What's wrong with white men impregnating black women?

What's wrong with white men impregnating black women?

Wouldn't you agree that it's the white man's duty to spread the light of civilization throughout the world?

There's no better way to spread the metaphorical light than to actually lighten some of the darkness in the world.

Kek'd at the black girl trying too hard to be Asian.

Whatever floats your boat man. Just not my cup of tea.

Im half black/half white and i think im ok

That's a guy...

black weebs crack me up

jews
jews can have black women
i dont judge "light" based on skin color

Doesn't matter....would smash

If skin color is the only real difference between a man and a woman then they're free to mate. However this generally isn't the case. That's why interracial marriages are such an issue. It's usually a human mating with a subhuman. If the races could be purged of their subhumans before the races mixed then it'd be okay.

GET THE FUCK OFF POL MONGOLOID

>What's wrong with white men impregnating black women?
You are still spreading your genes right? I know that both breeding closely related and outbreeding have benefits and pitfalls, but why not?

A FUCKING LEAF

GET RAKED

>girl

Yes, by breeding with whites not exterminating whites.

ill say this 100000000000000000000000 times niggers suck blacks do not

A white woman mating with a black man is wrong because it replaces a potential white child with a mixed one.

However, men are not limited in their number of offspring the same way women are.

A white man impregnating a black woman just means she gives birth to a mixed child instead of a black one.

So it is only right the white man should breed with as many woman of all races as possible.

Nothing wrong. I'm going to impregnate as many latinas here as I can

The only people who fuck black women are the ones with no choice

Unfortunately in the UK it is the opposite, as half of the black men there have white gfs

Here in the US, it is pretty similar, 3 times as many black guys with white gfs than white men with black gfs

what if i go to africa and spread my seed? inb4 aids

That's just because black girls are mostly ugly.

I would impregnate Aisha Tyler but she can't get pregnant :( She had a white husband who she was with since she was very young, its sad. Aisha is whiter than most white girls.

>tfw no nigress weeaboo Trump supporter to race mix blasian children with

black ass was made for white dick

proofs?

Don't play with my heart like that, thats a qt weapoo black girl please!

It's wrong cause marrying and having kids with a black woman means less white people are born.

/thread

you're not white in the first place so go crazy

Who cares cute is cute

Nice try, but if I have two halflings with her, that'll be the same as having one white kid.

I'd marry, but choose to adopt desu senpai

Seems like doing otherwise in today's climate will just be reering a mixed bastard who'll hate you once he starts going out into the world.

Deep down I like the fact that I might be able to impregnate, not just fuck, even though I'd fuck it trap or not.

Do it bro

>t. faggot

i fucking love black women

im an american in iraq im not a shit skin

what if you just impregnate them then run away

I want a black weaboo gf.

Don't try to "upgrade" them.
Learn from Haiti, or Obama, or from any other instance where half-breeds just used their intelligence to get niggers to kill more white people.

word

>Bulgaria
:( Man that sucks. I've always wanted a redpilled bf.

>TIL Roaches can impregnate.

>making fun of Rusev for having dreams

well you don't have to leave the country for that ;)

pics or gtfo

then you'd be a black man

Quick, someone post the hitler german shepard webm!

Black privilege is fucking any race and having it come out a nigger.

It couldn't hurt. Dilute the black out of them.

>worshiping huge plastic asses

t.nigger

Black man + white woman = ""'black children"""
White woman + black man = "''''black children"""
The white race loses either way.

That ass is fake as fuck.

>Mfw you only post the hot ones

Nothing is wrong with it. Anyone who says otherwise is not a true American. I don't give a shit about skin color, if you do cool but don't tell me what to do. If you act American, are born in the USA, are a contributing member of society, etc. There shouldn't be any hate on account of skin color or whatever.

If bm wf isn't acceptable why would wm bf?

>What's wrong with white men impregnating black women?
the resulting offspring?

not true for a considerable part of the uk
those genes should be kept on the island

I think you made a mistake

X chromosomes are important for cognitive function. Half-black male children born to a black mother are even dumber than those born to a white mother, because their X chromosome is 100% black compared to white.

If you knew anything about genetics, you wouldnt cry about racemixing

Culture has worse effect on kids anyway

u confus

Because the baby wouldn't be white you cuck. he'll identify with nigger culture just like his mother and you'll have failed.

Isn't leaving the mother single with a kid one of the things you make fun of blacks for?

black women are meant to breed with white men

ayo where the black girls at?

What if we don't want to? Not saying I don't think anyone else should. Your choice. Who are you to tell me who to impregnate?

You fags know what I meant.

>Brazilian intellectual

>If you knew anything about genetics
I do know about genetics. which is why i have no desire having sickle cell anemia. i also know >MUH GENETIC DIVERSITY
is a crock of shit at the level we're dealing with here. it's one thing if you're on an island filled entirely with your close relatives except the one negress, but there is plenty of diverse genes in whitey.

Might want to learn what words mean before you use them.

P-please post more pics

Just 4 u my fellow br memelord

cucked

OOOH GURRRLL HE GOT DAT GOOD HAIR, DONT EVEN HAVE TO PUT CLAY IN IT

>tfw you grow your hair out and all the black girls at work want to braid it and shit

Thanks, appreciated

>see white girl posted
>look at my calendar
>it says 2016
>audiably cringe and shake my head

I'm not into bestiality.

daily reminder this is your average nigger "woman"

To all the niggers, cucks, sjws, and race baiting faggots that frequent this board I have a story for you. And let this serve as a warning.
>Be me, live with wife in beautiful white suburb.

>We are white. Wife is from interacial family.

>Her father is white, her mother is white, they are divorced

>Her stepmother is whte but she has a mixed son who looks mostly black and obviously identifies as black.

>This half black son comes from a previous marriage where the black father abused the mother (big shocker i know)

>This means my wife has a step brother who is half white and half black. Lets call him Devin.

>To my knowledge Devin's black father prefers women that are not from his own race, black.

>Devins father is currently with a none black woman. He obviously takes delight in this.

>Devin takes after his father and dates only none blacks. He obviously prefers white girls.

>Devin dates white girls his whole life.

>Devin gets a 100% white girl pregnant. White girls family is obviously mortified but reserved to keep family peace

>Devins half family and blood famiy think its a hoot.

>Fast forward 9 months, baby is born.

>Baby looks 100% white.
You will never breed out white. If you toil with white genes long enough you will eventually just destroy your own black identity of your family. Your black heritage will slowly disappear amd it will be your fault.
Devins Dad has a white grandson. Devin has a blood son that doesnt look like him. Devin has white washed his own lineage.
Devins son will probably choose a white woman. Devins black genes will be erased in the next generation.

Its genocide you jewish fuck.

anyone with a brain would prefer this anyhow.

They're not going to be any more civilized unless you stick around the raise the kids with your niggress.

>meet a cute and smart black girl
>remember Sup Forums said the average nigger is ugly and dumb
>break up with her
What was I thinking

so your wife has a brother who is a nigger and a cuck?

you sure seem to know how to pick em, user

>discounting the role of genetics in behavior

Get out here with that liberal revisionist bullshit.

You ever meet any lightskinned blacks raised by single black moms?

They're just as niggery as the rest.

Just relaying my experience. Devins last name will become the last name of a white family.

You stick tour dick in clorox long enough, what do you expect?

>implying a nigger isnt niggery by nature anyway?
kek?

Absolutely nothing other than my average size penis which doesn't interest them much. If I had 9+, I'd be trying to plow as many black girls as possible.

I have a half black daughter

>if you stick your dick in anything that isnt white what will happen?
you get every STD under the fucking sun thats what

is it your wifes daughter?

>be a XV century explorer
>get out of the boat
>see this

Wat do?

If I found an intelligent, redpilled black qt. I would go in for the fuckening with her.

>Inb4 >black >intelligent >redpilled

I'm sure there's one out there somewhere. If we had sons they would be good at sports, cause they had a black mom and black moms are good at making athletes.

Fuck white women!

Devin got cucked, better call Maury

your'e retarded, user

She looks like she's half black and half asian. Not bad. Would smash.

throw it a banana or shoot it, stuff it and mount it on the wall