www27.zippyshare.com/v/u6EQt8ox/file.html
www36.zippyshare.com/v/PUdqa3fU/file.html
www100.zippyshare.com/v/2n6fTXwn/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/HmCwFg7K/file.html
www68.zippyshare.com/v/4TAfCjRH/file.html
www8.zippyshare.com/v/sPtlTMbU/file.html
www23.zippyshare.com/v/9BJdM3E4/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there anything more evil than a bald man? Kinda looks like a male version of the villian spirits of vengeance.

artist is coipel lite

OH MY GOD THE HUMAN TORCH OF FANTASTIC FOUR FAME IS DEAD!!!! WHEN WILL THEY RESURRECT HIM????

rogue is pretty close to anything with a dick and a pulse. Not pure at all.

When's CAROL

I'm pretty sure Carol is going to meet up with the elders of the universe rather than get back to earth.

Thankfully one of the writers has confirmed that her part in the story is done.

Carol is now sir not appearing in this comic.

By the looks of it, it seems that the story is only going to focus on the heroes on the stolen Earth. I doubt that she'll have a role at all.

rip

Drifting aimlessly in the endless expanse of space like she deserves

Just like I predicted last issue. I felt that Brown Dwarf wouldn't be so cavalier about grabbing the McGuffin if it weren't for something like this.

Death reversed in a few pages.

This is boring. Wish we could just skip to the end to see how it effects up coming events..

ah the good old days

Why do keep calling him brown dwarf?

Because I don't care about him QUITE enough to retain his actual name in my memory or google his name until thus-challenged to do so.

It won't affect anything except for the next avengers lineup, this isn't a big 'NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME' event otherwise it would have tie-ins out the yin-yang.

The infinity story though, that one will set the tone for the next relaunch.

Nadya needs some dick. Maybe she becomes interesting at least.

So I guess that Voyager isn't the only goober shoving themselves into continuity.

So this isnt a prelude to the infinity story?

Avengers 672 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www115.zippyshare.com/v/8KoBZ57k/file.html

Avengers 673 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www27.zippyshare.com/v/u6EQt8ox/file.html

Avengers 674 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www36.zippyshare.com/v/PUdqa3fU/file.html

Avengers 675 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www100.zippyshare.com/v/2n6fTXwn/file.html

Avengers 676 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/HmCwFg7K/file.html

Avengers 677 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www68.zippyshare.com/v/4TAfCjRH/file.html

Avengers 678 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/sPtlTMbU/file.html

Avengers 679 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www23.zippyshare.com/v/9BJdM3E4/file.html

Since when the fuck has the Gardener been buff Mclargehuge?

>ace in the hole
>is in a hole
Is Tanahashi in there?

They got contest of championed, now they'll roll multiple times in the hopes that they can even see a hint of Johnny.

Truly, at the end, we were an Avengers World.

I'd like for her to get a tie in to No Surrender in her book.

>hEIrophant
More like Avengers: No Editor

No, it's just a story to streamline the avengers books down to one or two. The infinity gems have nothing to do with anything here.

Lacking in voyager this week

Bruce Banner is back

They should've gone with the bell bottoms.

hulk? maestro?

Cute.

What's with this habit of making bald big bass that look like refugees from image comics?

since when are they even remotely close?

Uncanny Avengers.

The Beyonders?

Ohhh, ok, we're doing this are we?

Sigh, alright, might as well see where it goes.

Fag

I'm surprised that Galactus is still the lifebringer, would've thought that he'd be changed back by now.

quick rundown on the elders?
Only know the Collector

eh, guess I'll read it while I wait for books I want to read to be posted. This shit is so boring though

No, that's where the Shaper's Ghost saw the remnants of past Multiverses. It means basically the "edge" where all characters and concepts go when they aren't used, forgotten or lost. And they come back when needed.

So, Limbo from Animal Man?

>they beat us
>we should kill them
>NO, THEY LOSERS!

Ewing was originally going to end his Ultimates run with Galactus reverting back to the World Devourer, but decided against it. I'm sure it'll happene eventually though.

I'm actually surprised he's purple in Cates' Thanos, since pretty much everywhere else recently he has shown up as golden (Falcon #3, Moon Girl).
Not exactly limbo, it's more like the edge of the page, beyond the gutter.

Avengers have been making me sick as well

Man, En Dwi Gast really is an asshole.

yes please

It was pretty plain it wasn't death, which is what makes this story so fucking dull. Nothing is a surprise

Are you saying an actual death would be a surprise?

No one is going to die in this story, everything is going to be a fake out. The only purpose of this story is to whittle down the teams into a few guys.

reminder that rogue also had a tongue party with wade

Tana is still dead after Suzuki wiped the floor with his torn bicep.

Thanks OP, unironically enjoying this series, feels like Ewing laid out most of the book and boy do i love it

I think they should have cut the numbers of avengers in this book down to at least half. I know they wanted to get all 3 teams, but it feels like nobody is getting focus.

I thought this would be a good way to get back into Marvel after lapsing for the past year or so, but this is iust dull

It's pretty clear what parts are written by which writer, especially the dialogue, the clunkier parts are definitely Zub's work.

They still haven't even brought in Clint and Red Wolf.

There's maybe only three, four tops here (myself included) who are enjoying this book, and yes I think he pretty much configured the setting and let everyone else handle the interactions, at least the ones that aren't from US Avengers.

No, this is the end of the current Avengers line. The final chapter for Waid's Avengers, Zub's Uncanny Avengers, and Ewing's USAvengers.

They pretty much just gave the whole rundown on them. They were the last survivors of one of the first races in the Universe and gained immortality. Immortality grew boring so they each devoted themselves to one singular hobby. The Collector collects. The Gardener gardens. The Champion wrestles. The Runner runs. The Contemplator contemplates.

The Grandmaster's schtick was that he played games. This reveal is that evidently there was a second Elder who also played games as his singular hobby and originally took the name Grandmaster, but the Grandmaster took it from him forcing him to take the name The Challenger instead.

>"Avengers Fever"

This is the stupidest fucking page I've ever read in a comic and I've read Tarot.

Yep, it's the Hulk.

I'm enjoying it too. As others have said, it's pretty slow, but the fact that it's weekly helps. I'd feel burned if I was buying it, but it's a nice thing to read once a week. If it comes together in the end for a nice overall package then I might pick it up.

Tarot is actually far better written than this

Grandmaster didn't just take the name, he banished him to the shadowrealm outside of reality, where Multiverses go when they die

I wonder if he ran into The Fourth on his Journey into Mystery

If that's the stupidest thing that you've ever read in a comic, then you obviously haven't read a lot of comics.

>I wonder if he ran into The Fourth on his Journey into Mystery
Presumably that happened a long, long time ago.

>The Fourth on his Journey into Mystery
What was even the deal with that? Was it a reference to something or just a loose plot thread Ewing left for the next writer?

Kind of weird that the Avengers, Hydra or the government never bothered to look under the rubble to see if Banner's body was still there after Secret Empire.

cute

Marvel, it's kind of hard to get invested in a character's possible death when you put shit like and in the exact same issue...

In the Unity Squad Avengers book, The Hand stole the Hulk and revived him in that way they do.
So one of the Avengers writers is actively ignoring another's book.

no it's not the gutter it's the edge of the multiverse

he says "It took a long time to get here from the night Beyond night"
after time runs out/secret wars, everything did in fact die before reed rebuilt the multiverse.

this acted as the challenger's get out of jail free card

That arc in Uncanny Avengers was written by Duggan (who isn't part of No Surrender) ended with the Unity Squad giving Banner's corpse to Hydra Steve

>We Was Bruthas
So his pink and white father raped their mother?

The latter, but he did say he had an idea of where to go with that. He just wanted to leave some ideas for next writers to try.
To him that was the culmination of the story he wanted to tell, he always pictured that last spread with all the Multiverses.

If The One Above All is represented as a white page, the edge of the Multiverse has to be beyond that page, where the ideas flourish before they're commit to paper.

or at least not a lot of bad comics. bless his soul.