You remember all those tranny comics?

You remember all those tranny comics?
Here is the artist in real life. It made a youtube channel about 6 weeks ago.
>youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA
>youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y
How do we honestly fix this.
>inb4 gas it
I want practical solutions law makers like based Mike Pence will help put forth to stop trannies. I'm thinking banning the surgeries and any hormonal therapies for trannies (not for someone who actually needs it, just trannies) for those under the age of 18 is a good start.

Other urls found in this thread:

susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=115912.0
annelawrence.com/autogynephilia,_a_paraphilic_model_of_GID.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Assigned_Male
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mike Pence
Deus Volt

what the fuck is that thing

Put it in the oven and burn it alive there is a practical solution to the faggotry.

Ban surgeries until the medicine has advanced to the point where only part that remains completely unchanged surgically is the mind itself.
It'll take a century, won't it?

which tranny comics? assigned male or pic related?

I bet she's a jew

other ones.
Also, please post the other ones so people know what we're talking about

>she
Here's my super rare tranny pepe, user.

They are so pretentious-i hate the smug tone. Why can't we BREXIT them to oblivion?

Mike "Problem Solver" Pence will solve this problem.

> it
Pronouns gone right

What is this thing?

Why is this thing allowed to live in the (((current year)))

do something about it burgers!!!!!

My thought process:
>woah, that pic, manly woman
>wait, this is about trannies
>watches video
>she

this is assigned male for those interested. i'm still not entirely convinced the author isn't just trolling everybody with gender bullshit

Yeah he looks healthy

OY VEY GOYUIM HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HER GENDER

Wow, didn't knew that they were making a sequel for this movie.

>inb4 gas it
>I want practical solutions law makers like based Mike Pence will help put forth to stop trannies.

Either you want the gas chambers or you don't. Make up your mind.

I think that one is better than Assigned Male because it kinda shows how this poor man is tormented by his mental disorder. I can feel for him. Everyone in Assigned Male is just a complete jackass.

Track the success rate of surgeries in addressing the "symptoms" they were supposed to treat (namely, self-hatred, depression, and body image problems).

On that basis, are we justified in continuing to use SRS as a treatment when, as a treatment, its results are questionable and more importantly irreversible?

Shine a bright light on alternative treatments for gender dysphoria.

Great discussion of this among trans people on this forum:
susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=115912.0

In my opinion the main reason people oppose alternatives is because of the huge push towards acceptance of trans people, but the problem is that "trans" is now being treated as a permanent unchanging aspect of an individual, rather than being a psychiatric disorder that requires treatment.

If your insurance premiums (or tax dollars, if you live in a developed country) are paying for little Billy to get his little penis chopped off and start taking hormones because he'd rather be little Sally, then inquiring minds want to know why it's still taboo to call it a mental disorder.

That's how you fix the trans problem IMO, you insist on always discussing it in the context of mental illness.

it seems transsexualism is the least of his problems

how could you not see in the OP?

I have no words. That thing is scary.

>yfw notch got a wig

She is adorable.

This creature is clearly mentally unstable.
Why don't we gas them?

didn't notice it at first. just glanced >her and decided that was all i needed from that pic

>has anarchism poster on wall
>wants to criminalize misgendering and dead naming

Honestly disappointed, nowhere near the hambeast I always expected.

reeks of a CTR attempt to paint Sup Forums as an idiot for violent assholes to organize in and make Sup Forums illegitimate. liberals are the violent racists.

Fuck Geraldo, bring back insane asylums.

wow I didn't realize this comic was so redpilled

It's a more """talented""" Chris chan, wow

gas it
ban surgeries
ban soy protein
ban the medicine
ban it all
force them to take therapy sessions
mandatory military service

Underrated

Judging by the comics of this "artist", no the mind has to be altered as well.

This person made 5k a month off xis comics on patreon at one point. In comparison, this is the average webcomic patreon. This guy's actually pretty famous too.

oh dear lord he's just like that faggot shmorky.

I want practical solutions

1. Ban internet tranny propaganda. Shut down Tumblr and all the reddit tranny communities.

2. Ban media tranny propaganda. Keep all trannies off of television. Especially "trans kid" shows, that's toxic.

3. Ban tranny propaganda in schools. End all programs that teach kids about "gender identity" nonsense.

4. End all recognition of "gender identity". Trannies use restrooms and change rooms of their biological sex. They do not get to change birth certificates.

5. End all funding of tranny surgery and medical shit. That is cosmetic surgery. Nobody needs it.

6. Fund a public PSA that 75% of tranny males are autogynephilic sex fetishists and transgenderism is a contagious mental illness in children.

7. Ban tranny advocacy organizations. If that's unconstitutional, bar anything with "LGBT" getting public funding.

That should be a start.

dude... I can't even watch. I fucking just can't. I watched like 40 seconds of that 5 minute vid and then another 45 second video and I just can't. It's so so so cringe and bad. I'm truly embarrassed for that freak of nature. I can see the mental illness oozing from it's fucking face

Or having watched 3 seconds of that video, I do think Zyklon B might be the best answer.

im liking it
im liking it
military service would help
also the suicide rates would be perfect if they didn't get therapy sessions
No one should be able to tell kids how to act, much less portray a mental illness as normal, or maybe even common.

Dobson is famous for being god awful though, he's a complete joke. Of course nobody gave him money on patreon.

I think that some trans people are legit. But in legitimizing them, we make a lot of really ugly people who want an umbrella that protects them from being made fun of to jump aboard the tranny thing, and/or fuckers who just want attention and praise.

>2. Ban media tranny propaganda. Keep all trannies off of television. Especially "trans kid" shows, that's toxic.

This part is true though. Holy fuck seeing a little boy that his parents dressed as a girl that picked his own "gender" at the age of like 6 makes me fucking mad. We'll be at full UK levels of UHC by the time he's grown, likely, so I'll be working my ass off to pay for his insanely broken brain because his parents wanted to show how tolerant they were on Fakes-book. Fuck.

EXACTLY

We literally have a movement that tells kids their bodies are wrong and they should get sterilized.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ACCEPTABLE?

It needs to be fucking scoured off the earth.

They're females trapped in male bodies, right?
So let them have a female body of their dream, but retain the old, broken mind.
That's ought to be depressing. Stil feeling wrong despite everything being as you wanted.

>tr***y
LOL. No. Tranny is not nigger.

No, trans is simply not a legitimate thing. Men aren't women.

Take a look at this paper from 2004. The large majority of "MtF" are autogynephiles. That is, they are sex fetishists who get off on the idea of being women.

annelawrence.com/autogynephilia,_a_paraphilic_model_of_GID.pdf

The rest are transsexuals, or gay men who are so effeminate they prefer to look female.

Either way it's not something society should recognize. We are funding a sex fetish and inflicting it on the public.

>my penis will grow back if I don't drink the olympic pool water soon

>When trump doesn't teach you meme magic to electrocute faggots via their computers

Times like these make Mike "Mental illness, electric fitness" Pence very sad, but also, angry.

holy shit, i will use this to reveal my power level one day
i just know i'll get into it with some HUGE 6'3" tranny fag, and i'll blow him the fuck out with this

The only solution is the final solution.

he's a big guy

>I want practical solutions law makers like based Mike Pence will help put forth
I didn't realize electrocuting teenagers was a practical solution

It might actually work for trannies given that a huge proportion are autistic.

I am fully up for giving ECT to everyone on Tumblr

welcome to the current year, anything is a practical solution if we channels our gets and memes hard enough

youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs

Its voice sounds like a voice I use when making fun of nerds.

That would victimize them and you'd lose instantly.

Showcase their hypocrisy and stupidity, it's what gave Trump power in the first place.

People can see through the BS. Liberals censor and mute.

I knew he would have a face like a crash test dummy.

HOLY FUCK what a fake shitty voice

infamous more like...

Let's rewrite them and actually make them funny! A few Sup Forumsacks did this yesterday, some good ones in there

>1
Unconstitutional and pointless. Are you really for banning communities from the internet.

>2
Unconstitutional and pointless. If a show wants to have a tranny character who am I to say they can't?
>3
Sure
>4
Impossible
>5
I agree. If you wanna cut your dick off pay for it yourself
>6
So you really think antagonizing them would fix your problem, and not make it 1000 times worse
>7
It IS unconstitutional and again, would be completely pointless.

Your entire post is completely idiotic. All any of that would do is validate the idea that the world is completely against them.

You know at this point I think more Sup Forumsacks read these comics than SJW libtards.

She sounds like the sister of Idubbz

It is exactly like anorexia and suicide.

Showing kids being a tranny is cool is like promoting suicide and anorexia. It's a public health risk.

We would shut down pro-suicide web sites and shows and we should shut down pro-tranny web sites and shows. The CDC should do it.

> Impossible

Nope. Perfectly possible. Just stop validating tranny fantasies.

> All any of that would do is validate the idea that the world is completely against them.

They have a communicable mental illness. The world SHOULD be against them.

Universally rated as one of the worst webcomics of all time.
>>badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Assigned_Male

Somehow this degenerate makes about 30K a year from it's patrons.

>hmm, I have long hair and makeup, yet I still look like a husky long haired dude
>what if I acted obnoxiously like those skanks in reality TV shows? those are feminine, right?

Yeeeah, this is what happens when everybody lies to how good you look.

Art fag here.

Youre telling me she uses a tablet with a screen and she* draws like that? Jesus christ its worse than I thought.

*What is that thing?

>An art drafting table
>for an ipad

>I love you... in a friendly way

Oh thank god. Jesus, my heart stopped there for a second.

chinese ricky is one of the best reaction images

I agree that we should not promote transsexualism, but there is absolutely nothing wrong an adult living as they see fit.

How do you define "tranny"?

Traditionally a tranny was a man (often hetrosexual) who liked to dress up as a woman.

Do you actually mean transexual? These are men and women who think and feel that they are of the opposite sex.

And I imagine there's some crossover.

Dressing as the opposite sex has been in all cultures for all time. It's a normal part of society.

However - there does seem to be mental illness issue here.

The definition of mental illness is when something causes problem for the person, or those around them. For example, if you dress as a woman and society is hostile to you then you may experience significant psychological harm. If society isn't hostile then there wouldn't be that harm.

Religious people think that those who dress as women are homosexual and evil. They believe they will destroy families and end marriages. However, it's divorce that ends marriages. Flamboyant uncles and tomboy aunts are uncles and aunts to you and your family. They, if allowed to adjust are fine and useful.

The problem then is one of where society is made to change to accommodate mentally ill people who say they are of the opposite sex. To adjust society to accommodate the crazy make society crazy. Thats why most of you are against the very idea of it. But it's not as clear cut - it's like the black and white notions of racists. They see only the skin colour, not the behaviour, not the situation. Similarly with gender - they see only the label and react to it, not the behaviour and not the situation.

All of the trannies I have met have not been SJW. All of the trans people I have met have not been SJW. Most of them have experienced bullying and troubles. Most seem well adjusted. Trans is an identity and a label that non trans SJW and the crazy have adopted.

Another classic from Sophie "Six Million More" Labelle

I want to fuck a tranny
Am I gay?

yes

Who cares about some tranny scribbler.

This is Sup Forums, faggot.

Caring about this

ooohhh nooo muh social issues

Nice argument

>we have to stop Nazi Germany because they exterminate such things

fuck you

A car that happens to look like a smug and somewhat disgusted face is a better argument than condoning serious and grotesque mental illnesses with "muh adults free lives muh consenting adults"

Unquestionably.
The gene-pool's closed.

The vileness lies in hormone treatment for children that are too young to understand their identities. There's been a push to insert this into our culture and normalize it.

>That fucking voice

The body effects the brain.

You light the gas and kill it with fire! Absolutely degenerate!

There is something wrong with adults forcing others to pretend that a man is a woman.

We wouldn't let adults promote anorexia to kids and we wouldn't let them promote tranny-ism to kids either.

Society should not humor tranny delusions.

Want to say you're a woman? OK. But we don't change your records, we don't let you into women's toilets to get your jollies off, we don't make anyone call you "she". And we don't fund your sex fetish.

How do you define mental illness?

I'm not saying you have to humor them. All I said was that they should be left to live their lives as they want. Putting out a PSA calling 75% of them perverts, or banning places on the internet where they can talk with like minded people does not accomplish this.

And remember, the slippery slope slides both ways, if you ban tumblr, Sup Forums and other sites you like would be next.

A faggot.

If we could kill our propaganda to kill theirs, I would GLADLY make that trade.

This THING is bad at renting, so how does it have a place to stay?