Anti-Trump, anti-TPP protesters block DC highway

youtube.com/watch?v=HpJQTYjOUGk

are they fucking gay???
you ram though the net and they all get pulled with it

My parents live around there. I'm sure they'll love this.

Trump is anti TPP

Hilary is pro TPP

>anti tpp
>protest against the one guy who is actually against it
Woah, so this is the power of neoliberals

>anti-TPP
Does this stand for something other than Trans Pacific Partnership? I mean TPP is horrible so I guess these protesters can get things right 50% of the time.

>trumpism

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

always the fucking highways

>protesters told RT they didn’t trust Trump to actually reject the controversial trade deal, since both represent corporatism and “we don’t know what he’ll do.”

>we don’t know what he’ll do so we'll shit the bed

Why did no one run these faggots down?

>get out of car
>get out your pair of scissors or a knife
>cut down their gay as fuck sign
problem solved

Shhhh... don't confuse them with facts. Just run them over and snap their bar-locked neck.

It's a mystery as to why so many protesters get ran over in the US

Why is no one doing anything???

I dont fucking get it.

>Anti-Trump, anti-TPP
????

>DC

Keep rioting in leftist shitholes. It will be interesting when there are no blue places left.

I know, fucking morons they is.

Hit their little plastic mesh signs and drag the cunts along. Seriously start stacking up bodies on highway shoulders and they will stop standing in the middle fo the god damn road.

>neoliberals
Neoliberals are not the equivalent of neocons; neoliberals are more moderate. Keep seeing people use "neolib," but I think "leftist" is more fitting.

Will Sup Forums turn against Trump after he goes back on all his election promises?

I love this. Everytime it happens, civilians get redpilled. Nothing like anger to shape your worldviews, and nothing like retarded liberals blocking your commute to rouse anger.

>tfw live in DC
>tfw these tourist fags keep "rioting" in shit-tier empty industrial areas
kek

>be anti-TPP
>oppose Trump

At last, we've finally found the people who were to intelegint to vote Trump.

This needs to be made into domestic terrorism since their denying others their constitutional and civil rights to travel freely while impeding businesses being able to conduct business or emergency services to reach their locations.

WE NEED TO START CHARGING THESE PEOPLE WITH TREASON! THIS IS NOT PEACEFUL PROTEST BLOCKING A ROAD!

its when you get an orgasm while making america great again

someone will floor it on a protester
this person will be a dem
they will go to jail
dems will be hated

shadilay

>Bike locks himself to these stupid ball nets.
>Somebody comes driving thru the fucker and drags these idiots for miles.
>Cant stop wont stop!

I dunno, the left certainly felt they had no obligation to turn against on obama after he pulled a 180 on everything he said in 08'..... so why should we?

If it's on an interstate highway it's technically interfering with interstate commerce too.

haha protecting American jobs when they cant drive to Work. Reminds of this morning when two nigger bums littering in the street with a scumbag white trash pos using the crosswalk when one hundred cars trying to get to work.

>Anti-Trump Anti-TPP

How much doublethink do you need to do to reach that position?

>TFW they can rationalize that Trump is evil AND Trump killed TPP but not at the same time

*Record Scratch*

*Freeze Frame*

>Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation …

What other ways can you get past shit like this besides running them over?

Like how as a master persuader can I legally get these dumb asses to get out of the way?

>Yes, that is my wife's son helping me put on a cuck lock.