What is Sup Forums's opinion on the criminal justice system in America? Do you trust law enforcement...

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the criminal justice system in America? Do you trust law enforcement? Do you support the death penalty? How do you feel about the state of our prison systems?

I'm a correctional officer myself, and from my experience working in jail the last few years I truly believe our prisons are a joke. It's all a fucking cake walk. Its like a revolving door to a summer camp where you, your friends, and your extended family all meet up to talk, gamble, watch tv and eat food all day.

Prison is no deterrent. Neither is the Death Penalty, but I certainly support it now. Alot of these inmates deserve to die for what they've done, and yet its so rare.

But what are YOUR thoughts and experiences?

Post more pics so i can determine if those udders are fake, shop, or both.

Based on only the OP image i would guess they are implants, but no shop used

Nobody ever wants to talk about the issues. Just the tits, baka.

What did you expect? Never post serious tits when looking for serious discussion

The criminal justice system in America is systematically oppressive towards person of colour, especially African American youths. Instead of rehabilitating the offenders, the states rather punish them. So then we have a repeated cycle of this, it's no wonder why BLM is so prominent in addressing these issues.

Why do people think we're going to pay attention to what they say if they open with tits?

When has a man ever paid attention to anything a woman had to say when she had big pair of tits in his face?

I think there are flaws with the legal system, but people should always respect police.

Wow.

It's a for profit system that can only survive off repeat offenders.

I trust cops. Unless they think you've done something bad, they have no reason to jam you up.

I think the criminal justice system is extremely rigged. But I'm not sure how you'd make it more about fairness or justice.

No clue about prison. I hear the main punishment to prison is not being able to do what you want when you want, and not being able to spend time with your family when you want.

Are you a CO at a local lock up or state facility?

DAMN! Anime comes to life!

I'm literally a massive faggot who seeks to create an identity by using a name, but since the things I say are so banal, it makes no difference. No one remembers me. I'm a loser.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on the criminal justice system in America?
>Do you trust law enforcement?
The answers to these two questions depend entirely on the scale you're talking about.

Muggings? Murders? Policemen? Yeah, I think they generally do a good job and I trust them

Terrorism? Cybercrime? FBI? Fuck no. They do some fucked up shit, like how they can abuse loopholes get away with violating citizens' 4th amendment rights.
>court allows govt agencies to surveille communications between citizens, through the loophole that if the path the communication takes leads outside of the country, then the recipient is "Reasonably believed to be located outside the United States" and is therefore subject to surveillance under FISA
>FBI can legally search through your data without regards to search and seizure protections a warrant or probable cause if they use a machine to do it instead of a person
>the one guy responsible for bringing this to light would not be given a fair trial if brought back home, because them charging him under the espionage act from a hundred fucking years ago means he would be barred from using a defense that claims he acted in the interest of the people, nor use any illegalities or failings of the programs he exposed as a defense
>the new president, who also doesn't seem to care for religious and press protections of the first amendment, is in charge of appointing supreme court justices, and wants this guy tried as a traitor and executed

shit's fucked

I don't think it's meant to fix anything in the first place, so why the fuck would you expect it to fix inmates?

>Go to prison
>Toughen up or get Ass-fucked
>Get out
>Can't get a job and reintergrate into normal society because no one wants to hire someone with a prison record
>Get angry at society for Jewing you over
>Turn into stupid nigger who protests for BLM
>Go back to prison and repeat

How is a system like that at all sane?

you're right, we should extend the death penalty to all violent crimes

prisoners should be subjected to forced labor in open-air prison camps instead of being locked up all day. just locking them away is literally ASKING for trouble.

I think that it's efforts are often directed away from serious crimes towards more monetary goals, and this is unfortunate as many municipalities see the police force as mere revenue collection agents.

Most of them are decent enough, some are bro tier, some are assholes... much like the general population to be honets.

>Do you support the death penalty?

For certain crimes, yes, but I would argue that the crime must be fairly extreme to warrent such a sentance.

>How do you feel about the state of our prison systems?

Far too commercialized.... many are merely revenue collection facilities.

Cops are descent enough people, with a job that carries a lot of risk.

Sure, you occasionally get the power tripping asshole in there, but a lot of them just want to help people and make a living.

Damn shame what has been done to the police forces due to the Municipalities mismanaging their budgets, and turning police into mere tax collection agents.

>extend the death penalty to all violent crimes
>see

It's pretty difficult to figure out if someone is really guilty or not, and I'm not comfortable with a system that has the ability to kill innocents.

If we are going to put people in prisons, then at the very least there needs to another system in place designed to reintegrate these people back into society. Otherwise you are left with two options:

1. Eternal Gulag
2. Just put a bullet into the back of their heads instead

2/3

3/3

I trust you guys a lot more now that Trump was elected and most of you supported him.

Now go arrest some Soros rioters.

Pic related is my hero. That's my stance.

POST MORE FAT TITTIES!!!!

It's fucked. Produces fucked up individuals. Go to a prison, you are either forced to be someones pussy boy or be one of the tough guys and beat someone up. Or maybe you are isolated away to some high security chamber where you see nobody. Either way, the society loses. Even if you don't give a fuck what's going on inside the prisons, you should care when they eventually come out and you are forced to share the living space with them. Do you want to be in a same grocery line with a sociopath manufactured by the prison system, I don't.

In my state the Department of Corrections runs both jails and prisons. I'm a CO in a county jail.
And yes, the main "punishment" is not being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Prison rape is far less prevalent than people think. Even assaults against child molesters are rarer than people think. Prisoners don't "police their own" like on TV. President Bush's passing of PREA (prison rape elimination act) tore down alot of the rape culture in prison

I know this is some leaf trolling coming at me, but I would counter by saying the statistics show that rehabilitative programs don't work. In fact, sadly, nothing works. A section of the population will likely offend again and a again until they either "age out", change their lives, or die. And of course they are replaced by the next generation. I have seen the same guys come in, do their time, get out, and come back within a few months countless times.
Do you have any idea how much money we put into rehabilitative programs that do absolutely nothing? They are like D.A.R.E., its a plan that looks good to the public but does nothing.

I dont like the way you baited me in to reading your post with penis bait.

Please stahp!

Would you prefer your prisons to be like a central african one were you will starve to death if you dont have family to bring you food?

What profit? We pay for their expensive health care, pills, surgeries. If you are transitioning from a man into a woman the state has to pay for those treatments to help you keep transitioning while you are in prison. The free health care for inmates is a massive money pit.
Who exactly is making the money? The budget is extremely huge, in alot of states it takes out a significant chunk of the state budget to pay for corrections. And even with that the jails are overcrowded and understaffed

No I dont trust law enforcement, and prison is just a tool for slavery

The owners of the prisons that get government money to keep them afloat. Also, many states have a system where inmates are actually charged a substantial daily rate for staying there. Of course most inmates are incapable of paying those fees.