Itt: this episode was awful

i say this as someone who otherwise likes this show.

what's your hated episodes of shows you like? any good episodes of show you dislike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/34w4KBBQ0_w
youtube.com/watch?v=ymELgZsPUk0
youtube.com/watch?v=skGqd6JTJxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly after rewatching the show on boomerang the whole show is pretty bad. Still love frankie though

That one episode where shake microwaves cats and some bullshit with gay party zombie animals felt like it was trying way too hard to be offensive.

Never Forget.

All of McCracken's shows are pretty awful, and to make matters worse each one seems worse than the last. In fact he's probably the second-most overrated major showrunner in the industry, after Hartman of course.

youtu.be/34w4KBBQ0_w
Holy shit this was gainfully unfunny

No. that's his wife.

I kept watching RC even after most people jumped ship on the series, but when this sketch appeared I was like "You know what? Fuck It I Quit."

She has one show and she has made it better as time went on.

imho I think the writers didn't want the show to seem too childish, like but they went a little too far into really abrasive territory.

but i wouldn't write the entire show off as bad,
there's some gems there.

>the berry episodes
>anything with orlando bloo
>the movie trilogy
>the christmas episode
> sweet success
> the mall episode

pic sort of related.

shit here it is.

Not the best example since everything past the 5th season is awful but w/e

This was a good episode though
Shit opinion friends

The Batman is probably the weakest Batman cartoon for me, but I happened to catch the Clayface episodes once and thought they were pretty cool

Eurotrish is the highlight of that ep. but honestly it's such a drag esp. because it runs real-time.

but i think the "foster's is mean-spirited reeee" meme is kind of overblown

I was never the biggest Johnny Bravo fan but the Scooby doo crossover episode is excellent.

Out of Classic Simpsons, I was never a fan of Canine Mutiny. Like, there are some decent jokes, but Bart giving away Santa's Little Helper so he can keep Laddie just felt so off to me. At least he regrets the decision, but still.

Not as bad as the episode with the puppies.

Nah, that episode is pure gold.

Maybe early on but she becomes a better show runner every season.

SEE MY VEST

I was never a fan of any Apu episodes. They just don't have many good jokes and it's hard to sympathize with someone that has a weird voice. Like trying to feel sorry for goofy pissing off his son, but then remembering ahyuk

I dunno, Homer and Apu has a lot of great moments.

The humor was none existent. The show was shit

Bad Timing was hilarious tho. Even if you hate LSP, there are far worse episodes like The Red Throne.
youtube.com/watch?v=ymELgZsPUk0

>any good episodes of show you dislike?
The LoK season 3 finale was surprisingly great. Plenty of action and suspense, all of the main cast got a chance to shine, and a non-bullshit resolution with lasting consequences for Korra, both physically and mentally. All that tied together with a beautiful soundtrack, though that's always been one of LoK's strong points. Easily the high point of the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=skGqd6JTJxE

Why did Foster's have an obsession with ragebait episodes?

Clayface 1 was handled pretty well, except for that random Halloween special where he disguised himself as Grundy for some reason just to steal shit when his obsession was with killing Joker.

It annoys me how they ditched his partner from one season to the next just as they introduced Gordon.

I'm guessing because the premise would make people expect it to be overly-saccharine, so they did a few episodes that skewed in the opposite direction.

This is the BEST episode because it gave me my alpha waifu.