Rate his presidency

Rate his presidency.

9/11

10/10

dude was incompetent as fuck, but he was a top lad

9/11

solid 7, dumb as bread but still more honest than Obongo and got more shit done aswell as far as I can tell.

0/10. Fake Middle East wars have ruined the US. Also let economy collapse in 2006. Then gave the (((bankers))) $1 trillion.

FPBP

9/11

Negative 10 out of 911. Fake Middle East wars have ruined the US. Also let economy collapse in 2006. Then gave the bankers $1 trillion.

5/10
Got us into all that shit with the middle east which Trump wants to end, but then again the American people wanted it at the time.
Also had an email scandal.
Endorsed Clinton

5/10. Not the best, not the worst.

fpbp

I wish his brother would have gotten the presidency. :(

fpbp

4/10, 10/10 if it had been Jeb!

3/10. His decision to invade Iraq was the biggest blunder and waste of US money and we're STILL paying for it with no end in sight. The Middle East is still a shit hole and we're still there. His public speaking was pretty awful and made the whole country look bad as a result. His 3/10 points come solely from the fact that I truly believe he thought he was helping the US. I know he was a kind hearted person that really cared about the country, but he wasn't cut out for president. Nice guy, shit leader.

First Term: 6/10

Second Term: 1/10

this

>solid 7, dumb as bread but still more honest than Obongo and got more shit done aswell as far as I can tell.

He did shit like starting stupid wars. War on terror made terror a problem.

Obama did better. Neocons suck cut dick

Should be tried for treason and war crimes/10

2/10

Probably top 5 worst ever

A neocons wet dream

Leveraged all of america's wealth and power on fake wars

Facilitated the housing bubble

"No child left behind"

National debt ballooned

He was a liberal with a texas accent

8/10 above average

this

>he kept us safe

9/11 "It was okay" IGN

I came here to post this and thought "I bet the that's going to be the first post"

fpbp

2/10. One of the worst ones in history.

He was fucking garbage

1/10, literally one of the worst, with Obama probably being THE worst

Obama didn't do better, if anything he was just as bad if not worse because he made the same mistakes Bush did 10 years later. His red line in Syria, arming the rebels, and Lybia were all disasters. His domestic policy was acceptable if you can look past the near constant race baiting.

He will go down in history as a weaker, but butter spoken Bush 2.0

better* not butter

Fucking hell I'm retarded

He set the precedent for Obongos foreign policy as well as what shillaries would've looked like. Democrats would have never accepted that level of intervention without dubya normalizing it.

Bailed out the banks/10

9/11 he had a thing for war

10/10

would totally do it again

incompetent?
I am sorry he was no greece commie faggot

>Facilitated the housing bubble
The Dems forced institutions into a position of predatory lending.

The housing bubble was driven by greedy banks being backed by government programs.

Government programs facilitated and enabled the housing bubble. Everything else you wrote is spot on.

about 9/11