Legend of Korra: Turf Wars Part 2

More cute lesbian, spirits, and fighting fun times!

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomics.website/comic/the-legend-of-korra-turf-wars-2017-/2/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already read it. Much like the last one, nothing of genuine interest is really going on, only this time, that rings true even for Korrasami fans. The best part is Mako and Bolin buddy-copping around, strangely enough.

>The best part is Mako and Bolin buddy-copping around

That's why I'm posting. Someones gotta post the best line from the comics so far

That's a problem with the Krew in general. They're always at their best when Korra's not around, and vice versa. Ever wonder why Korra's most lovable moments are in episode 1? Or why Mako and Asami are at their coolest when they're running that sting in Book 2? Or why Asami's most interesting when she's dealing with her daddy issues in Book 4?

Naturally, that means Asami and Korra are the bores of this story and Mako and Bolin are the parts worth reading.

>Naturally
Mako and Bolin and Asami started as nothing characters and remain nothing characters because there is no development for them. Things just happen and they are there for the brothers or they come along because they were there for the last season.
Naturally, the writing is shit. And the best line in the comic "The End" hasn't appeared yet in writing.

I REALLY don't like the art in this comic...

Is this out in the win o yet? Or do you have a dl link op?

I'm just reading mine online.
readcomics.website/comic/the-legend-of-korra-turf-wars-2017-/2/1

You guys ready for more cute kissing?

sike

Jesus asami is thirsty as hell

Whats the female equivalent of blue balled

>cute kissing?
Not with that art

you guys ready for the best line in the comic?

>mako btfo

clit clammed

Jesus christ Bolins a dick.

>asami's face in the second panel
what the fuck

They really fucked over Mako.

Like I've been saying, the art in this is REALLY off. It feels like everything's been drawn in a hurry.

I don't think this art really. It feels flat and lifeless in the action scenes, and face perspective isn't spot on.

It feels like art that doesn't work for this setting and characters, but also isn't necessarily bad. I've seen good work by the artist, before.

I mean, he's not wrong.

it feels like to me they need to make smaller chapters with more detail in them. I agree the art quality is pretty below good.

Koh's also just awful at backgrounds, it looks like she's traced everything from one of those building generator programs. The colorist is good but Koh doesn't give her much to work with.

I've finally figured out what it is that bothers me most about the art. The sketchiness of the models and backgrounds was annoying, but acceptable.

It's the EYES. They're some of the most lifeless eyes I've ever seen. Like every character just suffered mental trauma and their minds just checked out, every page. When they look at each other, it rarely feels like they're looking at each other.

>what's Asami going to do?

>why, get angry and threaten a gang boss of course!

Thsts smart though. You show backbone and they will respect that and leave you alone

talkin shit about your boss isn't a good idea in his own hideout

Peace through superior firepower is always an option. Pretty sure the triads don't have a direct line on mechs

>there will never be a Gangs of Republic City series

See what happens?

He looks like something from Shadows of Brimstone

>Ackbar intensifies

woopsie doodle

Well shit, that make me look dumb

This is a scene that would be cool to be animated

I could have said something, but it was funnier to see you be wrong

>the most exciting part of the comic doesn't have Korra or Asami in it
Were Mako and Bolin the true heroes all along?

>This is a scene that would be cool to be animated
>Various earthbenders.
>None of them raise up the ground around them and hold together, as a team, to keep against the explosion. Or even sink the ground to cover themselves or push the ground up so the explosion is elsewhere.
>Mako saves the day yet again.
I'm impressed that the writers don't understand how to write a story after so long.

that's what you do with highschool bullies not mafia lords

Unfortunately all villainous lairs in Republic City are made out of purified platinum.

lol right

if this were a noir movie asami would be playing the role of the soon to be dead love interest

What are mafia lords if not older high school bullies

>Mako saves the day yet again.
Mako always saves the day, or at least tries to while his friends are retarded.

He may not be the absolute strongest member of team Avatar, but he's the most competent by leagues.

>but he's the most competent by terrible writing.
Fixed that for you.

Did op die?

had to shit sorry

nice one Asami

That's lewd Varrick

Wow, so this is the power of western art.

Dayumn, asami gettin' straight to business.
She don't fuck around when it comes to legendary pussy

Meelo has a good idea

well shoot