youtu.be/swDnBLvk8u4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S HAPPENING

Oh my god JUST FUCK ALREADY!

Good grief man

she's not fat enough
fat shamer

FUCK THE FUCKING ROBOT ALREADY

Somebody post the ‘not fat enough’ post from the stabbening please.

>when will people realize
>ROBOTS ARE EROTIC!

I know how frustrated we all are, but do his fans really just take this whole extended cock teasing thing and really not mind? Because this is going on ridiculously long and blatant right now. Even the trappening, while it did drag its feet a long ass time, still didn’t feel like it had all that many pages with this much obvious sexual tension.

That little peek of panty crotch.

when did her hair start looking less stupid?

FAYE
FUCK
THE
ROBOT

COME ON GET DOWN WITH THE THICCNESS

It’ll happen soon. Teeshirt and panties is girlcode for “I’m horny, so I’m gonna wear something that has easy access to my goodies. If something happens, it happens” real clincher is if she shaved her legs. She might have shaved something else to go with it.

FUCK

I'M NOT A ROBOT

I want that thicc robot lady to sit on my face until I pass out

>2 ton war machine sits on your face and crushes your skull
so immediately

>it's another "Faye's fatness fluctuates from panel to panel" episode

>all of a sudden we have awkward sexual chemistry
Not at all necessary, even for Jeph.

God thats so hot that she can murder me just by sitting on my face

The last comic was fucking weird. "Your voice is nice" *spontaneous hugging*

That's how you act when you're ALREADY fucking.

my head canon is now that she killed enemies in battle by sitting on their faces, that's the memory she's trying to forget

you can find real women who could do that. not even just the fatties. the 6 and a half foot tall amazons could too if they were a gym rat at any point in their life

stop user im getting hard

Everything fluctuates between panels.

The ratio between the size of bubbles head, her shoulders and her torso can change in every panel.

Faye gets the most ladies and robo-ladies because she's a shape-shifter.

>are you decent?
>resign yourself to the fact
>negligent is another entirely
Who the fuck talks like this?

I thought Sup Forums hated this comic?

what makes you think we don't?

Yes, yes, this is what I want

The first and the last are excusable because she's a robot. And personally I say "resign yourself to that" a lot

We do, but the only good parts are when people fuck.

>are you decent?
Is very popular in my country, everyone would know what it means, not in USA?
the rest sound formal, fitting for robot talk.

The fact that you know so much about the characters, their origins, plots, and even have head canons to fill in what you don't know?

That's an awful lot of investment for something you hate.

I can't speak for all of Sup Forums, but I started reading like a decade ago and but stopped reading daily around the trappening

now it's fun to discuss with disdain

This is 'fuck the trap' all over again.

"are you decent" is a fairly normal turn of phrase.

Also she's a war robot.

I'm from the midwest and I've heard it all my life.

I know it's a common phrase but it's way too formal for an exchange between roommates. But since she's a robot yeah I take it back. Makes sense.

>she's got a robo dong
>you gonna fuck de bot

‘are you decent?” is a common expression, dude.

Wow. Thanks for echoing what at least 2-3 people have already said, after I already said I understand that it's a common phrase.

Thanks a bunch. Definitely a worthwhile contribution to the thread.

(I'm being sarcastic.)

Why would an AI be embarrassed about seeing a human naked?

Jeph's just teasing us at this point.

I think part of the "lore" is that AIs are basically whole-brain emulations and mostly psychologically human. They just have the benefit of self-modification.

Even if they're sapient, why would they be embarrassed? Humans are embarrassed of nudity because most cultures deem it inappropriate for children, and so hide it from them, which makes it taboo for humans growing up. AIs most likely begin their lives fully-formed, so they never have that sort of cultural bias instilled on them.

Boy are you butthurt.

If I had to make up an explanation, I'd say that they could get some kind of "social norms" package on initialization that's catered to their country of origin.

You're all thinking about it way harder than Jeph did

I fell behind a few pages and
Holy shit he's actually gonna fucking do it.

I should read the stuff in between when I dropped this and when I started reading it on Sup Forums

You are a crazy person.

I just realized something.
Now that we lost patron user we are not gonna know the day she fucks the robot.

Is it? I wouldn't know.

A lot of us kind of liked it before it went to shit. So those people have extra investment.
Others just want to drive up their hate with more Information.

I bit the bullet.

Fuck

i love seeing his obvious pairings, and then waiting months for it to happen.
this and the drama he shoves in when his comic is boring has made this a great read for many years

here's something dumb because I'm getting anxious for the robo-fucking

blue balls

bubbles and mine

youtube.com/watch?v=l87Ddn-_CQI

It's gonna be MONTHS now

So, can you ID yourself as Patreon user?

I suppose I can when I post the next one.

Sup Forums is just what the folks a few dozen boards to the left call "tsundere." Pay it no mind, let them have their fun.

I assume once this is over and they fuck and faye is now a proto-robo-dyke that there's nothing left to do right?

Hanners is gone. Marten is a non-entity now that his dyke boss cucked him with his ex, and the transenning is long over.

What could possibly come after that?

He's run out of cast to gayify and soy-enize.

Is QC officially done after the robo-fuck-acolapyse?

Fear not, user, Jeph will simply introduce another wacky character for us to love!

Brun, Clinton, and Elliot is on the backburner and he could draw that out by adding Black Faye for drama. He could also use Momo for an Odd Couple style match up with May or full anime schoolgirl yuribait match up with Sam.

Yeah, but who cares about new "whacky" "progressive" characters? Even WITH Brun and Clinton and Big Gay Al, the comic wont have the attention holding power like a long-standing cast member like Faye-going-robo-gay has.

I'm willing to bet once the robotfuck is done being awright, that JephyLube will lose a lot of attention.

Personallly, I know once this "arc" is done I'm done as well. There's just nothing left worth paying attention to and watching him ruin.

QC is a pretty comfy comic with decently likeable characters and it gets a chortle or smirk out of me, on a regular basis.

IDGAF, gonna continue read it every other week or so?

god damn these drawings are so stiff

JJ's always been kinda meh at drawing. He's actually made some major improvements (compared to the early days), just these recent 12-18 months, so this is basically peak QC performance.

Goddamn Faye never used to be this fat. Fucking Jeph

That's what people said about fucking the tranny.

I basically agree with you except for the "decently likable characters" part. The characters are completely unlikable.

Can we discuss the physics of girl on robot action.

More to the point... what does Bubbles get out of this? How does Faye stimulate her? As a dedicated WARBOT (totally not a WMD, honest) does Bubbles even have anything to stimulate that doesn't involve murder?

just don't post on his patreon shit and reveal your power level like the last patreon user

It's Martin and Faye all over again but gay.

I suppose even Jeph realizes the best way to get people invested in lesbians is to make them hot lesbians(or hotter, as the case may be).

We don't know for sure if the previous person was shitcanned, or they committed a dereliction of duty and stopped posting cause Jeph went Bashir insane with the whole "Check Your Privilege" story arc.

remember just a few weeks ago and then periodically earlier than that other characters describe Faye as "buff?"

Wouldn’t kneeling like that put gradual stress on bubble’s knee joints?

She should lay down somewhere to spread out her body weight and reduce any stress to her joints or musculature. Hmm,if only there were a bed nearby... preferrably with a plump booty to use as a cushion... but where is there a bed with a plump booty in it?

If Jeff Jacks was any sort of decent writer, Bubbles, being a warbot, wouldn't have any sort of genetalia, and just feels romantic love, not sexual love. However, that would mean she loves to give sex rather than take it.

Basically, the same way lesbian sex occurs, but Faye is the sole recipient.

she got usopped. The creator decided to change the character and make them buff, and immediately forgot about that and went back to drawing them the way they had before.

I love seeing May and Momo interact even just in the capacity of friends. I don’t think I’d even want to see them fuck eachother, but I would like to see them be one another’s wingman and get into their own respective relationships, or even maybe do something that isn’t fucking. They’re just cute.

May reminds me of Galatea from bicentennial man

youtu.be/1eiWAgzNBTY

Or silica from starchaser

youtu.be/swDnBLvk8u4

Both are 10/10 robowaifu material, in my opinion.

>That ever so slightly poochy, saggy stomach on Faye

FffffffFFFFUCK, MY DICK.

yeah but it got brought up pretty frequently and then not even two weeks ago, still the same evening in comic time

That hug strip from a couple days ago is wild. Faye needs to figure this out. Maybe she'll have a dream that teaches her that she's into that robo-snatch and we'll jump past more anticipation.

I expect it'll be more of this, though. Cute comic.