Remember when a kids show had a suicide moment?

Remember when a kids show had a scene in which a kid committed suicide to prove a point.

>Takes off helmet
>Freezes solid
What kind of pseudoscience was this show about teaching trying to infect our kids with?

Korra. Wasn't that long ago. Was a murder suicide too

The Netflix 'Magic School Bus' is so babied compared to the original.

Korra wasn't meant for kids in the TV-Y7 range.

This doesn't seem very scientifically accurate

What happened in that episode? Was he legit dead the rest of the show? They brought him back with magic or something, right?

Remember that episode when all the male students jizzled on mrs frizzle. That was great

Better than thinking your head will explode from the pressure.

was it suicide?
was arnold just imagining he took flight instead of jumping off

Well, Life always gave him the cold shoulder

I want to Marry Miss Frizzle

It's the smug fucking look on his face that always kills me

Original script had him jumping off, Nick said no.

Nope, he has an interview in Paris thanking Arnold in the Jungle movie.

He got better

>His cousin has been hoarding the schoolbus full of souveniers from other planets so kids at her school would believe her
>Bus is too full of shit to travel anymore
>Argument breaks over whether they should ditch the souveniers or just stay on Pluto
>Arnold loses his cool and tells her she can take him as a souvenier and then pops his hlemet open, instnatly freezing
>Rest of the kids carry him to the bus and he gets better by being warmed up/thawed and allhe gets out of it is a common cold
Also they ditched several tons of space rock a 10 year old girl had somehow managed to sneak aboard the bus during their travels.

Well no shit--it's on Netflix.

this was a pretty gruesome scene

Spongebob always had grotesque imagery, not just the later seasons.

HE'S SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL

Korra wasn’t meant to be viewed by anyone with a brain.

So, did they fuck?

Source?

I think there was some scene at the end, that gets dropped in syndication, where a kid calls the producer to complain about the inaccuracy and the producer tell them that they couldn't kill a kid on the show.

theses fools not knowing that the further you get from the sun the colder it gets

fucking Carlos

I thought whatshisname said that it was a fantastical scenario and not a metaphor for suicide.

It gets the point home; this odd man has the amazing ability to fly via pigeon whenever he wants but people only see him as a filthy weirdo.

Carlos!

She could have probably carried at least 1 of each souvenir instead of 10s of each. I saw like 6 of the same rock at that scene

So was this