorable.

My mistake, i thought those were the one step transformers and not blind bag things. I have a shockwave one somewhere.

>Accepting negros as human
Found the Sup Forumsmblr

Oh, not the one-step ones, no thank you.

And you have Shockwave? He's Wave 2. Lucky.

No one believes you

>Being so beta you are scared of animals
Just kill yourself already. You're going to do it in a couple of years anyway.