Donald Trump believed to be direct descendant of Rurik the Viking

>Soon to be US President Donald Trump may get his assertive rather than passive manner from his alleged Viking descendants. Russian genealogists claim that Mr Trump is a direct descendent of Rurik the Viking who established the Russian state.

>According to the nationalists newspaper Estonian World Review Russian genealogist Aleksey Nilogov says Mr Trump has ties to European royalty but he claims Barack Obama is also a descendant of Rurik. More descendants include Henry III of England, the first three King Edwards, and Joan Beaufort, Queen of Scots.

>According to the first Russian annals, the Primary Chronicle, Rurik was a Scandinavian "from the tribe of the Rus" whom the people of Novgorod invited in 862 to assume rule over them, as they had been unable to govern themselves. Accompanied by his family and retinue, Rurik settled in Novgorod, and his brothers took control of adjacent regions. The area under their authority came to be called "the land of the Rus" which eventually became known as "Russia."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934470/Donald-Trump-believed-direct-descendant-Rurik-Viking-established-Russian-state.html

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGI1dW4_L7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every other burger I've met has ancestors that were european royality

I guess europe was populated by nothing but royality

Guess you could call us...the burger king

I dont
I am 100% dirt farmer and fugitive

WE

American jokes, everyone!

Its True
Grandparents are from Costa Rica and I'm descendant of Spanish Royalty, get fukt snowniggers

Mathematics. There are, say, 500 million Europeans alive now, whereas there were, say, 5 million in the past (and even fewer around the plagues, etc.). That means that each 100 people will share some ancestor at some point in the past. The same applies to THOSE ancestors, until you get back to everyone being related to royalty at some point - and then to Adam if you go back far enough. So, yes, every human live is necessarily descended from some king in the past, just because of mathematics.

Fuck off you dirty pasta munching Mario

there's probably guys living in a shack with no toilet who can say the same thing.

WUZ

my genealogy test says I am part Mongolian but my ancestors are all central and western Europeans who know we are a vary mixed people in north America

Trump is Finnish? Wow I would have never believed it!

Don't believe the Swedecuck lies, Rurik was not Swedish.

WUZ

LOL He ruled lands in the Netherlands too,

VIKANGZ

Mexicans are the American joke.

WE WUZ

WE WAZ KANGZ!

>established the Russian state
Holy fuck, Hillary was right!!!!!!

so the mythmaking begins. beware russian and english "news"

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FGI1dW4_L7o

My family can be traced back to dukes but we were never kangs unfortunately

Does this mean that Trump is going to save Russia?

That Stupid third worlder cant wrap his brain around math you kiddin?
Hes probably related to Genghis Khan

>Rurik was a Scandinavian
Bullshit.

this
only male primogeniture matters, any other kind of ancestry is a meme

source: Y chromosome