Ronald Reagen was never a great president. He just had a really low-hanging fruit called Soviet

Ronald Reagen was never a great president. He just had a really low-hanging fruit called Soviet.

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greatest_American
archive.org/stream/ShadowOfPowerTheCouncilOnForeignRelationsAndTheAmericanDecline#page/n173/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was also behemian grove connected
trump is not

the burden of proof is on you

I'm not the one claiming he was great

He had a great program
but was Thatcher who delivered the goods.

Because you only claim Allah is great

Ronald Reagan? The actor?

wrong last best president since trump

>it's a [cucked European country] gets assblasted by [great American president] episode

It's easy to dismiss the huge achievement of defeating the Soviet Union after 40 years of the fact.

In reality if it was anyone else we could've very well gotten either nuclear war or the complete subversion of the West.

He was the right man for the time. Just like Trump will be.

He made good jokes...
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

>Ronald Reagan was never a great president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greatest_American

>1. Ronald Reagan
>2. Abraham Lincoln
>3. Martin Luther King, Jr.
>4. George Washington
>5. Benjamin Franklin

Also, Donald Trump was 94. I fucking promise you he'd be a lot higher today than he was almost a dozen years ago.

Don't you have a white woman to be raping Ishamel?

Start reading at page 167.

archive.org/stream/ShadowOfPowerTheCouncilOnForeignRelationsAndTheAmericanDecline#page/n173/mode/2up

You fucking retards astound me with your inability to look at history.

nice book (((you))) got there friend

Being a child/teenager during his regime was the single greatest period experience you could ever imagine. It was pure splendor, I only wish I could take you back in time to show you what I'm talking about.

>facts about history and who impacts national policy are jewish now
Jesus fuck you are a lost cause.

Do you even know what the CFR is, much less the fact that their members have made up at least 50% or more of every presidents hires to unelected positions of power since the organization was formed?

Are you even aware that Trump hired members of the CFR less than four hours after wining the nomination?

No you arent because you are retarded and almost completely unable to educate yourself despite having the research materials in front of your very face.

I was a kid then and goddamn did the world feel fucking amazing.

>Ronald Reagen was never a great president. He just had a really low-hanging fruit called Soviet.

Hmm I think the burden of proof is still upon you user, as you are claiming that he was not great. Evidence?

See

>Donald Drumpf was never a great president. He just had a really low-hanging fruit called "Americans".

>tfw childhood and adolescence was post-9/11 Fear World
>entered adulthood when the MSM and social media took control over all my peers
Felt fucking bad, man. Trump's legacy will hopefull help my kids.

There are american veterans suiciding than ISIS kills people.

Let that sink in when you compare ISIS to Soviet you stupid fucking kangaroo cunt

>Ronald Reagen was never a great president. He just had a really low-hanging fruit called Soviet.

How am I supposed to disprove a non-argument? I can't even figure out what the fuck point you're trying to make.

If you liked Reagan so much you should have voted for Clinton. Same shitty corporate dick-sucking policies.

Better than any leader you've had in the past century, Sven.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

I remember hanging out as a kid with friends in the 80s, and back then - at least in the early 80s - there was a palpable sense that a nuclear war could kick off at any time.

what does that have to do with anything?

Kinda made you focus on the moment and less on "better write an angry blog about the lack of transgender bathrooms" didnt it?