Marvel's Cancellations

So recently Marvel cancelled several books.

Will Sup Forums miss any of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT0TtGbELKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh this garbage finally got cancelled?

It wasn't recent, but i was really enjoying the nova series with Sam and Richard.

Gwenpool and Monsters Unleashed were too good, too pure

I miss gwenpool!

I will miss Iceman getting railed by strange men in WeHo

Secret warriors, gwenpool, and Royals

Only one

is miss marvel or captain marvel apart of it ?

I wasn't aware Marvel still published comic books.

Gwenpool
Don't get me wrong, it had a great run and I'm happy that it won't get ruined, but it was the one comic I made sure to go out and buy every month. I'm usually here for the Cartoon half of the board, but I went out and spent my money on Gwenpool because I enjoyed it so much and believed in it. I wanted to support it, and anything that get me to do that is something special indeed.

I'll miss the America storytimes. One of the few times when all of Sup Forums came together was to read that shitty book. I'll never forget the legendary America #7 storytime as long as I live.
>"High fives and hugs to everyone in your comic-book reading club." -Gabby Rivera

No.

Ms. Marvel is still going and Captain Marvel is on break during Infinity Countdown.

I hope I don't miss the She Hulk series. Every iteration worsened. We'll see if things get better in March, I guess.

I'll miss Gwenpool dearly. The rest, not so much. I'll miss Black Bolt when it inevitably gets cancelled but it hasn't been yet.

>tons of shitty Marvel books cancelled
>EVO has put the final nail in the MvC coffin
Can it get any worse for Marvel?

No

Nova was the only one I cared about and it sold better than America so I don't fuxking care about these shitty books tanking.

How is canceling bad books a bad thing again?

>EVO has put the final nail in the MvC coffin
Is EVO really not going to let them in?

Don't play with my heart, user

Honestly America was a blast every month. It was my favorite part of being in Sup Forums for the last year.

Which titles are being canceled?

Waifufags. Not even once.

Bad for them because they were making a big deal about how the books are the future for Marvel and you're a bigot if you don't like them.

It sounds like it’s pretty good for them to stop wasting money on producing comics that can’t sell over 10k issues. I’d say that Marvel is finally starting to do things right again

>Not even once.
Oh, fuck off. We have countless waifu threads here on Sup Forums from every co girl possible, so stop acting so superior because you are not.

It had Batroc Ze Leaper in it's supporting cast and a Doombot. It also will be the only Marvel Comic I will miss.

Only Gwenpool and even then only for that sweet Gurihiru art.

Oh no doubt. I'm more referring to the fact that they build an image of themselves being the Cornucopia of Diversity. These cancellations make them look bad to the press.

LOL I FUKIGN POST AGIN

LOL DUMB POOPOOHEAD COMBLR ALWAYS RESPOND TO THIS

DUMB WOJAK JPEG

Gwenpool and Jean Grey were good

You sound upset.

Jean Grey isn't ending, it's replaced by X-Men Red

There will probably be a side tournament for it, but its not gonna be on the main stage and its name isn't gonna be advertised like SFV, T7, DBFZ, or Smash. It'll be off in the back corner with KoF14.

This

>Gabby
E L
G O B L I N O

Gonna miss Gwenpool a lot. It's sad that Marvel probably won't leave her alone considering no one besides Hastings seems to understand the character at all.

I'm excited to see what he's doing next, I've been enjoying that stupid Dream Team comic he's been making.

You are right to lump her with all the other shit girls meant for kids

>Gwenpool
>Meant for kids
Wasn't the book T for Teen?

Oh not heard of this.
Will check it out.

No but I'm sure C.O. will.

From what i have seen only gwen pool was worth the read because it was written by the dr. Mcninja guy and his shit was hilarious. Everything else was a pandering mess.
Its like the canceled books are one of 3 things, you have a good writer but your comic isnt getting enough attention, oryou have a horrible writer who pushes an agenda, or you have a senior writer on his way out and fucks up everything he can on his way out.

Seems like Sup Forums like Gwenpool only because the 1-2 pages showing her to be a NEET hs dropout loser (like most people here) and because of the anime art.

People forgot that the editor behind the run is the most cancerous SJW girl on Marvel out there, and Gwen's hair were made after her own hair in 2015 (when the character was in design phase)
youtube.com/watch?v=qT0TtGbELKE

I read Gwenpool as per Sup Forums's recommendation and it's ok I guess. 80% of it are just le so random jokes and carnage just like everyone expected. It is disappointing that Gwen herself is a company shill. She likes Ms. Marvel, girl Hawkeye, and Whor. She likes Secret Empire. What a wasted opportunity, a 4th wall breaker is good when it pokes fun at its own company's fault and do self deprecating humor

Unironically I’ll miss America. It’s such stupid garbage it turns into a comedy.
You look at it and know that if that dumb imbecile could write a comic book you can too.
Also I enjoy how it unites /co.

Gwenpool is shit. I am glad it's fucking dead

>you like a comic with a female protagonist therefore you must be a waifufag
wew

>Unironically I’ll miss America. It’s such stupid garbage it turns into a comedy.
This. Not that I buy any of the issues, but America was entertaining. It was so bad it's good.

ANAD Wolverine on the other hand it's just bland and sad mediocrity. Laura has no character other than being generally good, she has annoying kiddo sidekick but she doesn't do sick burn and quips on the sidekick like Wolverine would do. I don't think the word 'bub' was mentioned among the half dozens issue or so that I read. It was just blah plain oatmeal. America is a garbage breakfast waffle Taco Bell. It's nasty and terrible, but it was so bad and preposterous that it was entertaining

>El Goblino
I like this

Good bye sweet maiden we barely knew you.

Have you read the Venomverse Gwenpool? She's a thirsty af and no pure maiden

Every time I remember Gwenompool I remember what Venomverse did to her.

Sup Forums likes Gwenpool because it was written by Hastings you retard.
>I read Gwenpool as per Sup Forums's recommendation and it's ok I guess. 80% of it are just le so random jokes and carnage just like everyone expected.
You clearly haven't read Gwenpool.

>editor behind the run is the most cancerous SJW girl on Marvel out there
yeah cause her star wars books are all shit.
do you think when you type or just freestyle?

Honestly, I need to purchase the two Trades for this, just because this shit was so baffling I need to understand what the actual story was about.

Also, Jaime Hernandez I think is still drawing the final issues, so there's that.

as your attorney i advise that you give no money to the creators of that garbage.
If you like Hernandez, just buy love and rockets

>Thinking editors are this important

It was made by the dude who brought us Dr. McNinja.
He's just a solid comic writer.

Stop drinking the D&C koolaid. He's occasionally funny but his analysis is horseshit.

You completely failed to refute one word he ever said. Typical.

When is Iron Riri getting cancelled?

as soon as bendis is gone, hopefully.

This is an edit, right? It's so well written.

>Slott taking over
Don't count on it.

No.

>It's so well written

For an origin story of a super villain .

Slott is taking over ironriri?

Slott will make Tony fat and bald so he can self insert. then riri will be retconned into a midget. you know whats next

Riri is getting the boot into obscurity that she deserves. The current arc is bringing Tony back. Slott is going to write Tony.

Where do you read Hasting's new stupid comics

The most retarded aspect of that fist are the finger nails.

*dangerous, not retarded

Is it still a cancellation if the run just finishes? Like USAvengers is considered cancelled but I don't think it was supposed to go on longer than 12 issues. If DC decided to stop publishing Superman or whatever for 6 months without warning, i'd consider that cancelled

How the fuck is that not an edit? Are we supposed to hate the teacher who told a black girl that she can be whatever she wants to be, except for a biological male Caucasian named Tony Stark? Are we supposed to like the black girl who wants to be oppressed just so she live out her fantasies of overcoming adversity, and when denied that, decides to steal Tony Stark's identity?

Is THAT seriously our fucking heroine?

yup
dc fans wonder why no one is sad to see brian leave

it's supposed to be a joke, you turbofag. you aren't supposed to do anything

Cant say I kept up with iceman. Whats WeHo?

I'll miss the storytimes and not knowing what the fuck to expect
however i will not miss the actual comic

>Goblino
>not Goblinx
YOU HAD ONE JOB

I will honestly miss Gwenpool. It had it's moments and part of me does wish it would survive. Maybe it can be ressed in the future.

All the others were dumpster fires and I glad to see them burn. America was one of the worst cases of bigotry and racism masked into "progressive values" that I've seen in a long time.

Hopefully, the mass cancellation was Marvel trying to turn over a new leaf and get back to basics. If the MCU wasn't so insanely popular right now, I'd be seriously concerned about Marvel seeding market share to DC in a big way.

Isn't this basically her abandoning her dreams too?
I mean Tony is an engineer, businessman and superhero, not a scientist.

Her only dream is to be a victim of racist America. She is written as such a psycho that it has to be on purpose.