Daily reminder gooks secretly loathe all white men

Daily reminder gooks secretly loathe all white men

do not trust them

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ironyboytxt/status/798251994507051008
theralphretort.com/it-ends-tonight-arthur-chus-wife-dumps-him-has-marriage-dissolved-11014016/
youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>some fat faced asian
hahahaha

The salt is real with this one.

Who?

>tfw married to a chink

She is very sweet though. Its weird because I'm pretty fash myself.

Gooks hate all other races. Whites have something to learn from them

his wife is an ugly white woman which is appropriate because he is an ugly fat chink

why do people post things like this to their personal twitters?

Reminder that he's just throwing a temper tantrum cause his wife filed for divorce in September.

Amazing that she didn't want to be with someone 'proud he couldn't satisfy her'

probably has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with his gf/sister/etc getting BLEACHED

SJW, 1st known to world during prime GamerGate days.

I hate China, I hate chinks, I hate you, personally, and the only motivation I have is to spite you. There's you healing

wow, i'm racist guys. hope i don't get arrested

Disgusting sjw who latched on to gamergate like the beta cunt he is.

Hes an absolute trainwreck.

>all of this salt

I am pleased.

Maybe he was on some gameshow or other as well. Either way hes 100% cunt.

Her (((wife))) looks like Stephen King.
You can unsee it now.

wasn't he the based jeopardy dude
why did he betray me...

My daily commute would be improved by their non-existence.

Reminder that this guy was all into sissy/tranny shit and started purging as soon as he got found out.

Fucking hilarious.

Asian women are submissive and know how to take care of a household. Many western women are entitled trash that have no value other than to consume.

what a fucking repulsive grease ball

The jews push their women onto us to stop us from fucking our own white women. That leaves them with smaller cocks and no women, and blaming us. They fail to realize that we have a common enemy

How do you name a chink baby?

Toss the silverware drawer on the ground and write down the sound it makes. Chong ping wang!

Not true. I have lots of Chinese friends because I speak Chinese. A whole bunch of them support Trump. Inb4 anecdotal, seriously he has a pretty sizable following in China, look up Chinese reactions to Trump winning. They admire his no nonsense attitude, business expertise and so on.

I have had many fantasies lately about finding this fuck and delivering batman justice.

You just know he would start crying and apologizing the SECOND he thought someone was going to take him to task for his words.

Good thing for him I have a decent life and much to lose, If I ever find out I have terminal cancer..... oh man..

Asians are no threat to whites in America. They will step aside or get steamrolled.

Probably an incel cucked by white Chads.

Fuck you, china is best

American fat and stupid

China already owns Africa, in 20 years china own world. You child speak chinese

>cause his wife filed for divorce in September.

Reallly?

LOL that is great news.

You can't really blame him for having such a narrow vision of politics

Faggot with a name like a Pokemon hates me. Today was a good day.

small pipi

Speak for yourself you asain fuck
China might own the sub-humans here but us decent white folk will fuck you up like we did with the Britsh

CHING A CHANG CHONG PING PONG LING LONG

>wife

about that

twitter.com/ironyboytxt/status/798251994507051008

>|||Chu|||

Holy shit I'm in china right now and still had an American flag (note the top of my screen)

I'm sorry for trying to shitposter, my Americanness did not allow me

Literally Chu

A big face in GamerGate

>gooks
you mean the one guy is speaking for all asians?

do they have that kind of connection?

Meant for

>'proud he couldn't satisfy her'

DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THIS??

FUCKING LOL

We should go back to collecting their ears

>he got found out.
What?
When did this happen?
I haven't kept up tabs on this lowly slope motherfucker.

>A. Chu

Gusendheit

Oh wow...

This was during the gaymergayte shitfest. Somebody found some tumblrs linked to him and he was all up into that shit. He began purging it when people discovered it, but it was archived. Also full damage control, as expected

Taiwan numba wan!

Poo in the loo no manners Chinese need to look up to their superior, culturally intact Taiwanese brothers and sisters.

I remember repeatedly clowning him on Twitter during GG. He cannot resist running his mouth or getting the last word so it was really easy to bait him.

In LA they are the worst. they all think they are hood. some are, but most are not.

The chu chu train has no breaks. Atleast ian miles cheong had the decency to bow out after he got his ass handed to him during GG. Chu just keeps on going. At this point he's become a sacred lolcow.

>twitter.com/ironyboytxt/status/798251994507051008

Chagrin Falls, OH

What the fuck? He lives right next to where I use to live.

I believe you, I don't remember this part of the Chu saga though.

In a weird way, he's a slightly more likable version of MovieBob. An Internet blowhard who talks WAAAYYY too much and doesn't ever evaluate his own stances. I can't stand either of them but Chu is just a lightweight to me now. MovieBob is dangerously delusional, however.

>all
nice anecdotal evidence my man

my fucking sides

Arthur chu is great.... he so terrifyingly ugly that I downloaded a photo of a space to paste into Facebook whenever some creep messages me for nudes.

Shuts them up real fast

t. a chinese chick

Very likely.

Hilariously, Cheong would be part of the Alt-Right now. Remember how he was a Nazi and shit?

Not really.

Arthur Chu is a faggot though.

Get fucked, you babydicked rice nigger.

LOOOOOL

The best part is he still poses for girl pictures where he smugly crooks his head to the side and shit.

Gooks are based. But they're not always the based that gives us Europeans/Americans a free ride. Sometimes they think shit of Western degeneracy (and rightly so). But the particular gook Arthur Chu is the type who'd get a hardon to suck the cum out of his gfs pussy after Tyrone and his boys ran a train. Look him up if you disagree.

That was "only a phase".

Ugh. I hate it when chinks like this that buy into the virtue signally and don't know how to play the Game.

You never openly declare hostile intent. NEVER EVER. It doesn't benefit you at all and it puts your enemies onto you.

His wife left him.

theralphretort.com/it-ends-tonight-arthur-chus-wife-dumps-him-has-marriage-dissolved-11014016/

when do we remove the chinks?

The word "gook" is deeply problematic.

Technically speaking, "chink" is the appropriate nomenclature here. Get your shit together OP

NEVER TRUST THE SLANTS

NEVER

NOT ONCE

THEY ARE THE TRUE ENEMY EVEN MORE SO THAN BLACKS MORE THAN MUDSHITS

AND MORE THAN JEWS...

THATS RIGHT

YOUR FINAL BOSS IS THE GOOKS.

SCREEN CAP THIS YOU C U C K S

lol. they are still making Trump ads.

"i hate white people"

"white people need to die"

"the world would be better without white people"

seriously. how the ever loving fuck did we get to the point where it's uber cool to spout this racist genocidal horseshit?

oh yeah. when the internet told everyone how awesome white people are.

Fuck trump and fuck white people.

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha

Oh you say #NotMyPresident?

Well this is #NotYourCountry

Oh you say #NotMyPresident?

Well chink this is #NotYourCountry

at least they're being good goys and dumping their money into overpriced property and buying tacky shit

I love how liberals don't see how retarded they look now that they are the actual racists themselves.

idiot american

Story ?

>Asian women are submissive
that's exactly why white women are the true masterrace
>tfw no cuckslayer gf
youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8

She got redpilled and left the gook.

forgot pic

>the truth will once again T R I U M P H