Do traps even exist in Sup Forums media

do traps even exist in Sup Forums media

Something something " Our Christian values " Something something " they are turning our kids gay " something something

how could i forget

No and thank god we don't have to deal with it. Keep that shit to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

No, but it's chock full of reverse traps.

Shame that show was shit.

Nope. too problematic

>it's chock full of reverse traps.
and thats great

How can the others even compete?

Tim Drake seems to be good enough too

Two of the same feet

more

Jokes on them, i was born in a strict christian household and love lady boys now

Well they aren’t really wrong about that second part.

Well the number one cause of homosexuality is sexy men after all.

To me aside from cute dudes, its also that you dont have to deal with the massive amount of mental shit most women carry with them and how fucked laws are with favoring them way too much

Sure.

Do not count that hermaphroditic abomination amoungst cute boy toys!

Glad I dropped that show after they went after the cluster. Knew it would continue to shit

It was shit from the first storyboard.

>Disgusting tramp-looking attrocity
Yeah, how about, no

Chaykin was ahead of the curve

Yes? Pretty much every male lead has crossdressed, especially young boys in cartoons.

Dated back since Bugs Bunny.

Traps that exist everyday as a trap? Not to my knowledge.
Shit load of crossdressing though.

Traps are just really good bros that look good in a dress and take your dick in their ass. How can women compete?

>good
Not really, once you give them a lot of attention they start to become women.

>chockfull of reverse traps
Name 10

Bugs was the ultimate trap.

Don't bother. Trapfags are delusional.

They do, you just don't know.

>Hanna and Snow White just casually dying right there
kek

Also it's a pretty common trope in cartoons for a male to dress as a girl for comedic effect, so yes, tehre are tons.

What, in the good loving and supportive way, or bad manipulative and bitchy way?

Reverse Traps are superior.

does he count

Reverse traps are a blessing

do you even know what a trap is

He's not a trap, just a catboy. A similarly sexy thing, but not the same.

yes

Well then you have a different kind of crazy to deal with. So maybe just taking dick brings about insanity? Are we really to blame? Is it a curse to have such a powerful weapon?

Fuck off with your degenerate fag shit.

this chart has many times disproven on /d/ and /aco/ ....

Sup Forums has some of the best traps

Wouldn’t it be the opposite of problematic?

True traps aren’t transgenders.

Out of all the things from SU, a little stubble triggers you that much?
Jesus Christ.

>that big brown ass
Bless this image. For a while I thought Liquid was the only one doing Star Sapphire Corps with other Sup Forums boys.

Isn't Bugs Bunny in drag one of the most classic traps?

There's just something about Marco in drag that's a perfect storm, even beyond other passable Sup Forums traps.

>no bulges
Do they tuck or something?

Guess.

>other Sup Forums traps
Such as? Sup Forums was always pretty barren trap-wise. Technically Bridget is honorary /allboards/ if whatever schoolkid handling the moderation that day got the memo, but that's it. Sup Forums and Sup Forums always had a fuckload of traps, but Sup Forums never had any prolific ones. Before Shezow and Marco came along, it was mostly one offs.

Well, some artists just forget. Or absentmindedly draw it on-model (G-rated). Or think it's too gay. There are a lot of reasons for a cute bulge to disappear.

Some tuck, some are just implied to be so tiny they just don't have a bulge at all.

>so tiny they just don't have a bulge at all.
I hate that shit. Give your traps a proper dick people.

Same, personally I'm ok with small as long as it's proportional but the non-existent/micropenis shit edges too close into sissy for my tastes.

We're only attracted to the idea of SheZow because he's not even that hot in the show, we only have fanart to get us goin'. Marco doesn't need to be in a dress to make me wanna fuck the shit out of him.

>Official art is in a normal professional outfit and proper disguise
>Fanart is crossdressing no-wig full-homo
Fujoshiiiiiiiit

On the contrary
>Wearing girl clothes to look like like a girl = homo
>Wearing girl clothes cause you like wearing girl clothes = chad

It's Tim. He's full homo by default.

Even sissies are better with normal dicks. What's the point in not being allowed to use your dick if it's useless in the first place? That's not domination, that's common sense.

who is that?

Better horny traps than this shit.

fuck you for those that still Believe Sheila is a trap...

F(l)apjack

Yeah I guess so.

Man, whatever happened to this artist? What was their name? Fluffy?

Seems like they dropped off the map just after they started doing some real cute gay shit.

Kinda bums me out that people can't tell stories anymore without using greentexts, as opposed to back in 2009 when we still used fuck'n paragraphs to paint a scene.

I am hoping and praying that he has a crossdressing episode. It probably won't happen, but I want it to. And no, Reflekta doesn't count. I mean a trap Chat Noir that is his own thing, not a copy of a supervillain.

Trap is a derogatory term.

Being a trap is a derogatory thing.

man that episode was so disappointing
>it's a twinning episode
>the villain is a shitty pink latex fetish

It can be used as a term of endearment depending on the context, but I agree that it's a thing people should be mindful of, instead of assuming that every crossdresser is into it. I can easily see how it'd be viewed as a turn-off.

I wanna flap that jack.

Cute traps as in characters that are canonically fay and able to pass as a woman? Not really. It doesn't help that most of the currently-running western cartoons don't have a sexy art style either.

If you want traps... Go watch anime.

At least until western artists learn what the Japanese know: Traps are hot shit and sell well.

>Traps are hot shit and sell well.
Do they really?
I would assume that's too niche to be really successful, i.e. She Zow.

Astolfo tops the character charts for "best female character" in anime magazines regularly. And pretty much every anime has a trap character, and corresponding merch.

Every read the notations in trap doujins? Even the artists there will talk about how traps are gaining more and more appeal.

Traps are cash money.

>And pretty much every anime has a trap character
>Haibane Renmei

The greentext thing was started to remedy meandering, TL;DR, wall-o-text blogposts. The format makes the person only mention facts and forces him to progress the story. Obviously it also has bad points as it simplifies and dulls down storytelling. But it's so well established that you'll get shit for not using it even if you can tell a story.

>The greentext thing was started to remedy meandering, TL;DR, wall-o-text blogposts.

Yeah, but that's how you'd find some really golden copypastas, or just amusing storytelling. The strictly 'pragmatic' usage of greentexts robs narratives of that potential, like you pointed out. It just strikes me as a lazy way to get the skeleton of an idea across by stripping it of all that interesting (if often flawed) fat and muscle. Kinda reminds me of Newspeak.

I meant to say "every anime from the last five or so years".

>And pretty much every anime has a trap character
Traps where quite niche for a long ass time and the ones that had it usually where Fujoshit bait material since It seems it was female mangakas that kind of pioneering in doing cute males and then just going full cute boi/trap for decades, after all most of the Otoko no ko related magazines where done by women until some male artist started exploring that side and getting on the Trap boat

Yeah, Kazuki and Norio Koga where pretty much the 2 charathers that kickstarted the trend as far I remember

OMG, dat fuggin dragon.

You should know the monster He commands I shit you not, Its called Vagina Dentata, if search that name with the characther name, you will get spoiled what happens since this is not just a normal anime trap

Fluffy came back for a bit last year and then either stopped or got their tumblr deleted again.

How do you get your Tumblr deleted?

Narutaru fucked me up like nothing else.

People reporting shota content.