What is it going to take?

Affirmative action is nothing more than discriminating against the white majority. It exists at the federal and state level. It discriminates against whites, and especially men, in favor of non-whites, and completely contradicts the "equality" mantra preached by leftists.

Whites are taught, and essentially trained, from grade school that it's not right to discriminate against non-whites, but it's perfectly acceptable to discriminate against whites, especially white men.

Why is this shit still acceptable?

What will it take to stop this self suicide in the U.S., and in the rest of the white world?

MEXICO has stricter immigration polices than the U.S., as does damn near EVERY non-white nation on the planet. And yet white governments allow non-whites to flood their nations and chastise their citizens for daring to oppose them.

What will it take to stop the self hatred that exists in white societies? We are the ONLY ethnic group that refuses to fight for ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/13/swedens-gender-equal-snow-clearing-approach-ends-in-chaos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nuremberg trials for liberals is the only way

White people are good people, They legitimately care for every human. Scumbags have taken that kindness and dragged it through the mud for years.

Tejano here.

At least in our schools, we tell people to treat everyone respectfully.

As for removing affirmative action, I think that if every state incorporated what Texas does, we'd have no issue.

In Texas, the top 10%, minimum 10 students of every high school's graduating class gets instant admission to any in-state public university.

Remove federal funds from private schools. Enact meritocratic placement for public universities. Remove affirmative action.

Even in a hood school, there's ten kids who generally deserve a leg up, and this is colorblind.

>White people are good people, They legitimately care for every human.

And yet don't care for themselves.

>Remove federal funds from private schools.

The only problem with that is that some of the ONLY schools that aren't leftist indoctrination centers are small private school..

>Nuremberg trials for liberals is the only way

I would support that.

The regime members responsible for the complete failure to protect our borders should be held accountable for treason.

We could do what Japan did and defund liberal arts programs.

But I think that will open up a huge can of worms on the state of our education system and financial aid in general that will be too bitter for most people to swallow.

That discussion on whether financial aid gives people increased opportunities belongs to Democrats and needs to be initiated by them.

They care for themselves but they're conflicted now since they've been told for years that caring for each other is racist and bad and all whites should instead embrace all other races.

>White people are good people, They legitimately care for every human.
you should get out of your house more

>We could do what Japan did and defund liberal arts programs.

I would support that.

College is a racket today anyway, thanks to unscrupulous institutions legitimizing bullshit programs, like "womens studies", and shit.

They're essentially sucking tax dollars via student loans for teaching nonsensical programs that they then justify as "higher education".....so they can keep getting tax dollars.

STEM fields are the ONLY fucking fields that should be tax funded imo.

42% of whites did not vote for Trump

45% of white Brits voted to remain in the EU

Not all are based, that is quite clear to me

>people are good because of their political views

you people actually believe in this or are you just autistic people?

to be fair affirmative action has been gone for a while now. dont be so ignorant.

Trump won, everything is going to be fine

Maybe if our government would stop loaning fucktards who wont even attend college
students loans we wouldn't be in such a mess. I'm searching for the article but I was reading that FASFA has made a 190% profit and almost all of it was off of late fees

If you are a nationalist, would you not believe that globalism is bad?

So then supporting it would be a bad thing

but i'm not a fucking autistic guy to think that people personalities should be judged mainly by their political views. There are "leftists" who are really good people, and i wouldn't wish them any harm, even thou i disagree with them

I've seen many acts of kindness. I know because I'm white and i also care for everyone. Why do you think american soldiers come home after fighting overseas and have mental issues? They get into situations where they're forced to kill innocent people. Enemies of their country, People that are not their race yet they weep for them and never recover after having to slaughter them.

Do you think a racist people would cry for the children they've been forced to kill because of terrorist putting guns into their hands and strapping bombs to their kids bodies. We care for literally everybody.

Well but most liberals I have met are very hateful people. True there are some good ones like Bernie Sanders, but the vast majority of them are anti-white.

If they are hateful towards me, then why should I consider them to be good people.

Maybe the left-wing in Portugal is a bit more moderate than it is in the USA. I don't know what they are like in your country.

Zionist media keeps us in line with non stop propaganda

taught from birth that its moral

yeah, but i also have seen bad white people who do not care for even their children. And i also seen black people who are really caring and good people overall.

Now what?

>Well but most liberals I have met are very hateful people.
lol, how many have you met then? (no, twitter accounts are not valid)

>Maybe the left-wing in Portugal is a bit more moderate than it is in the USA.
left wing here is more sided with the workers. It still retains vestiges of marxism. unfortunately it's changing to something more similar to american "leftism"

> why should I consider them
First, don't generalize them. There are good "leftists" and there are bad "conservatives".

Destroy affirmative action by dolezaling it to the point it is no longer effective. Then they will set up race tribunals like they do in Brazil, and then we can call them Nazis. Meanwhile load up the supreme court with meritocratists.

That is false. Affirmative action is strongly implemented in university admissions.

Delete the picture, it triggers.

>Zionist media keeps us in line with non stop propaganda

That's why it should be challenged everywhere it is seen. Especially in schools, and on the job.

People should be encouraged to challenge the idea that whites should feel guilty for wanting to maintain their culture, and control of their nations.

Its not about equality, it's equity. The assumption is that equity among unequals creates more inequality, therefore historically marginalized groups should have "more" help or privileges than non marginalized groups, in order to balance things.

While I don't completely disagree with it, I think it has reached absurd levels. A city in Sweden declared it was discriminating to clear snow from the streets because it favours mostly men (since they use vehicles more than women), so they have to clean the sidewalks first in order to empower women.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/13/swedens-gender-equal-snow-clearing-approach-ends-in-chaos/

What you are saying is only partially true.

First, equity is another word for equal outcome. And to reach equal outcome you have to create inequalities, all in the name of equality.

For example, the attempt to reach equality of outcome between the sexes is born from the assumption that men and women are already equal and that women are somehow being oppressed.

This is simply false, and when you realize it, you also realize that equality of outcome is merely a moral whim that can have tragic consequences on society.