en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8SFB8zukU
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
youtube.com/watch?v=pX7TNmaVsEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy fuc

Nice photoshop Olaf

Whoops, wrong file.

Would niggers be ok if they are civilised?

I'll try to keep posting more, but whenever I open up this folder I usually can't make it past dumping 4-5 of them before my blood starts boiling and I have to go cool off.

That's like asking if I would be rich if someone gave me 10 trillion dollars. Yes, I would be, but it's never going to happen.

fucking disgusting nigger. subhuman apes.

Why don't they show this on the media. I don;t even care if it's fake.

REEEEEEEEE

Sad

fucking niggers!

How can people even think they are the same as us.That fucking degenerate needs to take a swim with concrete flippers.

godt sagt bror

youtube.com/watch?v=-PfKyRezB1Q

Ok now I'm triggered

hahaha that guy looks like Trudeau

>if you fight the nigger, he wins

>taking pictures of black guys in the men's room

Holy shit that poor kid, if he/she survives growing up they're just going abuse their kids. It's a never ending cycle. This has to stop, and just giving handouts to any black person is not going to do shit. We cant keep calling everything black culture. I don't know what to do, but we are not restoring black communities right.

NIGGERS

what the actual fuck

can't be real surely

I think I'm gonna leave this thread before I destroy my computer in a seething rage

that bitch got her ass beat within an inch of her life from the kids dad after he saw the video

Haha fucking niggers

Exactly. I have dogs that barf and shit on the floor more than that baby does, yet I treat them kindly and don't abuse them. Niggers, on the other hand...

That little bitch thought he was hard with his ninja shirt but what he didn't know was that he stepped into the no flex zone. Ronnie doesn't take shit from anyone, especially no punk ass bitch.

wat in fuck

I'm a black guy, and I think racism is the stupidest shit ever.

But I gotta say, I respect you guys more for being open about it than the patronizing, self-serving "support" we get from most white liberals.

Please feel free to be open about how much you hate black people in public.

Trump winning was a huge shock to white people. Notice how almost all the protesters are white people.

They needed the wake up call.

And the court threw the case against him out when he showed them the video, kek.

Is this some way to get high?

It's normal for children to kill bugs/ants just for fun but this is what happens if you're an adult with still a child brain. Niggers and other animal hurtin scum should be banned in first world countries

yea i still dont know why they do that, if some user would care to enlighten us

this one is much better with audio

the fart gets me every time

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer

This will give them blond hair.. urine has some relevant chemicals which are needed to get blond hair.
All the girls nowadays with fake blond hair did the same but just on a more modern way

Motherfucking kek

this is the result

I fucking hate that woman

I remember this, I'm a Florida man. The two fags were trying to get drugs and fuck the nigger who drove them. Banter.

>niggers will squeeze the piss out of a cow and drink it just to look a little more like us

ok that explains the pee bathing, but why are thy huffing a cow pussy

And you thought one was bad enough.

I think they do that so they know when its about to piss

Woa she was being super nice and the ape still punched her.

And why is that niggers ALWAYS throw these shady punches swinging their arms? They remind me of fucking gorillas.

Holy shit, I've always thought this was fake because of the absurdity but...

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8SFB8zukU

I'm leaving this thread. There's only so much a man can actually handle.

why dont they just put it on a bucket?

Obviously not Black Lives Matter. Who knows/cares what this is about?

That's some creepy shit there

I don't think they've quite thought it through that well

Fuck off.

You will absolutely LOVE this guys channel then

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

because niggers that's why

we dont hate all blacks, just the niggers

If an animal attacks a child at a preschool age it it perfectly normal to be traumatized for at least a decade. This case isn't all that much different. There are currently college students all over the country claiming they are traumatized in the same way by a fucking election.

for the record this is not the result of them like bathing in cow piss or whatever, these are kids from like papua new guinea or some other pacific island nation. for some reason, they have black skin but blonde hair.

Can you not do that please

whats the fucking difference then?

WHY DO NIGGERS KICK CATS

Black mom tells her kids that Trump is going to murder them. Makes kids scream hysterically. What a piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pX7TNmaVsEw

just your opinion but i want to kill every nigger in germany in the most painful way satan has to offer.
I don't care what they do in africa but here in germany EVERYONE must go alive or not i don't care.

>story explicitly mentions no current suspects
>put 4 black men next to it anyway because lolniggers
Kill yourself

what'd he put in ther?

is it bad that i got an erection from this

yeah true sry the actual piss hair is more orange

i think europe contains a more savage demographic of niggers, straight out of somalia/algeria etc...from the videos i've seen of paris and stockholm those africans look very different to me.
at the very very least, africans americans in this country have some admixture

his baby

washing machine

fucking hell
what the fuck is wrong with these animals.

most american blacks are between 10-30% white

Underrated as fucking fuggg

nvm... 2/10 reading comprehension