What is humanity's current endgame?

What do you think should be the one single goal that everybody on the planet should agree on? The one objective that anyone anywhere who isn't retarded could get on board with? I think it should be trying to spread beyond Earth. Every other problem can be dealt with in time but if the boat sinks now we're all fucked.

We beat the game and are in sandbox mode right now. We just keep going until we're bored.

but the sandbox is filling up with shit

>What do you think should be the one single goal that everybody on the planet should agree on?

We must all pray to God to flood the earth with fire.

>pls resbond

>I think it should be trying to spread beyond Earth.
Why stop there? I think the most human thing to aspire to is either to survive past the heat death of the universe or take the entire universe out on our terms, because fuck the system.

I think the common goal should be a fair system of law, which is also needed for future goals..

Excellence, for one and all.

Enacting the final solution

Say for the sake of argument, if we could only colonise space and avoid the danger of getting wiped out by being evil and unfair as fuck, would you rather accept that or carry on trying to do what's right and take our chances?

Ending Jews

To claim the galaxy as is our birthright

Gas the xenos crusades now

Multihab is goal #1. Then it's either AI governance or modification to our brains to lose irrational traits.

Three new credits to install high functioning autism in your vat baby.

>not posting the unedited version

>but the sandbox is filling up with shit
Such is the fate of the sandbox.

True Strong Ai.
Leaving your body form in state of perpetual intellectual/edonist pleasure. Think bluepilled Matrix.

After that....there is no game anymore.

non-coercion

To become a type III civiliation.

I have a question, though: based on the Fermi Paradox, have we as humanity already passed our Great Filter?

you're going to have to repeat that in English because I haven't read up on that shit for years. You mean type III on the Dyson scale?

A German speaking Europe

We're still not totally past nuclear war. If Trump actually goes through with his backwards trade restrictions that might spur further armed conflict than we're already seeing.

Otherwise, soft goals like focusing on bridging wage gaps in developed countries and helping rural people out of poverty are important. While not world ending, its not really a win if only 10% of us reap the benefits of extraterrestrial expansion.

Would settle for Europe-speaking Germans desu

the hoover scale

The Kardashev Scale and the Fermi Paradox and how they relate to each other. You'll need to google them, very long explanations

Yes, but I imagine life and becoming complex creatures has a lower chance of runing a society than nuclear war. The Great Filter is the hardest filter to cross; although future filters are ahead of us, have we already passed the toughest one?

That was it, Kardashev. This is kind of my point though, all the answers ITT can be dealt with later, but right now we could lose it all to one war or a solar flare or something. Getting the fuck out >>>>>> all other concerns

Waiting till God flips the kill switch
If that doesn't happen soon then probably taking the galaxy and conquering aliens
Shit when are we getting plasma rifles or do we have to wait for aliens to research their tech?

This right here.

It's a good far off goal to focus everyone in one direction and it's not easy so we don't end right back up in sandbox mode. Entropy is an emergent law not a fundamental one, we are currently processes inside the Big Bang but the process representing a mind can run in all kinds of systems, including quantum systems built "outside" the causality chain of the big bang where time has no specific direction.

Again though that's contingent on lasting long enough to develop systems like that. There's no point smugging it up about now about how we'll eventually sidestep entropy if we all get starved or nuked in 200 years

Colonizing the galaxy

We won't "all" get nuked. Someone will find a way to survive and as long as someone survives ideas and goals are the most important thing to strive for.

But yes I agree specifically MAD is the biggest problem we have right now, just the threat alone causes thought patterns like you are talking about, where goals don't matter.

MAD is the single greatest cause of nihilism and degeneracy and it must be stopped. There is a book called "on the beach" about exactly this, how the threat of annihilation causes everyone to retreat into hedonism and escapism.

It seems like an intractable problem to me. The whole point is that it's mutually assured, nobody will ever put their gun down first. It would take some fantasy scenario where ayy lmaos come and disable all our nukes to ever be solved. All the more reason to seriously think about at least spreading into our solar system and trying to leave nukes behind.