AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh boy how mad will people be tomorrow when this comes out for the public?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/7043fdf642cadd561057806cdc991c24-b98e5031/ts/index.m3u8
youtu.be/tglKADnNtE4
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/marvels-new-warriors-wont-air-freeform-series-will-be-shopped-1052696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who won? Black Mary Sue?

Either way, someone's getting triggered

Black Panther should win this right? He's basically Batman with superior equipment.

I prefer Batman, but I hope Black Mary Sue wins.

Every time someone starts complaining about BatGod, I will show them the Black Mary Sue.

MCU Black Panther is weak to electricity. They'll use that. People would only be mad if he loses, so Bats won.

Batman lost again

t. someone who read the comments on multiple sites

If y'all thing THIS is going to be salt inducing you should take a gander at the OMM they did between bats and Wesker. The amount of people bitching and bawling about how Batman should have won is unreal.

How?

>a martial arts expert, with genius IQ, limitless money and technology
>A nigger in a super suit.

rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/7043fdf642cadd561057806cdc991c24-b98e5031/ts/index.m3u8

>MCU Black Panther is weak to electricity
that was his old suit. his new one probably remedied that. actually, all he needs is a thin rubber inner coating and he'll be fine. or some kind of lightning rod system to divert electric attacks towards an emitter, effectively dishing out what gets thrown in. this would be insanely simple to do

I can't wait for the salt

You have absolutely no idea what that term means.

NO ONE does anymore.

No one can beat the coolest panther in the jungle

>a martial arts expert
Black Mary Sue is a master of literally every martial art that exists in the Marvel Universe.
>with genius IQ
Black Mary Sue is one of the 5000 Marvel characters that have "Genius Level Intellect", and he is on the Smartest Meme List
>limitless money
Black Mary Sue's net worth is 90 trillion of dollars. Literally all the money circulating in real life.
>and technology
Black Mary Sue's country is always 200 years ahead of the rest of the world. They are so advanced that, in a matter of months, they built an Intergalactic Empire from zero.

Mediocre start to the new season
Right outcome though

The real salt is the next match

I hate Death Battle half the time the guys are so close it's really a case of "Whoever the writer wants"

Mary sue is an OP flawless character, good at everything and the story focus on him/her way too much.

Black Panther is the most influent politician, best fighter and most inteligent scientist of his country that is the most advanced nation in the world, literally choosen by the gods, part of an ancient dinasty. No weakness that could be exploited by his enemies or fuck his job.

>Still got fucked up by Namor

I don't think anything can make up for that time he put Surfer in a fucking full Nelson.
I know that in the page immediately after that, BP gets his ass knocked out, but there is no way in hell that he should ever be able to touch Norrin in a fight.

Who is another Mary Sue. He destroyed Namor's kingdom right after.

Batman in confirmed 2nd smartest person on earth panther is like 8

As mad as you project them to be.

I'd imagine there will be a few people calling out factual inaccuracies or flaws in the animation, and a few people treating this like it's the fucking Holocaust and screaming their smug heads off about how "emotional" the critics are.

So how did panther win? And whats next

>we matched these two against each other because their similarities start with them wearing black and having money!

Don't consider that:

>one is superhuman
>one has a suit that is entirely bullet resistant and absorbs a greater amount of kinetic energy
>one has batarangs the other has daggers and claws that cut through metal like butter
>one owns a country with one of the most precious metals in their setting
>one has locally-built tech centuries ahead of their peers, and is actually responsible for helping to directly develop this tech

Both Black Panther and Batman can be insufferable fucking Sues, but I've had to deal with fanboys of the latter far more often so I'd be fine with them raging over how Batman has been outSue'd.

How what? How did batfans think Wesker would lose?

It's not exactly hard to "predict" something that's already in half the thread's posts already.

Then again, projecting smuggernaut tantrums are pretty much always a safe bet.

Batman lost because he couldnt get through the vibranium armor. They were tied otherwise, although Batman had more gadgets, but none that damaged BP

DC's intelligence doesn't work the same way as Marvel's.

Luthor is DC smartest character and, according to people, Dr. Doom, Marvel's second best, is 1000 IQ points smarter than he is.

Marvel's smart characters might as well be reality warpers. They have no limits.

A "mary sue" nowadays is just a character certain people don't like.

And, oh I don't know, there's perhaps one specific reason why people wouldn't like Black Panther... I wonder, hmmmm... what could that be...

Next match is Raven vs some MLP shit

Who the fuck wants to see my little pony in death battle?

>How what? How did batfans think Wesker would lose?

He'd have a plan to beat him.

>doom
>2nd best
Hes below stark and pym. Probably beast too

They already did two pomy matches. Dash beast starscream and deadpool and pinkie teamed up to troll the 4th wall

youtu.be/tglKADnNtE4

I hated this

>Wakanda established an intergalactic empire greater than all the other ones off screen
Yeah, I don't see how people could ever be annoyed with shit like that.

>And, oh I don't know, there's perhaps one specific reason why people wouldn't like Black Panther... I wonder, hmmmm... what could that be...
The fact that he has the cure for cancer but won't help anyone outside of Wakanda because "muh kingdom"?
The fact that in ALL his appearances outside of his books his shallow personality can be described as "Arrogant "Muh kingdom" guy"?
The fact that half of his stories are about him losing said kingdom, which shows how no one has a story to tell about him and just do the same over and over again?

The fact that hes a king. People fucking hate kings

Yeah just keep pretending it's because he's black so you can ignore everything else. It's the Disney method

If he met him for the first time? Absolutely not. Wesker isn't a bat-villain with a plot related reason to not kill Batman. He would put a hole in him and forget he ever met him or turn him into a b.o.w.. let's not forget the bugshit insane amount of stuff the guy can do, let alone what it took to stop him.

>Marvel's smart characters might as well be reality warpers

DC's smartest man is a reality warper

>Silver Age Dr. Sivana from before he was a DC character
Nice argument.

Sorry, if you wanted to have legitimate complaints you wouldn't have kept excusing all the shitty KANGZ memes and pol-tards derailing threads to post cooked crime statistics for six months straight. You'd have more intellectual honestly than to let it slide when people define the character as "a nigger in a super suit". You can't let retards and shitposters run rampant on your side of the argument indefinitely and not be associated with them eventually. Them's the breaks.

Not every person that hates Black Panther is a racist. But enough are.

I was being facetious, it's usually the same canned answer as to why Batman is relevant in a setting of metas that are more powerful than God.

Black Panther will win. Because rooting against the black guy will automatically label you a racist.

>just keep pretending it's because he's black

I see no other reason thats even sensible. that reason is already not sensible, but what is a reason to hate Black Panther?

He's a Mary Sue!
Not like Batman!

I know there's a bat boner going around but I don't see a way he could possibly win this. Black Panther's just Batman with actual superpowers, and more resources.

>You can't let retards and shitposters run rampant on your side of the argument indefinitely and not be associated with them eventually. Them's the breaks.

You can easily twist this around if you have to defend the crazies on either side

>If you accuse Batman of being a Mary Sue, it's okay
>If you accuse Black Panther, Batman 20x better at absolutely everything, of being a Mary Sue, you are racist

>rooting against the black guy will automatically label you a racist

or because you're just gonna end up wrong?

Because he's been written like trash with beyond Batman-tier CiS since Hudlin got ahold of him?

He shouldn't even by fioghting Batman. They aren't comparable. Maybe this is going to sound racist but if he were to fight a DC equivalent it would be Grodd or Solovar

You had be worried for a second there user. Batfans being the way they are I genuinely thought that this arguement was about to unfold again.

>He's a Mary Sue!

Determining by your definition of mary sue, everyone is a mary sue.

You can't be wrong in a fake fight made up by some twats for clicks. I fucking hate Death Battle

Batman always wins because Batgod, why is this even a thing?

As if Sivana still doesn't pull shit like this

>I know there's a bat boner going around but I don't see a way he could possibly win this.

The real question you have to ask is, does Black Panther have the popularity and epic meme potential of Batman? No? I rest my case.

Spider-Man beat him. Superman always kicks his ass when he actually wants to.

Sivana doesn't even appear to pull shit like this nowadays.

He is not like Reed Richards or Dr. Doom, characters that can create ULTIMATE NULLIFIERS from pieces of poop they pick from their assholes.

In the future DC will have to turn to trying making some movies about their less popular heroes as Marvel will have taken away much of the potential fanbase of their biggest characters.

Captain America has pretty much already greatly harmed the possibility of future Superman fans. They just need Black Panther and probably Moon Knight, Daredevil, Nighthawk, Black Knight, Darkhawk or someone else similar to go after the Batman fanbase and then Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch to kill off the Wonder Woman fanbase. Black Panther is already a variant of Batman now. Batman will have close to zero black fans in the future. The Batman fanbase would probably be the hardest to kill off and they might not be able to completely kill it. They might just be able to greatly weaken it and get another similar hero to be about as popular however.

In addition to the Trinity, Marvel has and continues to go for even the less popular heroes. Nova Corps and Captain Marvel to take out the future Green Lantern fans. Iron Man of course already prevents any future Cyborg fans. Vision has pretty much taken up any future Manhunter fans and Adam Warlock will probably continue stoping any future Manhunter fans. Warlock may with Doctor Strange additionally stop any future fans of John Constantine and Doctor Fate. Scarlet Witch in addition to Wonder Woman helps prevent any future Zatanna fans. Of course they have Namor for Aquaman.

WHY THE FUCK IS HE NOT FOGHTING CATWOMAN?

OR CHEETAH?

OR A THUNDERCAT

FUCKS SAKE MAN

Captain Marvel is probably going to make a 'surprise' entry into Avengers 3 just like Superman into Justice League. Everyone will laud it and talk about how much better done it was than Superman in JL. It will be just like when Marvel puts the Thunderbolts in the MCU as former prisoners who at least seemingly act like superheroes like the Suicide Squad. Critis will again point out how Marvel will do a better job at this. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if we see articles in the future talking about Black Panther or Moon Knight being a more well done version of Batman than his recent appearances in movies. Marvel is really that good.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/marvels-new-warriors-wont-air-freeform-series-will-be-shopped-1052696

>“tested through the roof and caught the attention of high-level Disney executives.”
>New Warriors, sources say, could be Marvel TV 2.0, with the ability to feature multiple spinoffs similar to the company's Netflix arrangement.

Where are you fags when people say that Batman and Superman are Mary Sues?

But as soon as someone accuses Black Panther or Dr. Doom or Thor or Hyperion or Sentry of the same, it's suddenly "y-y-you don't know what that term means!!!".

Piss off.

You've never read a black panther comic in your life have you? Or just simple wiki?

If you're going to sit there and insist that
>Because Preptime
is a less bullshit excuse for constant unlikely victories than
>Because technological advancement, metahuman, and literally magic powers.
Especially when the more bullshit victories on the latter are admitted to be as such by the latter's fans (people bring up the SS thing but even BP's most diehard fanboys already admitted that was retarded), then yeah, people are going to wonder if you have ulterior motives for complaining. Would you rather they assume you're a stupid casual that doesn't actually know anything about Black Panther?

Did my sarcasm not come across?

Cheetah would shit stomp him so hard it wouldn't even be funny.

>You've never read a black panther comic in your life have you?
No one reads Black Panther comics. He sells less than Nightwing.

I could. But I make a conscious effort not to whenever possible. Do you?

Other than the plot armor, not really.

>"B-but Batman is a Mary Sue because of 'prep time'"
>When Black Panther beat the whole Fantastic Four on his first appearance due to prep time.

Haha, I love this meme.

Batman and Black Panther are the two singlemost responsible characters for writer-induced stupidity in the big two. Tossing them together in any capacity is just going to amount to a clusterfuck of retardation.

Did he have anti-fantastic four spray on his utility belt?

why don't they just stick black panther's metal shoes to a big magnet so he can't move?

She lost to Catwoman though.

Not very because even if black panther wins i'm not gonna read his comics

I want to see Batman and BP having sex. But none of that racial play bullshit, just straight up lust of one man ramming the other and nervously waiting his turn to be rammed.

Yes. You assumed an awful lot for no reason

>Did he have anti-fantastic four spray on his utility belt?
Not on his belt, but on his CLAWS.

Ah, if it was Batman...

As did you, or else you'd have no reason not to say "but you could do it to".
I'm citing actual people and not even accusing the poster I'm arguing of anything more than being in bad company. I'm sorry that I don't particularly see the problem with that.

christ i miss legacy captcha

Black Panther never really was in the forefront of that charge, he just kind of rode the wave of bullshit powercreep that has affected both settings. It can't be argued that Batman is by far the biggest and most well-known offender of either party when it comes to punching way too far above his weight class that it became a meme.

can't wait to see BP BTFO this homo

If it was Batman than he'd have painted the entire room yellow to troll Green Lantern and you'd be laughing about how badass it was.
You seem to be under the impression I'm claiming T'challa NEVER has dumb wins. He does.
But if you look at the overall histories of the characters and how they're defined in the zeitgeist, it's really a case of Batgod with Preptime being compared to a Literally Who

Let me be absolutely clear: no matter who Batman is put up against I'd be calling him a disgustingly tired meme of a character.

>Putting Black Panther anywhere near the same ballpark as asspull mcgee batman

hahaha just say you hate him because he's a negroid and be done with it

At the height of his run on the character, Christopher Priest said that a Batman/Black Panther fight would go as followed:

Batman would kick Black Panther's ass and win the fight part of the battle. But BP would ultimately reveal that he took the loss so that his underlings could carry out whatever it was that brought him into conflict with Batman and that Bruce would only find out that BP really won only months later, when the stuff that BP's minions does bare fruit.

I asked you, not about statistics.

It can be argued. By batfags and those in denial.

Batman is more well-known, but not the biggest.

If Batman punches Superman, people go apeshit. "OH, WHAT A MARY SUE, I CAN'T STAND BATGOD", etc.

Black Panther, however, does much more unbelievable shit and people PRAISE writers for it. Look at Ewing's "Ultimates", for example.

When Batman built a facility on the moon, it was Batwank. Black Panther conquers a fucking galaxy and builts an Intergalactic Empire in months yet people find it okay.

Black Panther is Batman, but 20 stronger and without good stories.

The problem is that there's really two Black Panther's. There's the Priest version and the Hudlin version. And shitposters are going to pretend the Hudlin version is the only one there is, while BP fans are going to define him by the Priest version.

Yet he is really lame character, fuck, Barracuda has better books than him.

>a martial arts expert, with genius IQ, limitless money and technology in a super suit
>An Orphan in a bat guano suit

Do you call spider-man a mary sue for stomping the x-men solo?

>Black Panther conquers a fucking galaxy and builts an Intergalactic Empire in months yet people find it okay.
More like no one cares dude. Black Panther could never appear again in a comic and no one would give a fuck.

>and people PRAISE writers for it. Look at Ewing's "Ultimates", for example
You were believable up until this point.
Nobody praised it. Nobody found it okay.
Fewer people went apeshit, yes. Because fewer people read it to begin with. If you adjust for audience size you'd find the amount of complaining was fairly equal.

>Black Panther conquers a fucking galaxy and builts an Intergalactic Empire in months yet people find it okay.

He technically didn't build it. It was his people. We don't know if he conquers anything.

>Black Panther is Batman, but 20 stronger and without good stories.

Wait, this IS a popularity contest. There are a ton of fucking nobody characters that wouldn't even register Batman as a blip if they stepped on Gotham, so why bring this up?

Also BP's god likes him most of the time while batmans is currently trying to crash the universe just to make him suffer more