THIS NEOCON IS SECRETARY OF STATE?

Is pic related actually going to be the next secretary of state? This BUSH ERA NEOCON?? Where is my swap draining REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/john-bolton-still-supports-iraq-war
washingtonexaminer.com/john-bolton-no-regrets-about-toppling-saddam/article/2564463
aei.org/publication/john-bolton-on-law-international-law-and-american-sovereignty/
boltonpac.com/2016/03/2355/
aei.org/publication/pooling-our-sovereignty-with-others-only-undermines-it/
aei.org/publication/against-the-globalistas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump was never /ourguy/, always an establishment pawn

source or go fuck yourself

sage

cant bolt the bolton

By drain the swap, he means kicking out all the democrats. You gotta keep a couple neocons so you don't get ostracized by your own party.

step by step moron
what's the point of winning if they kill him?

Can't Boltoff the Bolton
Better?

>Hi, I'm Donald Trump. I ran as an anti-establishment candidate. By that I mean I'm going to replace Democratic Washington Insiders with Republican Washington Insiders.

Holy shit he's a total con man.

When ever someone posts shit like this with no source, there's always a group of anons who always make the same shitposts almost verbatim with all the other threads like this. Really activates ones almonds

So far it's 2 people we don't like out of the 4k, calm ur fucking self leaf.

dudes alpha as fuck and strikes fear in the hearts of liberals and muslims

everything he has done in his life points to a man who is completely america-first and an anti-globalist patriot.

the salt from you losers just doesn't stop does it?

He don't need the republican party, no ?

Gaslighting

bolton isnt a neocon. he opposed the iraq war and bush.

Clinton voter here. I'll be unironically delighted if Bolton gets State. Fuck the Russians and you isolationist cucks.

>no source
>smells like bait
>CTR tier threads
Give up already, you failed

What the fuck are you smoking?

Bolton has been a prominent participant in some "neoconservative" groups, the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA), and the Committee for Peace and Security in the Gulf (CPSG). Bolton, however, disputes the label "neo-conservative" attached to him,[32] pointing out that he was a conservative since high school, when he worked on the 1964 Goldwater campaign.[33]

Bolton was formerly involved with the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Federalist Society, National Policy Forum, National Advisory Board, Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, New Atlantic Initiative, Project on Transitional Democracies.

Some have labelled Bolton as neoconservative,[34] though he personally rejects the term and has served as a bridge to traditional conservatives.[35]

he leans more toward not, neocon, imo.

he worked for goldwater, thats pretty based.

he wrote an article a year ago in favor of invading Iran

wasn't he agains tthe Iraq war? My memory is fuzzy regarding the Bush era.

nope. someone else wrote that and used a pseudonym. bolton is currently fighting it in a lawsuit.

Lmao what
If Bolton is in the administration I'm done supporting Trump, thats the bottom line

talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/john-bolton-still-supports-iraq-war

EITHER HIM OR NEWT

EITHER IS FINE

LIBSHIT BTFO

ILL JUST LEAF THIS HERE

>bolton isnt a neocon. he opposed the iraq war and bush.
washingtonexaminer.com/john-bolton-no-regrets-about-toppling-saddam/article/2564463

YOU ALL FELL FOR IT!!! "HURR DURR, DRAIN THE SWAMP"!!! THE OLDEST MEME IN THE FUCKING BOOK!!! TOP FUCKING KEK!!! YOU STUPID FAGGOTS!!!

Newt deserves it more, he's been shilling for Trump for awhile now

>If Bolton is in the administration I'm done supporting Trump, thats the bottom line
I wouldn't go that far, but he's gonna have some asplainin' ta do.

I do NOT want to be the police of the world like the Bush era.

Bolton is anti-globalist, pro-American, and BASED AS FUCK.

aei.org/publication/john-bolton-on-law-international-law-and-american-sovereignty/

boltonpac.com/2016/03/2355/

aei.org/publication/pooling-our-sovereignty-with-others-only-undermines-it/

aei.org/publication/against-the-globalistas/

>No source
>Media says he's just a potential pick
>Replies in this thread

Is this the end of Sup Forums?

John Bolton is the WORST Neo-Con, Big Military Industrialist, Burn-all-the-Money, Retard, Warhawk Faggot that the US has ever known!

>EITHER HIM OR NEWT

>EITHER IS FINE

TOP FUCKING KEK!!!

How could you be this fucking stupid? Around and around we go on the electoral carousel of "Why Fucking Bother". I swear every fucking election you American morons think you finally voted in the Messiah, and every fucking time you just elect another establishment piece of shit.
>mfw you faggots can't get anything right.

If by pro-American you mean pro-American dominance of the world, yes.

Which suits me just fine, but trumpcucks like this fine example clearly feel otherwise.

>Literally linking to AEI publications

I hope you're the first to die in the war.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

*breath*

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, good job Sup Forums lets see for how long you will be excusing saying "oh, he is just being moderate", "oh he is just being presidential".

The the problem with fucking collectivist sheep. THEY ARE ALWAYS TAKEN FOR A RIDE BY "GLORIOUS LEADERS"

Oh well. I do believe that the 10% corp tax will happen at least. And maybe sacrifice a few el cheapo immigrants to appease the groupthinkers sadistic desires so that they feel someone has it worse than them. But all that "drain the swamp" stuff.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, no.

Oh, you mean the nuclear one? I'd rather the entire planet burn to a cinder than give it to the chinks and slavs. Eat a dick, cuck.

if Trump abandons the Republicans, they can impeach him.

It's literally a (((RUMOR))), no way he'll give a spot to someone with so much Iraq war baggage.

I mean, he jettisoned Chris Christie for far less.

Stop smoking crack

"neo-con" may or may not apply to him, but he's a crazy warmonger no matter how you slice it.

Asking for a source should be a fallacy

don't worry folks, I'm sure that Putin can talk Trump out of listening to Bolton.

only half kidding.

Christie is very well going to prison. I never understood why anyone liked the fat loud mouth daygo from Jersey.

>literally the first result on google images.

nope. once trump appoints bolton putin will know the establishment has taken over. everything will go back to normal now.

You are a racist!

yeah if by normal you mean "WWIII is imminent".

Everyone voted for anti-establishment, but Trump is dusting off this neocon dinasours to make the world a bigger mess and make the republicans even more unelectable

Oh god pls based Trump, appoint Bolton. I'm loving you more by the day!

i enjoy mustache man

makes me feel safe

he looks like he smells like he just ate a payday bar

Bolton has more testosterone in his mustache than 5000 SJWs have in their entire families

Like any middle manager - these people he is selecting have to take on the "flavor" of their bosses

Based Bolton in a Trump Administration will be fine

THAT STACHE

also sage this shit