>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNuohZpigZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for eli being the best boi

How do you feel about her exposed midriff?

>
>Like he says. There are many sellers for all kinds of stuff but not too many offer ready to wear stuff however
>
>It is due to legal reasons.
>Troopermaster on Facebook offers ready to wear stormies and snowies. Rs propmasters offers ready to wear stormtrooper (probably the most accurate one out there) and ties, plus snowies. Chefs creations do scout troopers. For other stuff you can often find sellers or people making stuff in the various 501st forums to that particular costume. Star wars kit finders on Facebook is a group full of people who do costumes, sell stuff or can advice. Along with WTF - Walts trooper factory. He also sells various armors. Be aware many 501st people like to be annoying and tell you to build it yourself despite it requiring a lot of time and effort and it is hard. So when people want ready to wear stuff they often don't like it. As for 501st approval many GML (people that approve costumes for their country's or state's garrison can be autisically strict and have an attention to detail that nobody really notices. It can be rampant with elitism sometimes and people can forget why they got costumes in the first place and the reason for it. Personally I have a royal guard from rots on the way, as well as a scout trooper and likely a snowtrooper soon. Good luck user or anons. It's nice to take our Fandom to the extra level.

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer
>Trailer
its a teaser. fix this next time

Still looking for an epub of "The Essential Guide to Warfare" if anyone has it.

Reminds me of this

>master race

fuck

Masterin' Mace

Anons...what if Rey is the granddaughter of Solo via this Kira character?

Rey

is

a

nobody

you

dumb

nerf

herder

>Han having procreative sex with anyone before Leia
For pleasure I can see, but something like that is something I doubt Disney would have the balls to let Howard do.

Which, honestly, helps me to relate to her.

What if Rey is the final Infinity Gem and she gets fisted by Thanos to increase his power.

No user, there is a reason why Kennedy is saying the Force is female. It's literal, Rey IS the Force incarnate.

Don't be too sure, they have become more liberal of late.

We've had 3PO nudes before this in TPM.

Was this in Clone Wars? I remember him from Star Tours.

Befitting a true neimodian warrior.
Good/interesting neimodian characters never ever

Second episode of Rebels, actually. He still has the Paul Rubens voice.

Am i the only one who found Battle of Heroes to be weird choice of music when we first saw this trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=CNuohZpigZY

>Hire JJ
>Fire JJ
>Hire Rian
>Hire Collin
>Hire Lord/Miller
>Fire Collin
>Fire Lord/Miller
>Hire JJ again
>Hire Ron Howard
>Give Rian 3 more movies
>Give GoT 3 movies
I hear you faggots are still doubting me and my plan. You ready to apologize yet?

Yearly Star Wars was never going to last and shouldn't have been a thing.

I would berry my dick so far inside her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

What ass? She barely has one.

>KK took over instead of Filoni

Honestly, why? I know KK and Lucas were friends, but Lucas was grooming Filoni to take over the franchise eventually. Why did he pick her over Darth Filonious

>Wolfs can portal to Mortis
>In the background of TCW, you see a wolf going through a circle on Mortis

How long have Lucas and Filoni been planning this?

>Hire Lord/Miller
>Fire Lord/Miller
I'm was quite curious about what Lord and Miller had planted. Everything these pair have had a hand in has made laugh or smile for one reason or another.

Rumor suggests they were making Solo too Marvel quippy and funny. Which just makes you wonder how bad it was since they allowed the amount of quips in TLJ.

Filoni as president would be dumb. He's much better suited to run animation like he's doing now; if he was in KK's role he wouldn't get to be as hands on with Rebels and whatever the next show is.

We know S9 finale of Rebels was supposed to have giant wolves. Filoni can't keep his fursona out of SW.

>Finn is Lando's son
>Finn is Mace Windu's son
>LOOK THERE JUST CAN'T BE MORE THAN 2 DIFFERENT BLACK PEOPLE IN THE GALAXY OKAY HE HAS TO BE RELATED TO ONE OF THEM
>Rey is Han and Leia's daughter
>Rey is Luke's daughter
>Rey is a Kenobi (I still can't tell if this was a joke or not because there's no way you could actually think that would be the case)
>Snoke
>Snoke
>Lor San Tekka is Boba Fett
>Lor San Tekka is Snoke
>Lor San Tekka is a real character and not a waste of Max von Sydow
>The cast of Rogue One are the Knights of Ren
>Jyn is Luke's wife
>Jyn is Rey's mom
>Jyn is Leia's adoptive sister
>Hooded guy in kneeling in front of the bacta tank is The Emperor, because if The Emperor is known for anything it's kneeling before a naked sleeping cripple
>Krennic is Thrawn because they both have white uniforms
>DJ is Ezra
>snooooooke
>The Milkies Monster™ is a Force Sloth that hosts Anakin's Force Ghost
>Rose is Aphra's daughter (again, ALL MINORITIES IN STAR WARS MUST BE RELATED)
>Luke is evil because he wears a hood, even though most Obi-Wan spends 80% of A New Hope wearing a hood
>Luke is Snoke
>Snoke is Luke
>Qi'ra is Rey's mom
>the thing with tentacles is Abeloth, the ancient evil goddess of death and the most powerful dark side user that isn't from a computer game, a being that lives in a place beyond the known universe and only accessable by using the Force to leave your body and do something called Flow Walking, which is not what a girl does when she gets her period and has to walk to the store since she doesn't have tampons
>this will be introduced in the Young Han Solo standalone movie, directed by Ron Howard and previously described as a Western

must I continue

>Fire JJ
that never happened though, he only wanted to do the 1st movie from the beginning. Rian has talked about being hired to do Episode 8 before JJ even started shooting TFA.

I was always the fondest of Rey Dooku, Princess of Serenno

Filoni doesn't know how to run a fucking film studio. Dude was the executive producer on a cartoon series for 4 years at that point and you think he was more qualified to take over as president of Lucasfilm than Kathleen fucking Kennedy? With her fucking resume and experience? You serious?

a real princess story by disney, with my favourite count to boot. nice

>thinking that the top resume is more qualified than the bottom
>not taking into account Kathy and Lucas knowing each other for decades and having a working relationship since at least 1980

come on /swco/ you're smarter than this

A true Sith lord kills his Master and takes his power.
Do what must be done Lord Filonious, kill Kathleen and take your rightful place at the top of Lucasfilm.

>Donald "fuck whitey" Glover

>mfw people genuinely think KK has no idea what she's doing and is going to get fired after 3 consecutive billion dollar Star Wars films, with the first being the highest grossing film in the US and making over 2 billion worldwide

you don't have to like her or her creative choices but you don't have to make yourself look like a fucking idiot trying to justify it

It's an issue when merch doesn't sell and Star Wars keeps failing to meet expectations. Do you think TLJ getting pulled from China after a week is a good sign? Followed by them renaming Solo over there?

It's like how The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was a "success" in terms of profits for Sony but no where near the projections so they scrapped it,

>Do you think TLJ getting pulled from China after a week is a good sign?
No, but I also don't think it means absolute doom. China never loved Star Wars.
> Followed by them renaming Solo over there?
Why is that bad?
>It's like how The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was a "success" in terms of profits for Sony but no where near the projections so they scrapped it,
Except in this case the success is $1.3 BILLION versus $709 million, and the movies had similar budgets.

TLJ did have the biggest drop of any Star Wars movie as well.

Why was she cursed to live such a hard life? Is this really the face of someone who deserves to suffer?

With that haircut? Yes

>this old meme
Only by dollar amount, the percentage was ever so slightly smaller than TPM to ATOC.

So still pretty bad

If Holdo's plan was to ferry everyone to Crait in clocked transports, wouldn't a simple bioscan from the FO reveal that most of the crew missing? Wouldn't they first scan the surrounding space, then go to nearby planetoids (Crait) to look for the Resistance?

If you look at that number in a vacuum, then sure. But there's also the fact that it was following up literally the most hyped movie of all time. TLJ was still the #1 year of the movie of the year (AOTC wasn't), and it's #6 domestic and #9 worldwide of all time.

Would you call Avatar 2 a massive failure if it only made $1.5billion?

They honestly didn't have any. They weren't following the script in any shape or form and where going total ad-lib.

Maybe they bought too much of their own hype or were just really out of their element. Either way that wasn't a good way to run a set.

I'm not saying it's a failure, I'm saying I think we're going to see it get worse and worse as more and more Star Wars movies are released and to remember things like this happening.

40 more years of Star Wars movies!

>>Hire JJ again

Honestly the most baffling part of all of that. It's like keeping Snyder around after Batman vs Superman.

Man can't write for shit and allowing him another go at it won't help things.

So I was rewatching some clone wars episodes specifically the one we’re yoda learns how to become a force ghost that got me wondering does Star Wars have an afterlife for non force users or is it just lights out and your force energy gets recycled?

Me, I'm wondering just where the fuck Filoni's movie is.

>It's like keeping Snyder around after Batman vs Superman
Except that JJ made a movie the brought in record making money. Snyder could't break a billion dollars with the words "Batman" and "Superman" in the title.

At some point you're going to have to accept that the public really liked TFA.

So for the next trilogy are we gonna switch directors halfway though to fuck over whatever the last one was doing

>Filoni's movie
Fuck that, just let him keep making TV shows.

Short term yea people liked it, same with Avatar. New Star Wars of course that was going to be a crowd pleaser

Be honest you could have had a chimp directing the excrement laden script of a room full of monkeys and called it "The New Star Wars" and it would have done the same.

In the long run its been fucking forgettable, nothing happened and it didn't really tell a story.

JJ is terrible at doing both things he was hired to do. To go back to him in the misguided notion it was him that made the first movie a "success" is rife for failure.

Thankfully they'll have a glut of better films to push all this garbage down into another layer near the bottom of the barrel.

Except just like Avatar it was forgotten by the next year.

>Star Wars was forgotten just like Avatar
>There have been 3 straight years of billion dollar Star Wars movies
Oh, okay.

No, the plot was. Do you see people discussing the Force Awakens anymore? No, it was a blockbuster and then sort of just forgotten about. TLJ will probably be the more discussed one, for better or for worse.

>grossed $2.1 billion dollars
>92% on Rotten Tomatoes (with 88% audience score)
compared in any way to
>$872 million gross
>27% on Rotten Tomatoes

not the same at all

>Do you see people discussing the Force Awakens anymore?
I don't see people discussing any movie more than a year old anymore. We're talking about normies here, not Sup Forums. Nobody's talking about fucking Civil War anymore, but do you really think Infinity War isn't going to be massive?

Plenty of movies are still examined years after they're released, buddy. Hell, the prequels are even outside of memes.

>Do you see people discussing the Force Awakens anymore?
You can usually strike up half a thread worth of discussion by saying something that could be construed as mildly positive about either TFA or TLJ right here.

yeah just like when the movie titled BATMAN VS SUPERMAN was a critical and commercial success... oh wait
or when JUSTICE LEAGUE oh no

it's been 2 years since The Force Awakens came out, how has that been the "long run" at all? The trilogy isn't even fucking over yet. Just because you didn't like the movie doesn't mean JJ failed miserably at what he was hired to do. He was hired to make a movie that put Star Wars back on top and got audiences excited for future movies. It made $2 billion, is the highest grossing film of all time in North America, and both movies that have followed it have made at least $1 billion each. That's not a failure. In Disney's eyes, JJ knocked it out of the fucking park.

>normies are still examining the prequels
okay now you're just full of shit. TFA was the most successful hype machine of all time, just like the Marvel movies. It might not have been memorable, but it got people back into Star Wars and continued that hype through at least two more films.

The idea I believe was that they had cloaking on their transports and so they First Order wouldn't think to scan the ship until after it jumped the hyper space, as they had no reason to think they all weren't still on that ship. It's risky, but the only other choice they had was Poe's plan which failed due to evil BB-8.

I'm not full of shit, people outside of here discussed the prequels for years, hate or not, and it's looking like that will happen for TLJ as well. Once again, faggot, I never denied it was a hype machine that got people into the theater to watch it, I'm saying like Avatar afterwards there wasn't much to discuss.

Don't you understand? Some of the 28 posters in this thread hate it, therefore it was a failure.

>hate or not
Literally the only ongoing discussion from the general public's point of view was negative. Everyone else (the vast majority) just moved on to the next big thing. Normies don't sit around and talk about years-old movies like you seem to think.

General sentiment for TFA is exceedingly positive, and that hasn't changed.

>Literally the only ongoing discussion from the general public's point of view was negative. Everyone else (the vast majority) just moved on to the next big thing. Normies don't sit around and talk about years-old movies like you seem to think.
Then you don't talk to people nor do you frequent forums where normal people talk, because the Prequels drummed up quite a bit of discussion about the lore and multitudes of other things. You're arguing something that I'm not disputing, so I'm tempted to say you can't read.

The problem is that they are making so much in the short term that the long term is probably covered if they don't plan it well. Sure you have all this unsold Merchandise on clearance, but when the three movies you make gross more than one billion dollars world wide, merchandise and dvds aren't making up costs, they are extra money on top of the stacks the already have.

>the forums
That's not the general audience you dolt. I'll point you back to my original post:

>I don't see people discussing any movie more than a year old anymore. We're talking about normies here, not Sup Forums. Nobody's talking about fucking Civil War anymore, but do you really think Infinity War isn't going to be massive?

You're right that a lot of active SW fans are lukewarm on the ST. But diehard fans are not what sells tickets - it's about the people who just go from one hollywood blockbuster to the next. You think people are still talking about Fast 7 or Transformers 4 or Pirates 3 either?

I didn't mean literal forums, but I guess it's not surprising at this point that you wouldn't be able to figure that out.

So I got a Solo trailer going for me, which is nice.

Hey everybody, Kanan's gonna get laid!

>he unironically thinks Obi Wan was a virgin

Wew

I refuse to believe the Jedi didn't have a sex cult thing going on.

He preferred the peaceful Mando true love

>he unironically thinks the time paradoxes needed to pull this bullshit theory are possible
Wow

Based

Not possible for an user

Rey is Lux Bonteri's daughter. Screen cap this

Rey is her own Grandpa.

Why did Lux marry some random slag when he could have had a cute orange dickgirl plow his ass for all eternity?

I'm messing around

Rey is Phillip J. Fry?

Brand name is selling it ATM

It doesn't work if they continue to make shit, though

Think more "All You Zombies" than "Futurama".

TFA would make billions no matter what as long as it wasn't terrible to sit through.

Simple brand name.

TFA is one of the worst movies ever produced outside of special effects.

She was way out of his league. Even without a dick.

>I didn't mean what I said
>you can't read

>calling a samefag based
>you're probably the same samefag

>TFA would make billions no matter what as long as it wasn't terrible to sit through.
>billions confirmed
>therefore not terrible to sit through
> TFA is one of the worst movies ever produced
What did he mean by this?

I think it's cute. I want to mess up her hair by pushing it over to the wrong side, then apologise and brush it back to the way it's supposed to be.

>TFA is one of the worst movies ever produced
If you don't mean this as hyperbole, you're functionally retarded.

And I do not mean that as hyperbole. You have to be a fucking idiot to actually say something like this. If you think any of the Star Wars movies are truly among the worst movies ever made, then you probably haven't seen many movies.

What do you mean without a dick???
Also, Ahsoka clearly lusted after him. Rewatch the Deathwatch episode and the Onderon arc. That (dick)girl is THIRSTY as fuck.