Remember those really shitty interactive storybook CD-ROM "games" Disney had a surplus of back in the 90's?

Remember those really shitty interactive storybook CD-ROM "games" Disney had a surplus of back in the 90's?

Why the fuck was I obsessed with this hot garbage as a kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjn_rJiJAc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_e-LV6GodMqkQPtRAgdvtC-yd_zfCfsB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Tarzan CD-ROM game was good as fuck. Also liked the Aladdin one.

I played the shit out of this one in Kindergarten.

I remember having the Aladdin math game.

I owned this one and played it so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHjn_rJiJAc

>he doesn't want to help Pongo get his dick wet
You're a disgrace.

Nightmare Ned was a CD-Rom game that lead to a short lived and unknown animated version. Good luck finding episodes outside the rips in YouTube.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_e-LV6GodMqkQPtRAgdvtC-yd_zfCfsB

>Nightmare Ned was a CD-Rom game that lead to a short lived and unknown animated version.
Wasn't it the other way around? The cartoon led to the game?

I never really watched the show, but the game was fucking awesome.

>There's years worth of labor-intensive animator work that is gone forever because of lack of proper archiving

I don't know why it upsets me whenever I think of "lost media" like that.

No, but I did play...read...interact with Arthur's Teacher Trouble way too often.

I used to have what I think was a Tandy PC back in the day and had a few Disney games. One was a ghetto Chip and Dale platformer of some kind (Not the NES game) and the other was like, jigsaw puzzles of Mickey and Donald and Goofy that had cheap animations once you put them together.

To make things worse, Donovan Cook (2 Stupid Dogs) worked on this and his jobs have been Disney straight to video shit ever since Nightmare Ned.

I enjoyed sitting in the bus more and pretending the monitor was my real control panel than actually playing the game...

the only cd-rom game i vividly remember playing was wishbone activity zone

Get on my level.

This is 100% one of the best tie-in games ever released

However THE best one, coming through.

Gizmos and Gadgets
some treehouse game i can't remember
the Chex shooter game that was free from the cereal box
i had where in the world is carmen san diego but the questions were so fucking random i rejected it completely after trying to play like 3 times

>lion king
yeah had that, first video game i ever beat was ariel the little mermade for sega genesis, also talespin for sega genesis using 2 player option with my dad
Ducktales 2 for gameboy
only played Aladdin for a day or two when it was rented from blockbuster

MERMAID damn it

>was always interested in horror as a kid
>both terrified and enthralled, soldier on in this game at a snail’s pace
>the attic, the graveyard, the school, the hospital—terrifying
>toilet
>what’s scary about a toilet? Pff easiest level by far, I’ll save that one for last since I wanna have a good time being spooked
>finally play the toilet level
>game glitches when Ned walks into a hanging mess of electric shavers
>just him getting electrocuted and him going “ow! ow!” over and over again—can’t back away or escape without shutting the whole game down and losing all progress

I never finished it. It still makes me a little sad that I never got to finish. I loved that game.

I remember having this odd ball system as a kid.