Holy fucking shit, i cant breathe

holy fucking shit, i cant breathe

youtu.be/v4R9LqdGGac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IjfwNwyhzXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=czU-EHpClQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't think he'd ever make more of these. Fucking perfect. George was taken from us too soon

>see TTTE thread
>reminded its gets an SJW reboo

fuck my funnel

The parents are rebelling. It'll get put right soon enough

>Nevermind, Duncan
>But Duncan did mind
Fucking lost my shit there

heres more
youtu.be/IjfwNwyhzXQ

Seems like an appropriate place to post this

Where did they even get the idea to use Carlin for the show? Don't get me wrong he was beyond perfect in the role but it seems like a weird fit on paper.

Wait, what are they doing to it? I don't understand how you can make a show about pushing toy trains around "SJW".

I'm pretty sure he offered to do the role. It was kind of a publicity thing for him. He wanted to do this as the same time as his adult stuff to "show a different side of him" or something like that

don't go into shed 17

they are trying to racially diversify trains.

trains from around the world including a new environmentally friendly one who instead of emitting greenhouse gasses and smog, compresses the emittion products into a nutrient rich solid that can be periodically discharged along the tracks, from India.

youtube.com/watch?v=czU-EHpClQc

It breaks my heart that Andy Wilson's hard drive crash cost us all of the high-end models he had for his Thomas the Train Engine characters and environments so we're unlikely to ever see any more of these classics.

As an animator who worked on the Great Railway movie, I know that this is a ploy to sell more toys than any actual genuine attempt to be inclusive.

Well of course it is. Gotta sell toys to the chinks, after all.

As a fan of Thomas for all my childhood, my sides are imploding.

bump

Virtually all comedians construct a character to play on stage and with one as extreme as Carlin's he probably wanted to prove he could perform in a different kind of role.

I wouldn't be so mad about that if they weren't dropping Edward and Henry for it. What the fuck are they thinking?