If the military is so great why does only trash and retards join it?

If the military is so great why does only trash and retards join it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CthmRe-IU_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we live in a world so great you don't need to risk your life to attain greatness. The people who are likely to serve have few other options.

Because when you already invested huge amount of time into Education you don't want it to go to waste by a stray bullet.

hey i just want to kill muslims fuck off

because only trash and retards would be infantry in a time where war is about who's holding the bigger bomb

Reason number 1 Reason number 2 is that usually the most uneducated and the most unintelligent are the most patriotic and most easily manipulated into volunteering to fight some bogus "war".

Any person with half a brain knows that the neo-cons orchestrated the entire thing to make Lockheed et al. rich as fuck.

Even liberal Americans understood this.

Where did you hear or see that military is great?
And yeah it is filled with retards especially the american army sadly.....

>implying infantry dont have a role now that we have the atom bomb

youtu.be/CthmRe-IU_Y

how fast can you run 5 miles.

I saw it as my best option for not being poor.

I make a little over 60 grand a year as a corporal, this is well above the average Canadian income.
I may not be a great job but I make enough money to live comfortably

they're the only ones to fall for the cock and bull story

ITT: Libtards who haven't done a real day's work in their entire life.

ITT: Silver spoon babies

ITT: Kids with degrees in theatre and womens studies

even most infantry bait understand this, they just would rather play along than wait tables

same like hillary supporters.

You get a great body and that's one of two things women care about.
Everything comes down to is how much pussy you get. Everything else is irrelevant.

because they're expandable

the military is great because of it's weaponry and big numbers of so called retards to use it

>only trash and retards join
I remember High school when I thought I knew it all

>Sage

ITT

How do we stop the tattoo meme, Sup Forums?

Tattoos ruin women.

How do we stop it, Sup Forums?

>EXPAND DONG

THE MILITARY IS BASED, ON THE ENLISTED SIDE YOU HAVE HILARIOUS REDNECKS WITH GRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION OPERATING MILLION DOLLAR DEATH EQUIPMENT

BEST SHIT EVER

It's a jobs program.

because the rich don't want to risk their lives, they need the poor to do it for them

The great part about having tattoos... they weed out the undesirables before you even have to speak to them. It goes both ways too. If you see me covered in ink and dont want to talk to me because of it, thats awesome. It saved me the 5-15 minutes it would have taken to realize I didnt want to talk to you to begin with :)

src pls

I gave up a free-ride to university to join the Army for 5 years mostly just so that I could say that I did it later in life.

It was a pretty fun experience overall. I got to spend 7 hours a day for 1.5 years learning a foreign language, I got to spend time in countries and States that I never would have been otherwise, I got to do some pretty cool shit and learn about some pretty cool shit that I never would have experienced otherwise, and to top it all off I got some sweet benefits.

If you can, I would actually recommend joining the military for at least a couple of years (especially MI). You have to do and put up with tons of bullshit, and honestly you'll hate it a lot off the time (honestly I view this as a positive in hindsight, because there is virtually nothing I can complain about after some of the retarded shit I had to do in garrison), but you'll have experiences and lifelong friends that you wouldn't have had otherwise.

I'll claim trash, raised in a doublewide. Got accepted into UT in Austin, Rice, and Texas Tech. Chose the Marines because I understand debt and how stupid it was to amass large student loan debt. Did 4 years, went to college, now have a 2,000sqft house, new truck, a car, and boat. Only thing I owe on is house and truck.

>t. Proud Welfare Queen & ZOG Goon

is anyone else experiencing super long load times for pictures on Sup Forums lately?

who cares I'm joining the army because im a FUCKING WHITE MALE

maybe in the US. In Denmark we get people from all walks of life in the military.

>>Implying military members don't work/sacrifice for their income.

>>From Sweden
>>Talks about welfare

>maybe in the US.
>In Denmark we get people from all walks of life in the military.
He did say "trash and retards".

>Sweden
>Welfare
Only sandniggers, coons and single mothers get welfare in this place. Our military isn't a big drain wage-wise, because we're not in the service of upholding and expanding jewish influence in the world, unlike you slaves.

Good goy.

It's actually pretty great. Pick the right job and you get be a badass, play army as a job, fuck shit up and party like you're in college for your whole life if you want. I did 15 years, walked from college to fuck up ragheads after 9/11 and decided to stay for the beer and bitches. Left with a masters and a pension

I'm in grad school and there isn't a day of my life I didn't wish I enlisted at 18.
I wanted to even try ROTC but my overbearing parents lied to me at every step of the way.
Just do it, if your worried pick a noncombat MOS

>Svensker

>>Not in the service of upholding and expanding jewish influence in the world

Not in the service of upholding and expanding because you can barely uphold and expand yourselves. Sweden is literally being taken over due to an act of the jewish cabal.

>>Sweden is literal epitome of cuck.

As long as you're not a Marine, there is nothing wrong with joining the military.

Jarheads are like 5yo animals who just drink and eat crayons

UR NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE MORAN, UR SPOSED TO KILL!

THOUGH KEBAB REMOVAL WOULD BE QUICKER BY JUST GLASSING THE WHOLE PLACE

BUT THEN THE OIL WOULD BE RADIOACTIVE, AT LEAST THE STUFF NEAR THE SURFACE

>because we're not in the service of upholding and expanding jewish influence in the world, unlike you slaves.

Ask Julian Assange about that.

not sure if its been answered, but The army is basically a failsafe method for a person to have a career and make money when they cant any other way. Typically, the dumb thug types join because they flunked out of highschool and dont know anything other than working out and fighting

Some people actually want to join for a certain career path

Some join because they want to kill people legally

anyways, this is all obvious

If that image is trying to portray how much of a traitor Denmark is for not stopping the niggers at their border but instead shipping them all to us, then good job.

>Abloo bloo bloo
We're handling it. Still doing better than the UK, France or Germany, all currently suffering from American influence (within the Zionist sphere of influence, in other words). Your own projections show you dying off at a rather accelerated pace, so I'm not sure why you're so gung-ho about the whole white civilization collapsing -thing.

That's (((the US))) pressuring Sweden. Also, our "right" (not really) parties really have a hardon for playing with the big boys, wether it be the US, UK, Germany, anyone really. Thankfully we're growing a healthy national party base and will be dealing with them in a bit.

you're trash

Surprised that nobody realized this is b8 yet

fucking horseshit borderline welfare program

Denmark is not much better. Almost all of Western Europe is cucked. But that can and will change.

> US is 60% white
> Nonwhite birth rate is much higher
> Impossible to deport niggers and sand niggers because of historical reasons

At least Europe has a chance to be 100% white again. The US is going to be increasingly nonwhite. Sad but true.

Europeans must stick together.

Depends the country you're living in. We have Saint Cyr and Polytechnique. Pretty dope.

Here's where I agree with you 100% though.

>Europe has a chance to be 100% white again
SWEDEN U GOT TOO MUCH HALAL ON THE BRAIN

LOOK AT A MAP RECENTLY?

USA HAS A MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF REPELLING THE MUDSLIME HORDES THAN THE EU, YOU LITERALLY SHARE A LAND MASS WITH THE MIDDLE LEAST, AND THEY CANT EXACTLY FLOAT ACROSS THE ATLANTIC THE WAY THEY DO ACROSS THE MEDITERRANEAN

BUT FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, THE REST OF YOUR KUCKTRYMEN DON'T SEEM TO BE BEHIND YOU

IS THERE A SWEDISH TRUMP BREWING IN THERE SOMEWHERE?

I like how Northern Mexicans try to brush over the fact that they were ruled by a nigger for eight straight years. He's still in power for another two months, you know.

VVVVV ONLY COUNTRIES WITH A NON-NIGGER LEADER MAY POST BELOW THIS POINT VVVVVV