Trump hypocrisy

>before elections: Hillary is literally the worst human being
>after the elections: Hillary and Bill are both good people I don't wanna hurt them

>before the elections: Obama is the worst leader
>after the elections: Obama is a good man I respect him

Wtf is his end game?

calming the calf before the slaughter

Not making more enemies

Why would you say nice things about your opponent during an election, retard? Its not hypocrisy.

He's trying to calm to riots, Gowdy will ensure that Hillary's case is pursued when Trump takes office.

He always supported Democrats, he only pretended to hate them when he needed votes.

I warned you clueless faggots a million times, he never was /ourguy/. He was always /theirguy/.

Not a lot of sense in being a shitty winner.

At this point he has better and more pressing things to do with is time desu

Read between the lines. He isn't saying anything now because he doesnt want Obama to pardon anyone.

Himself is his endgame

He said whatever he said to get elected.

And now that he is elected he is walking it back aka
>no wall, no deportations
>hillary will not be prosecuted
>obama is suddenly a nice guy after trump says he is a founded isis

You guys fell for it hook line and sinker.

I hope you like bush 3.0 because trump is incredibly lazy and incompetent. He is going to have the neo cons around him do all the work. He will just take credit for his own ego

He was given the run down on how things are run in the government by Obama. He just wants to live

It's almost like running for president is some sort of competition.

art of the deal

LOL

Look what Hitler did when he took power. He purged his own fucking hardliners. Then he went on to strike alliances with the cuckservatices from the industry and military.

It's called politics.

Welcome to the real world, kid.

Is this your first American election? This is commonplace. But be assured: those feelings are there, they're just being pushed below the surface now. They don't belong in the public conscious anymore.

Giving Obama an okie-doke so he doesn't pardon the bitch ahead of time.

let me explain this to your autistic mind
trump is a business guy every action should benefit him in some way

he already won over hillary what good would he get of he goes after her instead of spending his time on new problems

people like you are only good for shoveling shit on potato fields

He's the president elect now. He has to show some nonpartisan behavior and dignity.

It's the same reason Hillary didn't call Trump a racist bigot during her concession speech.

It's over and the gloves can come off.

You get that he has literally no power right? In fact it's possible for the elite to convince enough Electorates to become Faithless and vote for Hillary is a shocking twist.

He's now being a normal politician just to keep everyone happy. The Wall is getting built folks.

>I don't wanna hurt them
LEL

He's going to fucking rape them next year

What's wrong with hypocrisy?

In the words of FU, "The road to power is paved with hypocrisy."

you lost

keep dreaming about DAVID DUKE 4 PREZ cuz it's never gonna happen :^)

>before: pandering to far-right yokels for votes
>after: actually doing politics
What did you think was going to happen?

There is literally no benefit to him to continue shitting on Hillary and Obama at this point. In fact it is 100% if he is seen as neutral while he pulls on the fbi's strings behind the scenes to indict her

No

He got what he wanted by being honest, and now it's time to be political. Rebuild the bridges a little bit after they've been razed to the ground

/thread

No you did. Trump will literally do nothing except

>lower taxes on the rich (which you are not)
>more bad trade deals (establishment republicans surrounding him want this)
>....another conflict?

congrats!!!!!

>You get that he has literally no power right?
This.

Are you guys fucking stupid or something? Right about now is a good time for Trump to talk shit, add some fuel to the riots, and let King Nigger call martial law until (((they))) can find a way to remove him cleanly.

He's doing everything right.

Phase 1: get elected
Phase 2: get actually into power, against the wishes of the people who still have months in which to start a war or a rebellion, assassinate him, or take other actions to prevent him from taking office
Phase 3: ???

Are you me fellow leafbro?

His endgame is to not demonize the left like the left demonizes the right. The left tried that shit and it did not work, people saw right through it, so he HAS to rise above it. Even though he has the majority in the house and senate, he still has to make friends and run the country, not run the country into the ground by causing a full libtard chimpout of epic proportions.

People need to be patient. At least wait until he gets in office and has had a year to actually do something before judging him.

That being said, if you think Hillary Clinton could have gotten a single fucking thing done with Republicans in charge of both the house and senate, I think you'd be sorely mistaken.

It's quite simple really:

Remember one point Trump kept bringing up during his rallies, The Element Of Surprise, he doesn't want to declare his intentions just yet. He still isn't president and the swamp hasn't been drained, it would be shooting himself in the foot to admit, "yes, i'm planning on pursing Clinton".

Take in mind throughout the election we've all been noting Trump hiding his true power level, he's not going to spill the beans this far in.

We already have Gowdy and Chaffetz announcing their still going after the Clinton Foundation, that alone should tell you the plan is still being executed.

Keep in mind until he's sworn into office he's trying to keep tensions down, by not being brash he's taking ammunition from the left to use against him. His tweets regarding the protests aren't fueling their image of Trump literally being Hitler. He's killing them with kindness with his messaging.

Bottom line, patience, he's playing 4D chess and we're just being impatience over analyzing everything we're seeing atm.

fuck off ctr

This

>what are politics

he can't go full 1776 before he is even in office.

Do you know why the meeting with Obama lasted 1h30 instead of 10mins ?
Do you know why after the meeting, Trump looked as if he just saw a ghost? I've been watching Trump for a while now, I've never seen him like this before.

He wasn't supposed to win afterall, Hillary was. So on that meeting with Obama, he was told for the 1st time ever about the small group of elites, aka the deep state, or "shadow government" that truely runs the country.

Trump is unlikely to really change things in the US. Some people with a lot of power are making a lot of money with Obamacare, and obviously will do anything to maintain the program.

So as of right now, Trump has no choice but to obey the deep state's orders.
When he becomes president, he will be just like the other presidents. Nothing much changes, there is always an "enemy of the US" (Al-Caida for Bush, ISIS for Obama), because the elites need to make money from conflicts. Taxes and cost of living will just slightly go up, as it always does.

Yet, interesting times are ahead. What if Trump is the real deal... and is ready to give his life for a cause? Those are different times, the internet changes everything

Fucking Gowdy
If that guy isn't given a position where he can go full pitbull on corruption all the memes were in vain.

Getting there without Obama pardoning Clinton, himself, or instilling martial law.

Duh.

>attacks opponents to win election
>tries not to make the transition process as painful as possible and give further ammo to the incoming minority in house/senate that he's partisan
What about this is so fucking difficult to understand?

Fuck OFF CTR. I'm sick of this "He's not building the wall hurrrr duuurrr" shit.

He can't do anything until he's inaugurated.

Are you aware the people smugglers work by digging tunnels? They don't usually go over the current fence.

fpbp as usual

Obama to Trump.
"So the whole global elite thing is real. You're only going to be a figurehead.
Deviate and they WILL kill you and your family.
Now. Pass me the bong. Time to get lit.

Dump the Chump, Trumps been Stumped!

1) Tunnels are hard and dangerous.
2) Tunnels take time to dig.
3) The activity of digging tunnels is hard to hide due to the amount of material which has to be moved.
4) Tunnels can be detected by scans affordable enough to make routine.

It's a major investment that may never pay off and is likely to result in death or capture.

Media treatment discredits this theory

None of this is convincing.

>You will get to see Gowdy go Rowdy on the Clinton foundation in your lifetime

Feels good famalam

>tunnels are dug, stabilized and operational in less than 2 months

Not saying you're wrong but you must think of mexicans as mole people.

This is what happens when you vote for a meme
Ron Paul had actual values

Not inciting more riots

He's going to unite the nation while Sharktooth Jason Chaffetz puts the Clinton Regime in Gitmo

Hyperdimensional matlab

thats 100% bullshit, constantly digging tunnels would cost a fuck ton fo money, its easier to make poor people risk themselves by climbing the fence

It was just bants lad.

>You guys fell for it hook line and sinker.

as opposed to what... hillary?
fuck of.

fpbp

>Wtf is his end game?

Conversion to Islam, of course.

He wants four wives.

>less than a week since the election
>quickly building cabinet out of Republican establishment
>"Nothing but respect for Hillary"
>"We're just going to tweak the way that healthcare subsidies work"
>"NATO stays"
>"A fence is fine"
fuckin' lol

Yes that's how politics work, first big circus and rivalry for the voters, then almost everyone are friends.

Why not Mormon.

Murrican Politics are as fake as Wrestling.

It's funny how concerned the left has suddenly become with effective border control.

"Muh tunnels! Muh visa overstay! Muh ladders!"

They must have a plethora of alternative solutions to stop the millions of illegals from entering the country.

... oh that's right they just want to give them legal status and let them keep coming in.

I'm convinced that
is retarded.

this
Murrican elections are best tv series. They have a bad guy who is actually a good guy. They have a villain. They have conspiracies. The villain is like dominating through the movie up until the end, then there unexpected plot twist and an hero saves the day and wins!

Murrica you doesn't have a leader it's just a jew puppet. Nothing will change. Get ready for ww3.

Im hoping during his speech he makes after swearing in, he will blow the whistle on it and vows to go after everyone who served this "shadow government" instead of the American people. That is only if what you are saying is real.

Because you're expected to throw shit during and election, but people expect you to be civil afterwards

none of those things contradict each other

a nice person can be terrible

a cool dude can be a bad leader

>Latvia

You're like Diet Canada with this shitposting.

fpbp why the fuck is this thread still around?

Getting elected is different than being elected idiot.

why are you faggots so retarded
>get elected
>yeah let's shit on obama fuck that monkey ass that will definitely unite the nation
>fuck talkin about healthcare that shit is gay we have to build the WALL first to keep illegal spics out

if you think this kind rhetoric is gonna get him anywhere you're retarded

enjoy your trumpelmerkel

AHAHAHAHAHAH

america got cucked

trumperkel

ahhhhh

his end game was just to win

It worked for Sanders, look how well he did in the prima.....nvm.

Its called political posturing

Is this your first election?

Wtf is your flag

it's like living in a hall of mirrors. you lose your mind here.

the words are flags of affiliation being waved without any meaning or intention behind them

Cyprus.

Sure mate. It was me who shitposted so hard that got elected as president. Tell me it after he finnaly gets wall build, replaced obamacare and got shillary in jail.
But guess what? None of this shit will happen.

He needs to be humble, he's won now, he needs to get the people who didn't vote for him on-side. He has nothing to gain by continuing to act like a dickhead, he may as well be diplomatic.

no trump's being a politically correct beta bitch

>None of this shit will happen
Just like people said he wouldn't get elected right? Just like people said he wouldn't win the primaries right?

Don't know, but I'm not throwing him under the bus yet.