Dan Vs

Remember Dan Vs?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!K4NACahS!L5Bskc_mArHS9psC3_zhWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dani not flat as a board.

Dan vs. Bras

flat as a pancake*

The one villain I'd wish they did bring back.

Any chance of a reboot or a series continue?

This late? Doubt it. The show lasted a long time but it was never a massive hit, and that means unless it gets an insane cult following it probably will never get new material outside of maybe a movie at some point.

>Male Elise

Yes.

Who or what should have Dan Vs-ed?

Dan Vs The Jews

I know they joked about it at a Con once and I thought there would be a lot of good opportunities for jokes.

I always wanted Dan vs hitler, trips. It'd be like a mirror match.

Yep. 2x2 broadcasted it in Russia. It was wonderful channel until 2014.

That is quite a shame, the way it ended was so abrupt. .

That's part of the industry. Cartoon Networks don't want shows to "end", they want kids to keep turning in forever and watching random episodes as long as the show stays on. Rarely they'll let a long show end, Regular Show is a good example of that where they let a show eventually get a plot with an actual ending. More often, shows have no ending or a "soft ending", like in Misadventures of Flapjack where the final episode had a little bit of closure, but still just ended with the status quo in place and the cast riding off into the sunset or whatever.

What happened since?

Fuck no.

>TFW no planned "villain team-up" episode.
Then again more than two seasons is generous.

Was it also due to Dan's V.A. having other contract obligations that got in the way?

I never forgot man.
I never forgot...

Can we have more r63 Dan?

Does anyone have the Mega for this?
Were they ever reuploaded elsewhere? I might need to grab the series for safekeeping

Here you go
mega.nz/#F!K4NACahS!L5Bskc_mArHS9psC3_zhWQ