Our Next President

Is Sup Forums ready to usher in a new age of whoop ass?

Let it be known that the meme magic that brought The Rock into the white house started on this day.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/19/the_rock_at_the_2000_republican_national_convention.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/8/pro-wrestler-rhyno-to-become-michigan-legislator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck that. Stone Cold is running republican and will open a can of whoop ass on The Rock.

I'm going to assume that he is being sarcastic and making fun of the surprise of Trumps success after announcing his bid for candidacy.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT MR. PRESIDENT IS COOKING?

>implying I want the jews digging up old dirt on the Rock and ruining my image of that great man

>We enter the WWE era where you can only be President if you've been a wrestler or acted in a subplot
I approve.

I'll only vote for candidates that are about making America great. If that was The Rock I'd vote for him.

You're not my Dwayne.

>Fuck that. Stone Cold is running republican and will open a can of whoop ass on The Rock.
At least idiocracy will be fun as hell.

Hell yeah I'd vote for him.

IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEELLLL

It's so sad what American politics has become.

From here on out, the president's going to be some half-wit TV star.

Can't wait for the Kanye v. Larry the Cable Guy election. Jesus fucking Christ.

Walk Tall 2020

Better than 2 career politicians tbqh

I don't know much about him politically. Is he more a liberal, a conservative, a libertarian? I mean, I'd probably vote for him anyway if kek willed it, but I'm kind of curious what kind of policies he'd likely want.

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Based.

Ha ha ha fuck no. Stone cold for president 2024.

>The real world is literally becoming like the movie Idiocracy

Hes a Republican

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/19/the_rock_at_the_2000_republican_national_convention.html

The sadness should not come from the fact that they're trying, but the fact that the common people hate career politicians so fucking much, that they'd be happy to elect movie stars instead of them

There's more angles to look at it you oversensitive mong

Rock and Austin tag team Presidency.

They're both Republicans after all.

Admit it, you're jealous of us.

HULK HOGAN VS. THE ROCK 2024

I could get behind this. Fuck all these drumf racists in this thread btw.

darkie

He did have the John 3:16 fans.

That'll put me between the rock and a hard place..

> implying Johnson won't be taking over from Pence

Why not Hogan-Rock 2024?

>imblying anyone likes Hogan

He's a cunt.

And I'm not talking purely about his wrestling days from the 80's and 90's.

Am I the only person who thinks Dwayne Johnson and The Rock look exactly the same?

Yes.

>you will never be this fly
Is there really nothing worth living for in this world?

Becoming? It's already there. Do you like money?

Drumpf this drumpf that. You should like a fucking retard. His name is GOD EMPORER. Get it fucking right or Kek will smite your ass off this planet. Bitch.

dont know that much about him politically, but he defended Hogan regarding the whole tape deal, so at least I think he doesnt eat the PC bullshit

fun fact, he wore that shirt for a while because he had breast reduction surgery (apparently its a common problem for samoans to have big boobs)

And so begins the Attitude Era of the United States

Cage match?

Another nigger in the white house?

If singles, the Rick can never be El Preezy.

If a celebrity keeps his mouth shut about the election/Trump, that's a good indicator they are a republican. The Rock was also at the GOP convention in 2000.

**the Rock

>singles

>celebrities can't even win the election for Hillary
>think they can win it themselves

That delusion. Trump didn't even win because he was a celebrity in the first place, he won because 1) his ideals and 2) his record as an impeccable businessman.

He should be Trump's secretary of defense. Would be great for shit posting against any country we invade.

What happened to Kanye?

If a celebrity is gonna run for the Presidency next time it needs to be Justin Timberlake so he can call his campaign The 2020 Experience

No

I dont want the plot of idiocracy to come true

What happened to the great American democracy, man?

>Stone Cold
except hes a huge liberal

Yeah, and I'm probably the only one who thinks Superman and Clark Kent look almost exactly the same

only on social issues. he's a registered Republican.

disregard I suck cocks and misread stone cold as the rock

>Trump has ideals
>Trump has a good record as a buisnessman

holy SHIT lol

now that's what I call delusion

$0.00 has been deposited into your account

Did you miss the memo? You were laid off, kiddo ;^)

You have no idea mang

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/8/pro-wrestler-rhyno-to-become-michigan-legislator/

>tfw your state legislator is GORE GORE GORE

disprove it :^)

>Debates
>We would like to remind you not to clap
>THE ROCK SAYS KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH
>Glass breaks

holy shit stone cold vs the rock one more time this time its the election

Jeb 2020