"The president-elect wants NASA to explore the furthest reaches of the solar system by the end of the century...

"The president-elect wants NASA to explore the furthest reaches of the solar system by the end of the century, according to Space Policy Online."

"Trump plans to bring back the National Space Council, last in operation under George H.W. Bush, explore deep space, and encourage commercial partners to build a new economy in low Earth orbit, Walker told Mother Jones"

Where were you when Trump started the space era ?

inquisitr.com/3710152/forget-mars-trump-wants-nasa-to-visit-jupiters-moon-europa-and-explore-the-solar-system/

We're saving you next, France, you'll be in space with the rest of us.

Yes pls. Come remove kebab

I am genuinely getting more worried with each year that we will run out of resources before discovering an efficient means getting into orbit (if such a thing exists in the first place), so I'm really liking the idea of Trump placing more focus on Space.

Thematically, its very good too. When America was Great, it was first in the space race and the first country to land a man on the moon. It's both evocative of the past and forward thinking, a great way to punctuate the beginning of his presidency. Liberal posers also love """science""" so they should at the very least think this is a good idea.

Also it's time to start getting humanity hyped for space conquest. It's like everyone forgot how awesome space is

I can't wait for Trump to begin the age of space colonization. Mars, Ceres, Europa, Titan, the Moon. All will belong to the west.

>partners to build a new economy in low Earth orbit,

sieg zeon when?

Mars when

Soon fellow burger. Trump is the God Emperor of Mankind.

Between him and Elon Musk, Sup Forumsony will become a possible reality.

why is he so perfect

why must we have a cuck for a pm instead of someone like him

ressources do not run out. the matter remains on the planet. And ressources can be produced out of waste all it needs is energy and there is limitless solar energy.

S H A D I L A Y

Shadilay indeed

I like the idea of resurrecting space exploration, but realistically you can't plan further ahead than 4-8 years because the next president could very well dismantle everything he sets up especially in regards to funding NASA.

>Turkish intellectuals

Us too! Us too!

FUCKING SPACE YES

Remove kebab like we will remove xeno
>1234
Nice digits

If Donald Trump actually pulls off kickstarting space travel and some fucking retard democrat fucks it all up I really hope the burgers will revolt

write it into the constitution?

How fucking retarded can you be?

Fuck off space niggers we're full.

Emperor Trump

Who Space Marine here?

Frenchman here.
I'm just in perfidious Albion to reclaim France like in 1944. When the fuck do we embark?

>Fuck off space niggers we're full
Dear lord the memories, 11/10 Praise Kek and Hail Terra

It is time. I'm ready.

>This is why Trump's manned interstellar craft will never each alpha centauri

>Go to Jupiter's Moon Europa
>Plant American Flag
>Find out it's entirely habitable
>United Planets of New America

He knows about the aliens now. He'll want to conquer them, not be slaves to them

I am Newt Gingrinch and I approve this message.

Or we could just leave space to the geniuses in Europe... pftt.. hahha.....ahahahhahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder that Nate Hydrogen said that the Yu'von will never allow Trump to be Galactic Emperor.

think you, Jesus. sorry for not believing in you before

Fuck off reddit faggot. You are not funny and will never fit in here.

MINE THE ASTEROIDS
TRUMP WILL TAKE US INTO THE FINAL FRONTIER

THANK YOU WYPEPOL

I BELIEVE

We will be among the stars before we are capable of that kind of precise fusion.

by the end of the CENTURY?
Where's the ambition? The confidence?

Has he ever mentioned space before? This new interest in it surely comes because they told him about aylmaos

>implying that that the trump will ever be able to annex the Third Zha'nan dimension
Sure drumpfkins

>Third Zha'nan dimension
Joke's on you, that's precisely why he was playing 4D chess in the first place.

>private-public partnership
Brilliant

>resources don't run out

That's how he won Florida desu.
NASA gave him the edge in the precincts

I think he mentioned it long ago, at the start of the Republican primaries. I think he wants to go to space. You see, we don't win anymore. We don't win on trade, we don't win with our military, we don't win on healthcare, we don't win on space.

We are going to win on space. And we are going to win bigly.

MARS DIRECT '18 '20

M A G A

>Implying the Zha'nan isn't just a pretense to annex Kuiper belt

We must meme this man to a full 8 years.

Before I die of old age I need to be able to look down on earth and unironically say to my space-grandchildren "GAS THE EARTHLINGS, SPACE WAR NOW".

Sieg Zeon.

This is nice, ditch the guns and build more Ares V:s

>people ITT believe that exploring/living in space is going to be just like in sci-fi

>Where were you when Trump started the space era ?

celebrating a man of vision who's already looking for new worlds to conquer

That's why he should push to get as much projects as possible done now. Hard for democrats to cut funding for something that's already in space (like a probe to Alpha Centauri or a Martin outpost). He needs to be aggressive.

You can come too Russiabro. I've always heard that Putin is big on Russian space programs, is that true?

Neo-muhammedans have taken control of the element zero supply. I say, bomb the element zero.

>You can come too Russiabro.
Fuck that, they should compete.

>Russia and the US having full relations, trading, removing kebab and making deals
>trying to beat each other to Mars for glory
We are in the right timeline.

But republicans are antiscience

*Martian outpost, also Ceres and Moon and splashdown probe on Titan.

>84 years to get to the entire solar system when we aren't on Mars yet
That is very ambitious

Trump will make sci-fi real
We will have the 1st space federation consisting of USA and Russia. Then China will join, and finally, after much thought, Japan.

Not necessarily true, Reagan wanted orbital weapons and Eisenhower indirectly created the Internet.

Mars can be done in relatively few years. Next launch window is May 2018, long enough to put together a launch to prime the colony's site. Humans can go up 2020.

I fully support a 21st century space race. Plus now we have Europe, China, and Japan competing, makes things interesting.

This, with enough funding and support they can get prepared quickly. This is totally feasible.

what the fuck is happening here ?

first Trump gets in and now it seems everyone is talking about the aayys as a matter of fact with a straight face

i have been pushing for alien disclosure for years

this is great - how did things go so right ?

trump for intergalactic emperor

Post yfw Trump reveals the existence of Ayy Lmaos

INTERGALACTIC OVERLORD TRUMP CONFIRMED

Let's go and see what's in Europa's ocean

Noice I didn't have that flag

I think much more likely, if they are around and see we are colonizing Mars, they will reveal themselves.

MARS BITCHES. THE UNITED STATES OF SPACE

Politicians should stop fucking with NASA's shit. If we change plans every 4 years nothing will get done.

You mean the United States of Space Republic

We NEED things like this. We need things and projects that fire the iagination, makes people want to become scientists, astronauts, engineers, cops, miltary and so on. This leftist circlefuck of trying to make everyone feel fuzzy leads NOWHERE. We need PROJECTS, ADVANCEMENT, GOALS FOR HUMANITY

literally the memes coming true
I'm beginning to be scared

>not "The United Space of America"

hey we conquered a comet alright

fuck the moon

who needs that anyway

fucking newt gingrich fuck you

You need satellites in orbit of every single planet desu

Have always said America is at its best when it has a clear goal. Getting to Mars or Europa could really do the country some healing and bring everyone together around a single goal. We need more investment in space anyway since it is where we are going to end up needing to get a lot of our materials from.

What did they tell him Sup Forums? Trump seems too practical to want to explore space. They must have told him something. A red herring perhaps?

we're not running out of resources

we're simply reaching our carrying capacity. and unless we stop Africa and poo-in-loos from breeding like rats, everyone on this planet is going to die a horrible death.

what if he's a CTR fag that's slowly becoming converted

THE FUCKING GOD EMPEROR IS ASCENDING

TAKE MY ENERGY TO CONQUER THE XENOS AND MAKE THE GALAXY GREAT AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh

Thank kek, i can't believe haven't been to Mars yet. Space exploration brought us so much already, I don't know why we ever stopped.

Trump is truly the president who will bring America back to it's glory.

The moon would actually be the perfect place to assemble larger, more purpose-built deep space craft and probes, where we could build them without having to worry about the thrust needed to leave Earth's orbit or their weight. It would probably also make a great processing stop before goods are loaded onto atmospheric-earth gravity capable craft and transported back to our planet.

Really, the moon could play an amazing role in the future of space travel.

Checked, and saved. Thank you my friend

Japan would be there before China
Probably at the same time as Russia and the EU

The American Hegemony, consisting of the United States of America, it's overseas territories and dependencies and it's extraterrestrial colonies of Luna, Cydonia and Nova Europa

Drumpf won't be appointed grand general of Elipson Erandi by the Zor' Toa silly trumptards.

With the right amount of funding those satellites could be assembled and launched within his first term.

They should strive to have weather data, atmospheric composition, and maps that highlight best potential sites for colonization for each planet and the significant natural satellites and asteroids of the solar system. These should be made publically available to private companies in the form of a solar system map.

Communication relay satellites should also be put in orbit.

I'm going to post this on r/politics and watch them downvote it even though all those faggots ever do is bray on about space.

>trumpets unironically believe that he'll be able to unify the different Earths across dimensions into one Interdimensional Federal Grand Republic

top kek fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Phosphorus

Oh, great: more spending on pointless trash. I've always wanted to look at digitally enhanced pictures of space rocks.

>tfw born just in time to fight ayy lmaos in a battle for Earth.

We are on the best worldline

Ivanka to open Trump Tower Luna.

>the entire reason the UK got as big and powerful as it once was, was because of exploration
>HURR FUCKING IDIOTS WANTING TO EXPLORE

fuck off, serf

Shut up Mohammed. How about when the white people conquer space we leave you with Earth so you can bomb yourself into oblivion while we watch and laugh from orbit ?

>Really, the moon could play an amazing role in the future of space travel.
The problem with the moon is the same problem that faces the ISS: radiation. Space literally has hard nuclear rads because of the Sun that the Earth's atmosphere filters into benignity.

Space filter merchant when?

you dumb fuck

asteroid mining will bring a leap of the same magnitude as the industrial revolution

there are aliens, and they're hostile. trump planning to militarize our orbit.