Was she right to run away?

Was she right to run away?

>BUT I DON'T WANNA TIDY MY ROOM
This is Elsa.

my baby girl was absolutely in the right.

This looks familiar, did you make the last one of these?

No. She's a coward,

Then she's the hottest coward in animation.

Autumn 2019 Sup Forums is going to suck.

>stay & accidentally let loose some more freeze rays
>leave & limit chances of endangering anyone by freak magic
Seems like an easy decision...

>cause a huge glacial fuckup
>run away and build yourself an ice castle and sing about how you don't give a fuck about anything anymore
>meanwhile the people who you rule are wondering how the fuck they're meant to farm now

she's my wife.

When things get bad, it's OK to run away

>the return of the frozen general thread

My work may finally resume

Why didn't she keep this dress? Its pretty.

so are you.

She was wrong for putting clothes on her body.

Her hair and body are gorgeous.

Yes. She could have hurt someone.

>daughter has some sort of magic ability
>young child
>will probably have one hell of a ride when puberty comes knocking

>nope
>tell her to bottle it all in
>dont even practice at all

10/10 parenting

She can run while holding my hand. Then we can get married.

Regan is the best mentor

I don't know what you're talking about, it's practically returned already. We've had a Frozen thread of some kind at all times ever since that shitty not-so-short dropped.

Elsa, by "Let it Go", realized she can never return & thus she had to embrace her isolation. Let it Go" was basically Elsa lying/convincing herself that isolation is better.

Filthy peasents should be grateful they get to die in their queens icy embrace

Not a good decision, but her reasoning was understandable, based on a long series of bad decision by her parents.

>Our daughter has ice powers! Should we teach her to use them carefully and responsibly, while gradually propaganda-ing the population to be ok with it?
>No, lets just keep her isolated and tell her to bottle up all her emotions all the time. That can't possibly backfire.

Why didn't she run off and become a nudist girl?

no

She was literally creating a deathly blizzard/flash freeze within her vicinity the more anxious she became.
Until she excused herself to rub one out she didn't seem to have much control aside from muttering her mantra to repress whatever was building up, which only worked so much and so long. After she'd exercised some release and released some exercise with the power she...well she actually got worse it seems but that sort of still proves her right to have got some distance from people until it was sorted.